Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,276 members, 7,867,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

The Poison Of The Past - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Poison Of The Past (1158 Views)

The Poison In Further Devaluation Of The Naira. / Impersonators Approach Kashamu With Plan To Poison Obasanjo - / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Poison Of The Past by bilms(m): 3:04pm On Feb 25, 2012
THE POISON OF THE PAST

After being born and brought up with tribalism,sectionalism and regionalism,we have lost the sense of unity,love,respect,integration and togetherness. After living in a Nigeria where lies and deceit pays,we have attached no value to being truthful,sincere and honest. After being lead by vision less,sycophants,opportunists and bad leaders,we have lacked the will to demand for accountability and justice and we have also lacked what it takes to recognize a truthful and good leader when we see one. After being ruled by hate for so long,we have been so consumed to appreciate love,after being consumed by greed,we have lost the taste of integrity,after being lead by crocks and criminals,we had made stealing legitimate to some people and after being governed by bad leaders,we have lost the apatite to make the required scarifies needed to restored sanity. We must cleans our heart from the poison of the past,wrong doing of the present and the future planned destruction. Wake Up
Re: The Poison Of The Past by achi4u(m): 3:27pm On Feb 25, 2012
I agreed with you but who will show us the way?,hence we are all born into this shit and bad expirence.We've stayed for about 50 waisted years fighting each other, nown what is your own solution?@poster
Re: The Poison Of The Past by igbaodun: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2012
The business of tribalism is great business.

I am a tribalist and I am proud to be one. Long live Alaigbo, Long live tribalism, Long live cannibalism, Long live Eze gugure Ike Eba p/e/d/o//p/h//il/i/a I
Re: The Poison Of The Past by Willywilly9: 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2012
bilms:

THE POISON OF THE PAST
We must cleans our heart from the poison of the past, Wake Up
The only poison of the past is the one drank by Awolowo, it is call Otapiapia.
Re: The Poison Of The Past by achi4u(m): 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2012
Willy+willy:

That is very dangerous poison.only people like, ¤©|©w@ can take such otapiapia becos of greedy.
Re: The Poison Of The Past by Jisunpack: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2012
Willy+willy:

Suicide is an act of bravery in many tradition and the ultimate price the ruthless often paid to complete their sojourn to the great beyond. [i]see also Harakir[/i]i. That said.

Here on the other hand is the COWARD in-chief on his way to Abidjan in the middle of the night disguised as a market woman, when the likes of Benjamin Adekunle aka "Black scorpion" are closing on him, with their eyes firmly on putting all the rebels down.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/641056_Oju_running__jpg888d71a0b0c6970f990d5f854995ae9a

Ojukwu 1970
. On his way to Abidjan, disguised like Aba market woman
Re: The Poison Of The Past by Ngodigha1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 25, 2012
@poster, do you mean this sort of poison?.

Re: The Poison Of The Past by ak47mann(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2012
HEHEEHEHEHEHEH they are our bitichessss cheesy cheesy but didn't no that SW have suicidal tendencies till i started seeing it on the news cry but they are still better than boko haramites angry angry
Re: The Poison Of The Past by Ngodigha1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2012
ak47mann:

HEHEEHEHEHEHEH they are our bitichessss cheesy cheesy but didn't no that SW have suicidal tendencies till i started seeing it on the news cry but they are still better than boko haramites angry angry
It's true.
Re: The Poison Of The Past by Arosa(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2012
I hate tribalism and nepotism. angry angry angry until we do away with this rubbish, Nigeria will not move forward.
Re: The Poison Of The Past by Willywilly9: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2012
ak47mann:

HEHEEHEHEHEHEH they are our bitichessss cheesy cheesy but didn't no that SW have suicidal tendencies till i started seeing it on the news cry but they are still better than boko haramites  angry angry
Hiiiiiiii man, because of the Yorubas, Otapiapia sellers are making great profit. No Yorubaman that does not have a Carton of Otapiapia Rat poison in his house ready to drink it at the right time
Re: The Poison Of The Past by bilms(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
the business that you said pays lead us here
Re: The Poison Of The Past by bilms(m): 12:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
angry

(1) (Reply)

Whats Surulere Local Govt Doing?Flooding On simisola Str Off Ogunlana Drive. PIC / My Vision For 2013 -ajimobi / FG Opens Negotiation With Nasarawa Militia Group Over Police Officers Still Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.