Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Where Is Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Heaven? (863 Views)

Christians: Where Is Heaven Located? / Is Heaven Possible For Those Without Jesus Christ? / What Is Heaven Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Heaven? by LogicMind: 2:27am On Feb 24, 2012
Seriously, where is it?
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Rossikk(m): 4:50am On Feb 24, 2012
Heaven is on another frequency or dimension, not necessarily a different location. Think of different radio frequencies occupying the same space.  Do you know that with our human senses - sight, sound, hearing, touch - we can only perceive less than 0.02% of what's around us? There's a lot we cannot see or perceive as humans. Our frequency range is very limited.

Being 'in heaven' essentially means shedding our human body via 'death', and regaining our normal condition as conscious, aware souls, following which we can  fully access the bounties of the universe.

'Death' is not always necessary to access those realms, by the way. Some people are trained in astral projection. Also, many near-death experiencers - ie those certified dead but later restored to life - have reported what heaven was like, and it's said to be very pleasant. They also say that access to it is not dependent on religious affiliation, hellfire is non-existent, and everyone eventually ends up in heaven.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by emofine2(f): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2012
@Rossikk

Now that's a pretty interesting illustration.I'm not sure I believe it though.

At the risk of sounding religious, if everybody ends up in heaven. . .what was the point of earth? what was the point of dying? The same characters(good or bad) will still be in this supposed heaven - so how does that largely differ from planet earth? undecided then heaven at all is not exclusive?

Furthermore if there is heaven (for all the goodies) and no hell (for all the baddies), then that just means everybody's entry into heaven was by default. Imagine one has an exam, yet the teacher say's no one will fail. . .then by default all the students "pass" or do they? As if there's no margin for failing, then there can be no margin for passing?
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Image123(m): 11:08am On Feb 24, 2012
Use google young lad.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by manmustwac(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
Heaven exists in your imagination.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by buzugee(m): 10:17pm On Feb 24, 2012
on earth. earth is heaven. or was heaven till the fall of man. it will be transformed to heaven again after the reign of the gentiles is over.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by buzugee(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2012
i am going to explain it to you with scriptures. Heaven is what earth was initially created to be. the garden of eden.
then man fell and introduced himself to his satanic ways
and thats all she wrote after that. heaven got tainted.
then the tainting of heaven intensified when the elected rulers of the earth fell and the lord in anger handed the earth to the wicked as his whipping stick against his elect
romans 11 vs 11 Again I ask: Did they stumble so as to fall beyond recovery? Not at all! Rather, because of their transgression, salvation has come to the Gentiles to make Israel envious.

then he handed the world to the wicked gentiles job 9 vs 24 The earth is given into the hand of the wicked:

revelations 6 vs 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

2 esdras 16 vs 9 'Famine, plague, suffering and hardships are scourges sent to teach them better ways  vs20 but even so they will not abandon their crimes or always keep the scourging in mind'

so salvation has come to the gentiles because of the fall of the elect. the gentiles are in rulership of the world. so you are in gentile heaven. heaven is rulership of the world. gentiles are wicked people so this is as good as you are going to get in their heaven. gentile heaven is the hell of the righteous. so the elect are in hell right now. so heaven and hell are conditions on earth.

when the messiah returns to claim his elect, all the wicked people on earth will be killed in fire. this world will be destroyed with fire. this is the lake of fire talked about in the bible. you dont burn forever. all those who did not accept him and the wicked will be burnt to death in that fire. he destroyed the world with flood the first time, this time around he is using fire (lake of fire).

when this happens, those who make it will have what is called the reign of the millenia with christ. basically pre-heaven on earth. meanwhile all those killed will have their spirits wandering the earth in pain and turmoil because, as rossik, rightly alluded to, when you vacate your body, you get to see EVERYTHING.you see the full picture. you see the lord, you see the person whom you refused to worship while youhad the chance to on earth, you see your future yet you have about 400 years to wait for your judgement. so basically your spirit is in this torturous limbo, while the ones who made it are enjoying with the messiah in pre-heaven.

after the reign of the millenia is up. the earth will be renewed into heaven. satanic spirit in humans will be caged up. their will no longer be evil.  the earth will vomit up everyone who has ever lived in it. then its time for judgement. everyone will make it into heaven as rossik, also correctly alluded to. the only difference is that the evil people on earth will become the maids and servants in heaven (so basically their suffering is 3 fold. first they get killed in fire, then their spirit has this long torturous wait while wandering in sorrow, then when they pop back into the physical world, into heaven they become maids and servants )
ISAIAH 14 VS 2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

AND TO CORROBORATE MY EXPLANATIONS, LOOK IN THE BOOK OF 2ND ESDRAS IN THE APOCRYPHA
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 24, 2012
buzugee:

on earth. earth is heaven. or was heaven till the fall of man. it will be transformed to heaven again after the reign of the gentiles is over.

Say it aloud with me, "Yahawah ba ha sham Yahawahshi"

Yahawah ba ha sham Yahawahshi

Yea, it's sound f#cking ridiculous, just like everything you write.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by buzugee(m): 11:22pm On Feb 24, 2012
Martian:

Say it aloud with me, "Yahawah ba ha sham Yahawahshi"

Yea, it's sound f#cking ridiculous, just like everything you write.
PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
buzugee:

PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.

Yea, yea, yea. You sound like a broken record.
PSALMS 14 VS 1
PSALMS 14 VS 1
PSALMS 14 VS 1
Re: Where Is Heaven? by buzugee(m): 2:01am On Feb 25, 2012
Martian:

Yea, yea, yea. You sound like a broken record.
PSALMS 14 VS 1
PSALMS 14 VS 1
PSALMS 14 VS 1

i hope i still sound like a broken record to you when your butt is getting roasted in the lake of fire
Re: Where Is Heaven? by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 25, 2012
buzugee:

i hope i still sound like a broken record to you when your butt is getting roasted in the lake of fire

Lake of fire, ring of fire. Such primitive beliefs are only fit for simpletons like you. What are you going to be doing when my butt is roasting, living in agrarian utopia? Hunting, farming and fishing like you said on the other thread. F#cking rube.
Re: Where Is Heaven? by buzugee(m): 3:58am On Feb 25, 2012
Martian:

Lake of fire, ring of fire. Such primitive beliefs are only fit for simpletons like you. What are you going to be doing when my butt is roasting, living in agrarian utopia? Hunting, farming and fishing like you said on the other thread. F#cking rube.
your blood is off my hands. you got the message. reject it at your own peril

(1) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Ends 2nd Marriage / Winners Chapel In Ilorin Torched. / Christmas: Not Of Christ, But Baal Worship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.