Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

This Is Lagos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is Lagos (765 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Lagos by enattoe(m): 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2007
once there was a plan travelling to a certain destination with three passengers on it, an American, a Japanese and a Nigerian. after traveling for several hours without reaching their destination, the pilot had to confess to the passengers that he was lost, an hour passed by and the American put his hand through the window felt the atmosphere and said "yes this is America, i will drop here" so the pilot landed and drooped the American. same went for the Japanese.after about five hours the Nigerian put his hand through the window and by the time he put it back in to the plane, his wristwatch got missing and he said "yes this is Lagos, i will drop here".
Re: This Is Lagos by Naijagurly(f): 7:14pm On Oct 22, 2007
haha Love it! cheesy
Re: This Is Lagos by finekid(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2007
grin grin grin
Re: This Is Lagos by actoor(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2007
wao, dats is great. grin
Re: This Is Lagos by desgiezd(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2007
Gosh!! My good old Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up The Phone (1) To Begin Again: (2) / A Wealthy Lawyer / Oh! $hit!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.