Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara (5803 Views)

Meet Fani-kayode's Ex-wife, Yemisi Wada (photo + Interview) / Court Stops Bipi From Parading As Speaker Of House Of Assembly / Baraje-led Faction Restrained From Parading As PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by mukina2: 9:07am On Feb 24, 2012
The Kwara State Police Command has arrested a 30-year-old mother, Yemisi Fagbemi, for allegedly parading herself as a police Inspector.

Speaking with journalists in Ilorin on Tuesday, the state Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Dabo Ezekiel, said the suspect was arrested on January 30 in a police uniform.

He added that a policewoman, Medina Garba, attached to the command arrested the suspect.

Ezekiel said Fagbemi, a mother of two, hails from Kabba, in Kogi State and resides at Oja-Iya area of Ilorin.

He added that the suspect allegedly swindled an electronic dealer of one 37-inch Plasma TV, laptop and refrigerator among others with promise to pay in instalments.

The PPRO said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

But while speaking with journalists, Fagbemi claimed that she was dismissed from the police in 2011, when a murder suspect in her custody escaped.

Yemisi, who admitted that she wore a police uniform on the day of her arrest, added that she wanted to visit a senior police officer who had promised to assist her on that day.

Fagbemi said, “I am not a fake police officer. I joined the force in 2000 as a constable but I later went for cadet inspector course in 2006.

“When I was a constable, I served at both Ijagbo and Offa divisions. I was dismissed in 2011 when a suspected murderer in my custody escaped.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro/fake-policewoman-nabbed-in-kwara/
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by thoniann(m): 9:56am On Feb 24, 2012
Fagbemi said, “I am not a fake police officer. I joined the force in 2000 as a constable but I later went for cadet inspector course in 2006.

“When I was a constable, I served at both Ijagbo and Offa divisions. I was dismissed in 2011 when a suspected murderer in my custody escaped.”

Then, what are you?
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Basics007: 9:59am On Feb 24, 2012
When i saw the name i thought she was one celebrity who we supposed to know
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by babaowo: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2012
this is not new,many are in lagos collecting money here and there and they already dismissed long time ago.
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by adamaw2tuf: 10:44am On Feb 24, 2012
DISMISED AFTER YOU RELEASED A BOKO HARAM MEMBER IN YOUR COSTODY OR WHAT AND THIS SENIOR OFFICER THAT ARANGED FOR YOU TO SEE HIM FOR SOME HELP,WHAT TYPE OF HELP IS THAT?,AND HOPE NOT FOR YOU TO GET BACK THE FORCE TO FINISHED WHAT YOU AND HIM STARTED NOT EVERYBODY IS YOUR FOOL.
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Jemibee: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2012
Why is she from my place na that one pain me pass
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by llbhuds: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2012
Jemibee:

Why is she from my place na that one pain me pass

abi ooo
she just Bleep my style up
owe melebo, ajoji ,
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by fesse(f): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2012
She is y.o.r.u.b.a not kogi. Na wa for all these yoruba people @tribalists, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Ajiowe: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2012
How come Yemisi is still in possesion of police uniform after dismisal? Abi police don't' collect uniform after dismisal? Let some body help me on this matter!!!!!!!
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by sirp2007: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2012
Ajiowe:

How come Yemisi is still in possesion of police uniform after dismisal? Abi police don't' collect uniform after dismisal? Let some body help me on this matter!!!!!!!

walk into any tailoring store and ask for police uniform,u will get it b4 u say BINGO.
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by eyezgal(f): 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2012
even woman don join 4 dis kind game too?. so many funny thing happening in 9ja. na wah oooooo.
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by executinal(m): 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2012
What Man can do Woman can do better grin grin grin
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by seunlayi(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2012
a murder suspect escaped and she was only dismissed. I can't just imagine the denial of justice to the victim of that murder. and now she is roaming the street. Oloshi buruku

1 Like

Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Sirbarno: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2012
wat a life. She was nevr a fake s jt a tragedz
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by chosen04(f): 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2012
seunlayi:

a murder suspect escaped and she was only dismissed. I can't just imagine the denial of justice to the victim of that murder. and now she is roaming the street. Oloshi buruku

Are murder suspects supposed to be handled by every Tom, dick and harry in the cured niGERia Police force?
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by ekwynwa: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2012
Yorubas and their falseness angry
fake police, fake mosque, fake people cool cool cool cool
nawa ooooo grin
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by juman(m): 7:59pm On Feb 24, 2012
Abi o, mami Orobo. grin
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

nawa ooooo grin

See this osisikanku brother who has no future but to end up as a kidnapper talking rubbish
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2012
And once again, an innocent thread has taken a tribalistic turn.

No wonder oyibos call us baboons.
#baboonmentality
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Ngodigha1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2012
ekwy nwa:

nawa ooooo grin
The guy is not Yoruba.
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 25, 2012
When will people stop believing that anytin North is Hausa? Kabba is one of the numerous Yoruba towns in Kogi State
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2012
9ja officer.
Re: Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2012
9ja officer.

(1) (Reply)

What Police Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Nnewi / Bola Tinubu, Apc National Leader, Barred From Attending Apc Meetings / Is It Democratic That Clinton Got 2M Votes Than Trump But Lost The Elections?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.