Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Please Can My Account Be Reactivated! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Can My Account Be Reactivated! (2511 Views)

Pls I Need My Account Deactivated. Seun, Myndd And Other Mods / Spam Is In The Air- Seun Do Something My Account Have Damage (officiall) / Convince Me Not Deactivate My Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can My Account Be Reactivated! by XFreddyx: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2012
Goodevening, for the past 3weeks now i have not been able to make use of my original account which is so relevant to me due to an antibot spam machine that banned me unknowningly. I have sent several emails to the administratives and posted several complaints here on nairaland about this issue, yet nothing favorable has been done.
Please i beg the admins to do something positive and fast about this as this deactivated account is so important to me. The user name is "x Jayson x", you can reach me personally for the password as evidence of ownership.
I beg you once again. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Your member,
George.
Re: Please Can My Account Be Reactivated! by XFreddyx: 10:11am On Feb 24, 2012
Re: Please Can My Account Be Reactivated! by gambudu: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2013
@ oluwaseun osewa owner
Re: Please Can My Account Be Reactivated! by tpiander: 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2015
some account/s I had deactivated, automatically reactivated after the nairaland shutdown last year (was it?), while some of my other accounts didnt.

rather weird.
Re: Please Can My Account Be Reactivated! by Kimiso(m): 6:41am On Jan 04, 2022
XFreddyx:
Goodevening, for the past 3weeks now i have not been able to make use of my original account which is so relevant to me due to an antibot spam machine that banned me unknowningly. I have sent several emails to the administratives and posted several complaints here on nairaland about this issue, yet nothing favorable has been done.
Please i beg the admins to do something positive and fast about this as this deactivated account is so important to me. The user name is "x Jayson x", you can reach me personally for the password as evidence of ownership.
I beg you once again. Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
Your member,
George.
I can help you

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Messi, Neymer, And Suarez Partying / Delta State Civil Service Comm. List Of Shortlisted Candidates; Matters Arising / Basic Facts About Oko Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.