Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Need Business Partner. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Partner. (2497 Views)

Please, I Need Business Ideas And Partners . / [Satire] The Nigerian Business Partner / UK Relocation: I Need Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Partner. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 25, 2012
Hello Nairalanders,
I have posted this Topic before, But i dont reallt see much response from my fellow Nairalanders,
I Posted a topic here that i have a business idea on how to cook Jollof Rice, Fried Rice, Meat pie, sausage , egg roll and  buns,
I work in a restaurant in ebute meta popularly know as Canada foods restaurant,  if you stay around mainland you will know the restaurant i am talking about,
Ebute meta is a residential area, And there are companies there,  but not to be compared with sabo, yaba area where many companies are ,

The point i am trying to bring out here is that Most of the restaurant in ebute metta dont really operate at night,
Hardly will you find Good and nice food in my area.
I have a good idea on how to cook Jollof rice and fried rice , including meatpie,
The meatpie i bake is far far better than sweet sensation and tantalizer and Mr biggs own,
i can boast of it anywhere,
All i need is a partner who can sponsor me to start this bussiness together,
I can also work as a cook,
I aslo have idea on how to can get Cooking gas that is being sold for 3000 at the rate of 2500 or 2450,
If you are intrested in starting this bussiness with me kindly call me on

email: oluface@gmail.com
Tel:08023949922''

Thank you
Re: I Need Business Partner. by ajadek(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2012
Like how much will cos u to start.
Re: I Need Business Partner. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2012
Thank you very much sir, i am so Glad for showing intresting in my post,

For the jollof Rice and fried rice business,

For Starting,

Bag of Rice 7700 (Royal Stallion Gold)

25liters of Grandnut Oil 6800 (Kings Oil)

Curry 1kg = 1600 (Ducros)

Tyhm 1Kg = 600 (Supreme)

Salt 50kg = 2500 (Dangote)

Industrial Gas Cooker = 8000 (Niger made)

Empty 50kg Cylinder = 14000 (50kg)

Refilling Gas = 10000 (50kg)

Bench For Customers = 5000 (3-4 pcs)

Table for customers = 5000 (3-4 pcs)

Mivina Seasning = 4500 (1 Carton)

Knorr Chicken = 5900 (1 carton)

Pots for Cooking = 10000 ( Set)

Pepper for Cooking = 3000 ( For some derica)

Onions = 500/1000

Plate and spoon 2500

The Total Cost For Starting The Jollof Rice and Fried Rice Business is equal to 87600

Note: Cost of Transportation is Not Included,

You will get all those stuff at 3 diffrient place,

1. Ojuelegba

2. Mile 12

3. Iddo G cappa (Ebute Metta)

4. Okobaba Ebute

Cost of Transportation is not that Much…

For Amala, Eba , Semo,

What Are needed the Flour… I know where you also get them at bulk price,

Ewedu

Bean (For Gbegiri)

Efo shoko

Rodo Dudu

Iru

Dry Agbodo fish
Dry Stock Fish

For the Meatpie,

Flour

Potatoe

Carrot

Minced Meat

Chopping Board with stick

Oven,

Locally made oven can be use for this,

Now for the Gas…

I stay around Ebute Metta,

I know where I can get gas 12.5kg for 2450 but they don’t sell retail, We buy in bulk for them to sell for you at that price you must buy up to at least 30 12.5kg, Which my boss use for cooking weekly,

So I just want to use that advantage to start that gas business with 3 or four cylinders,

Other sell there gas for 3000 but I will sell mine for 2850, discount of 150 on each, even if you get to the depot , you can get it at that rate, they will sell for you at the normal price that retailer outside use to sell it,

So buying that gas for 2450 cost of transportation from depot to my place is 100 per cylinder …

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Partner. by idtiwo: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
If I invest in this partnership.Wat will be the average profit return that will accrue to me monthly?
Re: I Need Business Partner. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Nice One
Re: I Need Business Partner. by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
Which of the business Sir

Gas Or Food Business
Re: I Need Business Partner. by bawelat: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
Hello gud day i am Ayinde gbolahan basheer i just saw ur post nw i am intrested, cah u call me on 08037233285 we can partner on anyone that is still available this is my e-mail gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Business Partner. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2012
bawelat: Hello gud day i am Ayinde gbolahan basheer i just saw ur post nw i am intrested, cah u call me on 08037233285 we can partner on anyone that is still available this is my e-mail gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com
I have sent u an email.
Re: I Need Business Partner. by stpat1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2012
I just love your spirit and how you explicitly detailed what you need for the biz. it says a lot that you know your onus. Wish you all the best pal.
Re: I Need Business Partner. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2012
@Air Lord
So you never got anybody to invest in you since February. I like your detail. You know your salt. It surely isn't a business I'll like to go into, but I'd love to support you one way or the other. The food business would do you better. How about the location. You didn't state anything about renting on your budget list.

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Partner. by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 15, 2012
PapaBrowne: @Air Lord
So you never got anybody to invest in you since February. I like your detail. You know your salt. It surely isn't a business I'll like to go into, but I'd love to support you one way or the other. The food business would do you better. How about the location. You didn't state anything about renting on your budget list.

Yeah i did not mention anything about shop in my budget because if i should add the shop money .. it may scare some people off and will not be able to fund me... so i was thinking of managing with a friend of my in front of his shop in ebute metta... that was my intention...
Re: I Need Business Partner. by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 15, 2012
PLease i am still in need of the bussiness partner.. if anyone can partner with me.. you will not regret.
Re: I Need Business Partner. by bawelat: 11:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Air_Lord: PLease i am still in need of the bussiness partner.. if anyone can partner with me.. you will not regret.
gud day i am Ayinde basheer can u call me so dat we can talk again my contact is on dis post u av called me once pls cal me again so dat we can arange and meet to talk bussiness,tanz
Re: I Need Business Partner. by oduz: 12:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
Kudos Air Lord,

Good food could be relative

But real Good Food will sell from any Corner

So, never mind starting from a little frontage as planned

Best of Luck[color=#006600][/color]
Re: I Need Business Partner. by Youngler(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2013
in case you need a website in future these guys will design one for free http://www.aikwebdesign.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BVN For People Living Overseas. / How To Bypass The GTB 100$ Spending Limit? / September 17, 1965 TIME Magazine Article On Nigeria's Richest Millionaires Of Th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.