Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino (7426 Views)

Bino & Fino: A Nigerian Cartoon Family / Bino And Fino: The New Nigerian Cartoon Series / A New Nigerian Cartoon Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by AdamuW: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2012
CNN Inside Africa had a feature about the Bino and Fino Nigerian educational cartoon we're producing. http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/23/world/africa/nigeria-cartoon-bino-fino/?hpt=wo_bn7

Thought some of you might be interested here in the TV section. Have a good weekend.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by Parnassuss(m): 4:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
This is great news. Animation is an untapped gold mine just waiting to burst in Nigeria.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by vinderbilt: 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2012
excellent news, Nigerian animation is growing. AdamuW do you plan to distribute the cartoon online using other web streaming platforms?
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by Salmoneus(m): 9:56am On Feb 25, 2012
Why isn't this on the front page?
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by Lucario007(m): 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2012
It is now.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by PHIPEX(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2012
The article on CNN shows that Bino and Fino has been aired on CNN and Sky TV, pls what of NTA and channels? Its time to appreciate and encourage our own. kudos!
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hahahahahahaha! grin grin grin

Which kain yeye camtoom be this one o! Funny shyt! cheesy
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by Tolexander: 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2012
Even sounds like 'albino' and 'afin'
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by koruji(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2012
Just keep knocking other people's hardwork.

That is how Nigerians were calling products from Taiwan Taiwan-made vs. original a decade or two ago.

The question is, where is Nigeria-made today and where is Taiwan-made?

Learn to appreciate.

pDude:

Hahahahahahaha! grin grin grin

Which kain yeye camtoom be this one o! Funny shyt! cheesy
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by koruji(m): 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2012
Great recognition for well-done work. Congratulations.

AdamuW:

CNN Inside Africa had a feature about the Bino and Fino Nigerian educational cartoon we're producing. http://edition.cnn.com/2012/02/23/world/africa/nigeria-cartoon-bino-fino/?hpt=wo_bn7 

Thought some of you might be interested here in the TV section. Have a good weekend.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by Degis(m): 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
Good thinking, good product!. Only mediocres criticize without any viable alternatives. Learn to appreciate excellence in others
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by adozie(m): 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
If anybody has links with (the real) Adamu, I will like to connect him with funding for this project to bring it on TV.
Will be glad to come to Nigeria to meet him personally.

Please NO SCAMS. I am a Nigerian and I will investigate to be sure that I am helping the real Adamu. Will report any scams to EFCC, so don't even try!
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
great job
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by prettyboi1(m): 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
@AdamuW, man if you're the Adamu Waziri that made the cartoon along with his crew,I want you to know one thing "I AM SOO PROUD OF YOU." I'm glad you're doing this,I'm glad the characters of your cartoon are black,I'm glad you're making a Pan-Nigerian project & making people realize that we aren't cursed people & we can equally do as many great things as the rest of the world. I'm soo proud of you. It might not be much,but please never give up. Persistence is the word here, promote your stuff on YouTube,hook up with Nta,hook up with dstv,make a complete season & duplicate it on cd's,put it up on the internet & share links with people soo that you can attract alot of fan base & audience. The aim here is show people your worth first,convince people about your work by making it free in these starting times & when you've attracted a great fan base & people are really convinced about your work & really want more of u,then you could start earning off of it. I'm proud of you my brother & I would support people like you who are tired of us (Nigerians) depending on foreign things every time when we could as well make our own things. God Bless & favour you. Amen.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by NumberOne2(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
Great job.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by Yeske2(m): 11:31pm On Feb 26, 2012
adozie:

If anybody has links with (the real) Adamu, I will like to connect him with funding for this project to bring it on TV.

Please NO SCAMS. I am a Nigerian and I will investigate to be sure that I am helping the real Adamu. Will report any scams to EFCC, so don't even try!
You don spoil market.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by expjb(m): 12:17am On Feb 27, 2012
This is awesome! (www..com)
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by 9ja4eva: 12:33am On Feb 27, 2012
Great Job, Am so proud of you.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by praetor(f): 2:50am On Feb 27, 2012
Excellent! grin
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by adeoflagos: 3:15am On Feb 27, 2012
AdamuW:

I stumbled on your cartoon yesterday while doing an online research on tv animation industry in Nigeria. I have a suggestion for you or others with related interest; I am thinking your work could even get better by tapping into more advanced technologies available in the industry. Something like 3d printing of your characters, which could further extend the limit of what you could come up with. Is it something your company is open to exploring or are there limitations to using such technology in Nigeria? I mean, if your work look better (not that it does not now), I am sure more people will love and want to view it the more.

Impressive all the same! Keep it up.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by abustinozic: 4:33am On Feb 27, 2012
interesting,
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by ismaelante: 5:07am On Feb 27, 2012
hmm, 9ja cartoon don dey go places grin
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 27, 2012
comments on the link  shocked the first one funny tho.

ParanoidDude 3 comments, Bino and Dino were killed in a explosion caused by the Nigerian Muslim group Boko Haram for not teaching the ways of Islam
Bino and Dino 2012 - 2012 .

SenseSay 1 comment - ParanoidDude is finally showing faint signs of primative intelligence.

WalkLikeMan 1 comment -You're dumb. America is no angelic nation either. Lets stop pretending.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by simonogre: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2012
cool grin
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by kushiyandro: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2012
thats kool
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by AdamuW: 11:03am On Feb 27, 2012
Thanks to everyone for their support and kind words.

PHIPEX:

The article on CNN shows that Bino and Fino has been aired on CNN and Sky TV, pls what of NTA and channels? Its time to appreciate and encourage our own. kudos!
We're working on getting it on Nigerian TV. Here you have to pay to get on TV. So we're in the process of locking down sponsors. Once done you will get to see the show on Nigerian TV.

pretty_boi:

@AdamuW, man if you're the Adamu Waziri that made the cartoon along with his crew,I want you to know one thing "I AM SOO PROUD OF YOU." I'm glad you're doing this,I'm glad the characters of your cartoon are black,I'm glad you're making a Pan-Nigerian project & making people realize that we aren't cursed people & we can equally do as many great things as the rest of the world. I'm soo proud of you. It might not be much,but please never give up. Persistence is the word here, promote your stuff on YouTube,hook up with Nta,hook up with dstv,make a complete season & duplicate it on cd's,put it up on the internet & share links with people soo that you can attract alot of fan base & audience. The aim here is show people your worth first,convince people about your work by making it free in these starting times & when you've attracted a great fan base & people are really convinced about your work & really want more of u,then you could start earning off of it. I'm proud of you my brother & I would support people like you who are tired of us (Nigerians) depending on foreign things every time when we could as well make our own things. God Bless & favour you. Amen.

Thanks. We're already 3 years deep into this project and are implementing most of what you said. We had to prove it is something that has an audience first. And that has been proved. We're just going step by step.

adozie:

Don't worry. This isn't a scam project!lol.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by akonifreti: 11:32am On Feb 27, 2012
good for us
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by mkmyers45(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2012
Congrats cheesy cheesy
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by novaman: 5:23am On Feb 28, 2012
Great work please keep the flag flying

Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by igbo2011(m): 5:26am On Feb 28, 2012
This is great! I added this to my site!
http://www.nigerianedp.com/cartoon/
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by popoyeh(m): 10:11am On Feb 28, 2012
Thanks Adamu & Co for breaking new grounds. Please don't rest on your oars, this is just the beginning, you still have a long way to go.
Cheers.
Re: Cnn Features Nigerian Cartoon Show Bino And Fino by lynx200(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
I must commend your work. As a creative person here in Lagos, please forget all those naysayers saying that it lacks this or that features(though I still say there is room for improvement most especially the voice over. get an older kid to do bino's and fino's parts) animation is not easy as a minute of 2D animation costs under a million naira a minute so to produce this and be recognised by CNN is good work. All those nairalanders who are so fond of criricising and yet have no solution should cease their noise making until they can do something better. Empty barrels make the most noise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding Messiah | OFFICIAL TRAILER | Nollywood Movie 2024 / Chimamanda's Book Picked For A Hollywood Movie / Superstory 'sister Sister'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.