Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca (23180 Views)

HID Awolowo To Be Buried In A Gold Casket And A White Damask Cloth She Bought An / Bianca Ojukwu To Become APGA Leader / Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by aljharem(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2012
cap28:

so many brainwashed (igbo) fools on this forum.

ojukwu was not a hero.

heroes die for what they beleive in: Patrice Lumumba was a hero, Thomas Sankara was a hero, Muammar Qadaffi was a hero - Ojukwu was an opportunist who led 3 million igbos to their death and didnt even have the decency to comitt suicide to show his allegiance for their loyalty.

thank you. i hope u are igbo urself

In my culture and Indeed all the cultures of the world, from Africa to Europe to Asia, When a warlord leads his people to a war and they do not win, They make sure they die on the battlefield or commit suicide because of the shame.

Igbos and Ojukwu on the other hand ran away  and spends government money till the day he passed on. What a hero

I would give you examples.

1. During the Napoleon war in England vs France, the Soldiers/generals stood their to the very last person was killed, They did not run back neither they they give up, the very last person stood his ground. He was not a coward

2. In the Yoruba culture, the Arono kakafo would rather die or commit suicide instead of coming back home. The Oba would rather allow himself to be killed than his people as the case of Sango.

3. In the Benin culture, the Oba was arrested by the british and could have easly ran to Ile ife or Ekiti but He stood his ground.

4. The Japanese Samuria were known to commit suicide once they loss a battle. It is seen as dishonour.

5. Hitler rather commit suicide than go back to Germany.

6. Samson in your Bibles rather commited suicide but killed thousands of others with him instead of facing ridicule.

7. Rahib of the Borno empire rather died than allow his people to fall to the french in 1900.

etc

My Igbo brothers, it is different, 3 million wasted just like that
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by igbaodun: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2012
alj harem:

In my culture and Indeed all the cultures of the world, from Africa to Europe to Asia, When a warlord leads his people to a war and they do not win, They make sure they die on the battlefield or commit suicide because of the shame.

Igbos and Ojukwu on the other hand ran away  and spends government money till the day he passed on. What a hero

1. During the Napoleon war in England vs France, the Soldiers/generals stood their to the very last person was killed, They did not run back neither they they give up, the very last person stood his ground. He was not a coward

2. In the Yoruba culture, the Arono kakafo would rather die or commit suicide instead of coming back home. The Oba would rather allow himself to be killed than his people as the case of Sango.

3. In the Benin culture, the Oba was arrested by the british and could have easly ran to Ile ife or Ekiti but He stood his ground.

4. The Japanese Samuria were known to commit suicide once they loss a battle. It is seen as dishonour.

6. Samson in your Bibles rather commited suicide but killed thousands of others with him instead of facing ridicule.

7. Rahib of the Borno empire rather died than allow his people to fall to the french in 1900.

etc

This is hilarious as hell. Ojukwu dressed like a tramp eloped to Abidjan after boasting of powers/capabilities he never had and today he is being celebrated by his fellow dim-witted Ibos.

You cant make some of this shyyt up, I tell ya.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by bulksms247(m): 3:49pm On Feb 25, 2012
He is worth it. Haters go kiss naked wire
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Outstrip(f): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2012
I highly doubt that an educated woman like Bianca said that
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Willywilly9: 3:52pm On Feb 25, 2012
wolowo buried with a termite infected wood Casket of Iroko tree construted in Ondo State,
Ojukwu buried with a heavenly Gold Casket, i believe Odumekwu is full of smiles, while Termite still dey bite Awolowo in a rotten wood
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Willywilly9: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2012
Awolowo buried with a termite infected wood Casket of Iroko tree construted in Ondo State,
Ojukwu buried with a heavenly Gold Casket, i believe Odumekwu is full of smiles, while Termite still dey bite Awolowo in a rotten wood
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Natasha2(f): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2012
alj harem:

etc

*falls from tree*  lmao  grin
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2012
Is this Bianca's way of apologizing to the dead? After fuccking around while her wrestles with almighty death in UK? . . What a classless bullshit. .
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Dainfamous: 3:59pm On Feb 25, 2012
ALJ haram you are the few tribalist we have in Nigeria the rest of you are declining or are diying inside because they cant see any blood to suck.

Ojukwu is not a commander he was a head of state, GEJ is not the one fighting boko haram even thou his a civilian abi? when tribal war start now you will run to MOD to complain,if you cant take the hit to poke the lion,
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by aljharem(m): 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2012
Da infamous:

ALJ haram you are the few tribalist we have in Nigeria the rest of you are declining or are diying inside because they cant see any blood to suck.

Ojukwu is not a commander he was a head of state, GEJ is not the one fighting boko haram even thou his a civilian abi? when tribal war start now you will run to MOD to complain,if you cant take the hit to poke the lion,

You must be stupid. Have I not been warning una for months ?

BTW there is no tribal war here, What I stated are facts !!!! Unlike you all that would lie and do all conspiracy to make urself feel good. I would state facts and bring out documents to back it up.

I don't report to the mod if you notice. Ideeiot.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by igbaodun: 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2012
Natasha,,:

*falls from tree*  lmao  grin

I would overlook your stupidty and DO you if you were really the one in your profile pic. Unfortunately, we all know you are no where as good looking as the stolen pic in your profile. . . anyway, how UNIBEN?
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by hightechbiotech: 4:08pm On Feb 25, 2012
can they just bury ojukwu and let us rest, they should just bury him jor and this kept me wondering '' why do they honor people more when they are dead?''
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Jisunpack: 4:09pm On Feb 25, 2012
Willy+willy:

Awolowo buried with a termite infected wood Casket of Iroko tree construted in Ondo State,

^^^^

I suggest he should be buried in his famous "On my way to Abidjan" Aba women attire.

PLEASE, Don't degrade the brave Roman generals by comparing them with this COWARD that bolted to Abidjan when the heat was becoming too much for his tiny eyes to handle.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/641056_Oju_running__jpg888d71a0b0c6970f990d5f854995ae9a

Ojukwu 1970. shortly before taking off to Abidjan

Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by EkoIle1: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2012
How do you reconcile simple nature and American gold casket ? These ibo people J
No dey make any damn sense .

Fake a//_ss Nigeria's brain box no sabi make common coffin,

lmao,
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by igbaodun: 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

How do you reconcile simple nature and American gold casket ? These ibo people Jo dey make any damn sense .

lmao,

Actually, they can make coffins, they just dont know how to make it like the Americans.

These Ibos are hilarious. How is anyone supposed to take them seriously . . . lol
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Willywilly9: 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2012
Yorubas, make una leave Ojukwu alone, he was not the one that told Yorubas to bury Awolowo with an Iroko made Casket constructed in Ondo state infected by termites. keiiiiii i pity for Awolowo, of all the good he done to the Yorubas only for them to bury him in termite infected Casket made in Ondo State
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by cap28: 4:19pm On Feb 25, 2012
alj harem:

etc

you make very valid points which i agree with and yes i am an igbo but not a brainwashed one.

i beleive that ojukwu was just another power hungry igbo megalomaniac who didnt give a damn about the igbo people - this is why he was able to risk the lives of 3 million people knowing full well that he could never win this war against the western backed north.

the real hero was Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu who was a nationalist - his only negative trait was that he was politically naive without a deep understanding of the people he was up against.- in the end he was betrayed by those closest to him.

If Ojukwu had succeeded with the secession i beleive he would not have been a good leader - just another dictator. - dont forget that his father was very close to the former governor general of nigeria (a known racist) Ojukwu was an elitist and was only interested in power - you have to ask yourself how he was able to escape to ivory coast - as you know very well - nothing happens in africa without the authorisatino of the western nations - they aided and abetted his escpae - why? because he did a deal with them - that should tell you that he was not for the people because a true leader does not cut deals with the enemy - check all revolutionary leaders in the world - che guevara, thomas sankara, fidel castro - did they cut deals with foreign powers? even mandela had to spend 27 years in prison and was only allowed out when he chose to cut a deal with the western powers - that is the reason Ojukwu's life was spared - he agreed to cut a deal with them and then come back to join forces with them.

compare that to those who refused to cut deals - are they alive or dead? (Qadaffi, Sankara, Lumumba?)
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by otokx(m): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2012
The problem with Nigeria is the mentality of the people therein, just look at the words "american" "gold" - reeks of inferiority complex. Tomorrow they will start claiming that they are marginalized because of the senseless fight they started.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Jisunpack: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2012
Irony!!

Eko Ile:

How do you reconcile simple nature and American gold casket ? These ibo people Jo dey make any damn sense .

lmao,

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT9Gi9tG_ltkJy0SJPFGHf2bybGkdCArzVnkowK8NrF4PNsLGZXmmTWXNhC1g[/img]

Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by noiseless: 4:27pm On Feb 25, 2012
Wouldn't it be useful that these evil sheikhs and imams do something humane for once in their misirable lives,by sending all these bunch of alamjiris(abandoned street muslim jihad children) to go help their "muslim brothers" who are being slaughtered in syria by the same muslim people and government over there,since they claim  their job is to defend islam/muslims instead of wandering about on nairaland?  The same  bunch of very sick people who were jumping up all over the place as if they won a lottery with their fake news that the burial committee could not raise 500.000.000 needed for the burial, and that igbos could not or refused to raise the fund.  So what is your problems now,or is your way of making criminals to attempt to disrespect his grave with the belief they will find gold,so that you come on nairaland with boosted  orgy of yours against igbos to continue with your silly bashing.    CHEI!NA WA O FOR ALAMAJIRIS.
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by aljharem(m): 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2012
cap28:

you make very valid points which i agree with and yes i am an igbo but not a brainwashed one.

i beleive that ojukwu was just another power hungry igbo megalomaniac who didnt give a damn about the igbo people - this is why he was able to risk the lives of 3 million people knowing full well that he could never win this war against the western backed north.

the real hero was Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu who was a nationalist - his only negative trait was that he was politically naive without a deep understanding of the people he was up against.- in the end he was betrayed by those closest to him.

If Ojukwu had succeeded with the secession i beleive he would not have been a good leader - just another dictator. - dont forget that his father was very close to the former governor general of nigeria (a known racist) Ojukwu was an elitist and was only interested in power - you have to ask yourself how he was able to escape to ivory coast - as you know very well - nothing happens in africa without the authorisatino of the western nations - they aided and abetted his escpae - why? because he did a deal with them - that should tell you that he was not for the people because a true leader does not cut deals with the enemy - check all revolutionary leaders in the world - che guevara, thomas sankara, fidel castro - did they cut deals with foreign powers? even mandela had to spend 27 years in prison and was only allowed out when he chose to cut a deal with the western powers - that is the reason Ojukwu's life was spared - he agreed to cut a deal with them and then come back to join forces with them.

compare that to those who refused to cut deals - are they alive or dead? (Qadaffi, Sankara, Lumumba?)

gbammm thank you !!!!

I always tell myself the truth even if my people don't like it. This is not the first time I have been calledme a bastard on Nairaland and real life but the truth must come out.

I have said times without number to both Northerners and Westerners that Nzegowu actually had good intentions and indeed if we had followed his Idealogy, like of OBJ, IBB etc would have been long gone and Nigeria would have been great.

The killing of Nzegowu was one of the biggest mistakes Nigeria had ever made after the amalgamation. If you follow Nzegowu properly, you would notice that he was void of tribalism and wanted a corrupt free Nigeria.

The problem started with his officers that tipped Okpara, Azikwe and co about the coup. That was the big issue if not, Nigeria might have been great.

Enough of all this bitter past, I am happy there are still people like you. Thanks
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by ak47mann(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2012
HATER PLS IF IT PAINS YOU SO MUCH GO AND DIE,trust me you wont even hear about your death in media or else if you died from sucide bombing cool as your brothers normally do. cool
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by EkoIle1: 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2012
igbaodun:

Actually, they can make coffins, they just dont know how to make it like the Americans.

These Ibos are hilarious. How is anyone supposed to take them seriously .  .   . lol

This is what insecure and low self esteem people do, they over do things just to make themselves look important.

Funny enough, 16 years after ziks death, these losers and incompetent people are yet to give him a decent resting place, instead they dumped him on top refuse where he still is till this very second.

We know regardless of all this gra gra, same is going to happen to ikeeba aka ikeakpu.

Suxxcs to be AGIPA for real, lmao
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by ak47mann(m): 4:36pm On Feb 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

This is what insecure and low self esteem people do, they over do things just to make themselves look important.

Funny enough, 16 years after ziks death, these losers and incompetent people are yet to give him a decent resting place, instead they dumped him on top refuse where he still is till this very second.

We know regardless of all this gra gra, same is going to happen to ikeeba aka ikeakpu.

Owambe cant you shut up? if we decide to place him in platinum and diamonds is not your business bloody back stabbers you will never fit on the dead mans shoes cool aworis cant stand you people,and you think you are still the majority group in Nigeria yeah? joke of the century cool
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Jisunpack: 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2012
Eko Ile:

Funny enough, 16 years after ziks death, these losers and incompetent people are yet to give him a decent resting place, instead they dumped him on top refuse where he still is till this very second

come to think of it, the man was abandoned with a Filipino nurse in London. Yet, they are all here rolling over one another and shedding some useless crocodile's tears. Pathetic!

In London, Ojukwu was lonely, dumb – Igwe Nwokedi

^^^
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/in-london-ojukwu-was-lonely-dumb-igwe-nwokedi/
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by noiseless: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2012
4uck off!who dash dinosaur tribe descendant like you,in your dreams
cap28:

you make very valid points which i agree with and yes i am an igbo[b][/b] but not a brainwashed one.

Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by ak47mann(m): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2012
cap 28

i have i little respect 4 u but you will lose it if you don't respect your useless self cool
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by guonno: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2012
it fits him.

Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by igbaodun: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
ak47mann:

Owambe cant you shut up? if we decide to place him in platinum and diamonds is not your business bloody back stabbers you will never fit on the dead mans shoes cool aworis cant stand you people,and [size=18pt]you think you are still the majority group in Nigeria yeah? joke of the century[/size] cool

Majority? Where did you get that from?

I thought we were the only one in Nigeria, No?
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by noiseless: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2012
noiseless:

Wouldn't it be useful that these evil sheikhs and imams do something humane for once in their misirable lives,by sending all these bunch of alamjiris(abandoned street muslim jihad children) to go help their "muslim brothers" who are being slaughtered in syria by the same muslim people and government over there,since they claim  their job is to defend islam/muslims instead of wandering about on nairaland?  The same  bunch of very sick people who were jumping up all over the place as if they won a lottery with their fake news that the burial committee could not raise 500.000.000 needed for the burial, and that igbos could not or refused to raise the fund.  So what is your problems now,or is your way of making criminals to attempt to disrespect his grave with the belief they will find gold,so that you come on nairaland with boosted  SinParty of yours against igbos to continue with your silly bashing.    CHEI!NA WA O FOR ALAMAJIRIS.
[/quot
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by Bukky123: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
This is share waste of resources that happens in high places in Nigeria. I wonder how the down throden in Nnewi and Anambra would feel with this story. I bleed at this share of waste
Re: Ojukwu To Be Buried In American Gold Casket –bianca by noiseless: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
noiseless:

Wouldn't it be useful that these evil sheikhs and imams do something humane for once in their misirable lives,by sending all these bunch of alamjiris(abandoned street muslim jihad children) to go help their "muslim brothers" who are being slaughtered in syria by the same muslim people and government over there,since they claim  their job is to defend islam/muslims instead of wandering about on nairaland?  The same  bunch of very sick people who were jumping up all over the place as if they won a lottery with their fake news that the burial committee could not raise 500.000.000 needed for the burial, and that igbos could not or refused to raise the fund.  So what is your problems now,or is your way of making criminals to attempt to disrespect his grave with the belief they will find gold,so that you come on nairaland with boosted  SinParty of yours against igbos to continue with your silly bashing.    CHEI!NA WA O FOR ALAMAJIRIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Production Of Tinubu/Shettima Textiles For 2023 Campaign (pics/vid) / Soldier Killings: Tears As Gov Diri Visits Troubled Bayelsa Communities / Kaduna Governorship Election: 9 Governorship Candidates Step Down For El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.