Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview (942 Views)

Nbc Coca-cola: Recruiting / Nbc(coca Cola) 2nd Test / Vacancy: NBC - Coca Cola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview by obiuwa: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hi, mates, anyone with any information about NBC interview should let the house know. It's coming up this weekend. Any tip will be highly appreciated. One love.
Re: Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview by onwuzuam(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
Please confirm which positions are being interviewed this weekend.
Re: Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview by folex(m): 9:17am On Oct 23, 2007
are u talking about d GT test we took in August? or some advertised positions after, pls specify.
Re: Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview by obiuwa: 12:20pm On Oct 24, 2007
Hi, Mates, I am talking about their GT TESTS that took
place in AGEGE. The interviews are holding this weekend.
Re: Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview by vicksonng(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2007
pls any info fronm those that didi on mon and tues
mine is on thurs 25th
i need una help oooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview by seby(m): 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2007
vick,
the interview is basically about your leadership skills. how you have led a team in various circumstances. You would be required to give real life situations about some of them, the action you took and the results gotten. The interviwers are quite friendly and will make you feel at home, so no stress. There is no question about the organisation.
Well, good luck to you and the other and hope to see you when we resume work.
resumption date has been shifted to 19th Nov so as to give those who have jobs enough time to resign.
Re: Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview by pyepo3: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2007
please,the NBC exam you guys wrote before being called for interview is it the one we applied for the position as GRADUATE TRAINEES? please someone should answer me.please.
Re: Nbc (coca Cola) Intreview by igp(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2007
Yes. Its the one that was applied for as graduate trainees. If u wrote the test and were not invited, know that u were not shortlisted as successful.Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Enquiries On Alan Dick Nigeria Ltd / Bankphb's Pay / Book Your Cisco Ccna,ccnp Exams For Just =n= 20,000 !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.