Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Playstation Vita For Sale - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Playstation Vita For Sale (10763 Views)

Clean Used Playstation Vita For Sale / Psp2(playstation Vita) 4 Sale. / Playstation Vita 4 Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by mabistola(m): 6:55pm On May 01, 2012
@texapette, @imma etc...abeg na, dis my no 07062694688..pls lemme noe any Vita accessories u guys have 4 sale.......
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by thomasjohn60608: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2012
Hello, i have a new ps Vita, Iphone 4, laptop and Ipad. am willing to sell. An located in Lagos Surulere. so if you are interested and want us to meet up for the exchange, just give me a call on 08167045734 or email me at thomasjohn606084@yahoo.com then we will arrange for meet up. they are all sent to me by a brother abroad so am willing to sell them.
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by Kingson1984(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2012
Pls does anyone want to exchange psp vita card game? I have finished the game called "uncharted" and it is boring playing it over and over again. I am not collecting any money, just exchange please. Anyone that has any action game can comment .
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by blowjanet: 1:41am On Aug 08, 2012
hey guys, i have a new ps vita 3G + wifi for sale buzz me at blowjanet@gmail.com if ur interested will send picture n will deliver to anywhere in lagos for no added fee.

ps vita new in box

sadly no mem card or game

starting price 60k negotiable
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by slickfiz(m): 11:29am On Aug 10, 2012
The 3G PS Vits is good in Naija, works well as long as Ur sim has internet subscription. I prefer it over the one wwith only wifi. Pls does anyone have the games for sale? I am interested.
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by slickfiz(m): 11:30am On Aug 10, 2012
thomasjohn60608: Hello, i have a new ps Vita, Iphone 4, laptop and Ipad. am willing to sell. An located in Lagos Surulere. so if you are interested and want us to meet up for the exchange, just give me a call on 08167045734 or email me at thomasjohn606084@yahoo.com then we will arrange for meet up. they are all sent to me by a brother abroad so am willing to sell them.

Do U have PS Vita games for sale & what are their names?
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by slickfiz(m): 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2012
texazzpete:

So the long knives come out from you too?

I stand my ground. The 3G functionality is nearly useless. The web browser is slow, you cannot game online, battery life is worse with 3G enabled. For the reasons most buyers would buy it for, paying the extra cash for the 3G Vita is no worth it.
However, Sony saw fit to lump the GPS module with the 3G modem. When I was in Geneva i could easily triangulate my position with public Wifi networks and identify other vita owners near me. Location over Wifi does not work in Nigeria. The Vita has an app called 'Near' that shows you all other users near you. If I had a way to detect many other Vita owners in Lagos, I would not have been here bandying words with this m0r0n called imma2.

What I have purchased is the UK Vita which comes SIM Unlocked, unlike the US version you were selling locked to AT&T. That way I have the best of both worlds and get to keep a Vita with a reasonably high resale value.

As I said earlier, for most people the extra money on top for 3G Vita is a waste of money. Sadly, I have money to waste tongue. It will end up being a gain for me when more people purchase Vita consoles and I can find them all from the comfort of my home

I hope I have educated you somewhat grin

I also have the 3G Vita, the UK version that isn't sim locked & trust me it works gr8. I know using it as well as gaming will shorten battery power rapidly what I do is to turn off the network while I'm gaming but my, U really discredited the Vita browser. 2me the browser is cool depending on the network speed. I use etisalat & it was good enuff with no problems whatsoever. Gaming online isn't possible cuz it'll exhaust my bandwidth. No offense meant, just wanted to clear U on the browser experience.
Asides, what games do U hv on Vita? I'm looking to get new ones, probably trade :-)
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by spenca: 9:20am On Aug 20, 2012
yea who got unit 13 game card for vita,i dont seem to find it anywhere in nigeria ,also call of duty
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by texazzpete(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2012
slickfiz:

I also have the 3G Vita, the UK version that isn't sim locked & trust me it works gr8. I know using it as well as gaming will shorten battery power rapidly what I do is to turn off the network while I'm gaming but my, U really discredited the Vita browser. 2me the browser is cool depending on the network speed. I use etisalat & it was good enuff with no problems whatsoever. Gaming online isn't possible cuz it'll exhaust my bandwidth. No offense meant, just wanted to clear U on the browser experience.
Asides, what games do U hv on Vita? I'm looking to get new ones, probably trade :-)

I isn't about how fast your connection speed is. The browser in the Vita is vastly inferior to that in most modern smartphones.

Gaming online isn't possible over 3G, period. PSN online gaming will not be enabled for the Vita while solely on 3G connectivity.
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by femiakinbully(m): 11:39am On Sep 03, 2012
hello i have a psvita console (for sale) with the following accesories (2screen protectors,protector pouch,FIFA-12 game,docking station,4Gb & 8Gb memory cards ,trigger grips) .... contact me femiakinbully@gmail.com
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by slickfiz(m): 8:06am On Sep 05, 2012
texazzpete:

I isn't about how fast your connection speed is. The browser in the Vita is vastly inferior to that in most modern smartphones.

Gaming online isn't possible over 3G, period. PSN online gaming will not be enabled for the Vita while solely on 3G connectivity.

We know all this but Ur 4getting the fact that its a gaming console & it does a 100% in what its basically made for ie. gaming. Browsing is just an on the side function. I also acquired the UK version which isn't sim locked so there's no biggie in that. Wen I go abroad I enjoy the full functionality as well. And if U really wanna enjoy multi-player gaming then u need2 leave the vita & move 2ur PS3, its as simple as that.
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
pls, i would like to download games but i cant. does playstation accept nigerian credit cards
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by slickfiz(m): 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
Wanna sell my Fifa soccer, whose willing to buy thou?
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
slickfiz: Wanna sell my Fifa soccer, whose willing to buy thou?
Am willing to purchase it, how much u wanna sell it
Nd am in lag
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by slickfiz(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2012
topsnet:
Am willing to purchase it, how much u wanna sell it
Nd am in lag

I'm selling for 15k man
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by georgeonaya(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
Will also like to swap my fifa soccer for any vita game
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by georgeonaya(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2012
Kingson1984: Pls does anyone want to exchange psp vita card game? I have finished the game called "uncharted" and it is boring playing it over and over again. I am not collecting any money, just exchange please. Anyone that has any ction game can comment .
i have unit 13 and fifa am willing to trde or buy mortal kombat or uncharted u can reach me on 08068251498
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by spenca: 12:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
george onaya: i have unit 13 and fifa am willing to trde or buy mortal kombat or uncharted u can reach me on 08068251498
Were U̶̲̥̅̊ located mahn ,think we cn deal
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by slickfiz(m): 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Who has upgraded his/her PSvita console and Fifa soccer? What are the changes?
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by slickfiz(m): 10:28am On Aug 12, 2014
I'd like to sell my Fifa Soccer for PSVita, if anyone is interested pls let me know.
Re: Playstation Vita For Sale by Mofetemi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2015
A Clean,neat and fairly used Black SONY PS VITA (3G/wifi) FOR SALE FOR 63K (Negotiable) with the following accessories; Black Console itself (up-to-date software), Game card (fjfa '13), Memory card (32gig), Case (white), Head-set (British Airlines), Charger (black), and Sim card (MTN with free data). You can reach/contact me on whatsapp handle or call: 07033135972/08055793741. This console is my personal gadget and i dwell in Port harcourt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Original Kingston Micro Sd Memory Cards Available!!!!! / New Hp Laserjet Printers For Sale / HP Envy m4 Notebook PC 15.6" #60,000 in Abuja | Kaduna >>> [SOLD√√√]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.