Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? (8478 Views)

Widow Loses Pregnancy After Being Battered By Man Friend (pic) / Widow's Sons Arrested For Beating Her Young Boyfriend - VI, Lagos / Ojukwu's Family Asks Bianca For Proof Of Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2012
I have watched with keen interest the manner in which bianca ojukwu has been carrying herself around this days you will almost believe she is the first and only wife. But, she is about his last wife if I am correct. Ojukwu's first children are evn older than her so was it ojukwu's wish to have her fronting as his wife? Where are all ojukwu's other wive's or even his first wife something is definitely not right but unfortunately nobody is speaking up too bad.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by tpia5: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2012
his first wife's interview is somewhere on this forum- there was a thread awhile ago.

his second wife is late, i think (not sure).

bianca was the official wife at the time of his death- the first and second wives were estranged from him, i believe.

any other women besides these three are concubines perhaps. Not too many details were made public.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by Afam4eva(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2012
tpia@:

his second wife is late, i think (not sure).

yes. His second wife is the late socialit, Angela Onyeador who is Amarachi kanu's aunt.

1 Like

Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by tpia5: 10:12pm On Feb 25, 2012
^were they actually married, or was it by customary law only.

i know she's typically called his second wife, but there seems to be some ambiguity in that area.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by deols(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
this should be in the 'gossip' section. i wonder why ppl wont let 'bianca rest

is it just normal to want to frustrate the widow? where were the others even when he was alive?
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by Ndipe(m): 1:40am On Feb 27, 2012
afam4eva:

yes. His second wife is the late socialit, Angela Onyeador who is Amarachi kanu's aunt.

Her late sister, Stella, was Ojukwu's second wife, not Angela Onyeador, who I think may still be alive.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by tpia5: 2:55am On Feb 27, 2012
true- didnt notice the details.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by moremi2008(m): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2012
Wait a minute! Stella Obasanjo was once married to Ojukwu?! That woman must have a premium obanje pussycat. grin
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by soapdish(f): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2012
Under th Statutory Law, Bianca is the only one recognized by law as his wife being the only woman he went through statutory law marriage with. Besides she was there for him to the very end so let her play the role
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by tpia5: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2012
^Didnt he legally marry the first wife?

As per statutory law- not sure how its done in the east but in customary law every wife is involved when the man passes on, if he had more than one.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by tpia5: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2012
Just saying.

Not that the matter is a big deal per se.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by tpia5: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2012
@ moremi

stella onyeador, not stella obasanjo.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by moremi2008(m): 11:56am On Feb 27, 2012
tpia@:

@ moremi

stella onyeador, not stella obasanjo.

See my life! I saw Stella and "LATE" and just assumed it was Stella Obasanjo! Apologies oh!
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^

Hello Princess.

Fagg0t.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by soapdish(f): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
From what I have read, his marriage with his first wife was contracted customarily by his father when he was abroad.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by tpia5: 9:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^oh.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by tpia5: 8:31pm On Mar 02, 2012
here's an interview from his son:

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/mar/2/506.html

he seems to confirm the impression that bianca is the only widow, although he had relationships with many women.

oh well, he was a typical naija man i guess.
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by adunni72: 1:36am On Mar 03, 2012
Ojukwo's other 2 wives are late, so Bianca is the legitimate living wife, u guys can go online in the link bellow to read it up.

Ojukwu lost 2 ex wives in 1yr
www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/ojukwu-lost-2-ex-wives-in-1
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by DrMarkOkpara: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Bianca Ojukwu & Robert Okonkwo poisoned Ojukwu says Debe Ojukwu!

In an exclusive interview on Thursday December 20th 2012, the first
son of Chief Emeka Ojukwu stated categorically that he has
evidence including a toxicology report which says that methyl iodide, a poison
known to cause stroke was detected in Emeka Ojukwu's body before and after his
death. This was also indicated in his original autopsy report which was
destroyed by Bianca and Okonkwo.
He stated that The Biafran General had willed his property at No 7 Forest
Crescent, Enugu, his home in Umudim Nnewi, as well as all his shares in Ojukwu
Transport Limited to his first son Sylvester Debe Ojukwu. He said that Bianca
had conspired with Robert Okonkwo and Barrister Onyemelukwe to destroy the will
and reproduce a forged will.
He wanted to take the opportunity to inform the Igbo community that he has
information that Bianca, Okonkwo and Onyemelukwe are currently conspiring to
murder him and his brother Emeka Jr. If anything happens to me, my brother Emeka
or anyone in Ojukwu family you should all know who is responsible.
He also says he has evidence that Bianca's children Afamefuna, Nwachukwu and
Chineme are Robert Okonkwo's biological children.
He also said that APGA Party Chairman Umeh can confirm that Ojukwu died from methyl iodide
poisoning as indicated in his autopsy and the toxicology report. He hinted on
this in his interview with Sun News (see link below) but Gov. Umeh is a humble
gentleman who wanted to spare the family additional grief. If the Nigerian
Police and Judiciary were not useless corrupt institutions, Bianca, Okonkwo and
Onyemelukwe would be in prison for conspiracy, forgery and murder he added.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/11/12/who-killed-ojukwu-apga-chairman-victor-umeh-vows-expose-november-26/

Here is additional information we found on the internet:

Those of us with information from State Security Services and Military Intelligence, know the truth. While Ikemba was sick and lying in his urine and feces, Bianca was busy having sex in Ikemba's toilet with one Robert Okonkwo, the biological father of Afamefuna "Ojukwu" Okonkwo, Nwachukwu "Ojukwu" Okonkwo and Chineme "Ojukwu" Okonkwo. Debe Ude Ojukwu also has all this information which is why he has asserted correctly that General Ojukwu was poisoned and murdered by Bianca Onoh and her love-vendor Robert Okonkwo for money. Don't forget that Bianca's mother Ms. Caroline Onoh was divorced and thrown out by Governor C. C. Onoh for adultery, stealing and prostitution. Like mother like daughter, the mango doesn't fall too far from the tree. State Security Services has information that Ikemba had a stroke because Bianca and Okonkwo stole millions in cash that was sent to Ikemba by President Goodluck Jonathan's aide for official national security business. Debe Ojukwu also has irrefutable evidence that Bianca, Okonkwo and Barrister Onyemelukwe the will forger poisoned and murdered Ikemba for money. In fact State Security Services has information that Bianca is working on getting Goodluck Jonathan to divorce his wife Patience Jonathan and marry Bianca. This is not impossible since she is known in intelligence circles as the Monica Lewinsky of Africa.

The Onoh's have been known to be a family of criminals for a long time take a look at the links below to get an idea what really happened to Ikemba in his old age.

http://klinreports..com/2009/10/serial-criminal.html

http://sweetneyjones..com/2012/11/who-killed-ojukwu-apga-chairman-victor.html

http://naijagists.com/ojukwu-killers-to-be-exposed-on-november-26-chief-victor-umeh/
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by moupe: 5:26am On Aug 08, 2013
Okigbo!! Okigbo Ojukwu!! You have resurfaced again with one of your aliases, this time as Dr Mark Okpara. Now let me give you an advice : you must help protect the legacy of your father. You are no longer a child. Your sister informed me that you started this thread and vowed never to relent in your effort to bring shame to your step mother. Keep on wasting away your life in London while your mates (40+ years) are doing very well in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by Kanwulia: 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
Even if 'widowhood' na fashion wey women wan take sew ASO EBI?
Was she not the ONLY legal wife?
Given the Bobo OJ was a POLYANDROUS CATHOLIC? cheesy
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2013
I had told some folks on this NL before: Bianca was the only person Ojukwu was wedded to..
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
And who the hell is Dr. Mike Okpara? Stop acting as a Bulldog!
Ojukwu died of Stroke, typical of a black,elderly person. He was formerly hospitalised @ unth, enugu bfr being transfered abroad.

Keep ur nonsense to yourself

1 Like

Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by tpia5: 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2013
ngozievergreen: I had told some folks on this NL before: Bianca was the only person Ojukwu was wedded to..

You mean he never married before he turned 50+?

Was he not married to someone during the civil war?
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by dayokanu(m): 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2013
tpia@:

Leave am make he dey lie
Re: How Did Bianca Become Ojukwus ''only'' Widow. Where Is His Very First Wife? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
tpia@:

U don see am nah

(1) (Reply)

Child Sexualization: Viral Photos Of A Little Girl Dressed Provocatively. / Are You The Forgiving Type Or Do You Hold Grudges For A While? / He Wants To Marry Me But He Says I'm Too Ambitious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.