Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,448 members, 7,846,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Dora Akunyili Versus Adedibu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dora Akunyili Versus Adedibu (809 Views)

Exclusive Interview With Lamidi Adedibu- Video / INEC Machines Found In Adedibu's House / Interview Video Of Baba Adedibu(strongman Of Ibadan Politics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili Versus Adedibu by kodewrita(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2007
Lets know what you think about this. heard the woman went to ibadan and accused adedibu of frustrating the course of justice. she even threatened to close down the office in Ibadan. I am just posting this as a teaser. i want to find out what nigerians really think about having men who constitute themselves into lords and carve out their own mini-countries in a so called democratic country . If any others come to mind, please tell us more.
Re: Dora Akunyili Versus Adedibu by chudy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2007
i think that that man is indeed a sick man. (abeg no talk say na wetin i talk grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Immigrants- The Iranian-german Experience / Nollywood: Teaching The Angolas? / Mend And Other Terroristic Organisations: Where They Get Their Weapons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.