Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh (34236 Views)

Sheikh Jamiu Kewulere-Bello Imam’s Installation, History To Be Made / Sheikh Baosari Haruna Dies At 93 (Chief Imam Of Ibadan) / Earthquake Prank On Muslim Imam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by deols(f): 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
BankoleNco:

ehya, u wish. but unfortunately for u, it is not so. many of u would rather agree with the version of Isam proclaimed by the boko haram and their likes but the truth is, that is not the Islam practiced by majority of Muslims. It is not the Islam preached by prophet Muhammad (SAW) nor the one practiced by isa, the son of Maryam (alayhisalatuwassalam)
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
deols:

ehya, u wish. but unfortunately for u, it is not so. many of u would rather agree with the version of Isam proclaimed by the boko haram and their likes but the truth is, that is not the Islam practiced by majority of Muslims. It is not the Islam preached by prophet Muhammad (SAW) nor the one practiced by isa, the son of Maryam (alayhisalatuwassalam)

Hmm.

Not the one Mo practised grin grin , you mean when he beheaded those 1000 Jews and stole their wealth plus wives, not to talk of his constant warfare with all his neighbors, various gruesome murders of poets, friends and other family members.

Boko Haram took their example from Muhammad's violent past , period.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by deols(f): 7:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^ if it were someone else, I'd spend some time explaining things. the above are the same things uv bn repeating and getting explanations to for so long.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Kaboom1: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
It is very sad to see and notice how the present generation of youngsters behave. You hear a news that could easily be verified if you don't believe it and what do you do? Scream LIE! LIE! Most of you live in that same Lagos where they said this thing happened, they said there was a huge crowd, meaning so many people saw or witnessed it, also the youths in the Area now uses a slang "Do good" because of the man, so if you don't believe why not go search or verify instead of asking for pictures or screaming LIES!  Must everything here turn into fight and insults? If most of you would stop for a minute and think, you will realize we are living in a mysterious world where there are so many occurrences we have no answer for. Even the Sun you see everyday and takes for granted, do you actually knows what's inside the Sun?  What makes it burn so bright? Why is it hot?, Is it fire? Sulfur?  We can ask so many question about this but would never come out with the real answer cos nobody has being to the Sun so you don't know what materials it's made of, yet we see it everyday and believe we know about it yet we know nothing. I am a Christian but that is not enough reasons to put  down others even if I don't believe or share their faith, Again real Christians don't talk about Religion because religion is crap. Jesus was constantly fighting the religious leaders of his day, so Christians should talk about Relationship (with God) and not religion, because Religion is man looking for a god, so anything including Stone, Animal, Insect, River  can be god to that person. And you have people praying to and worshiping these things because it is their religion.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by BankoleNco: 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
frosbel:

Hmm.

Not the one Mo practised   grin grin , you mean when he beheaded those 1000 Jews and stole their wealth plus wives, not to talk of his constant warfare with all his neighbors, various gruesome murders of poets, friends and other family members.

Boko Haram took their example from Muhammad's violent past , period.

Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by rashypep(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
Allahu Akbar. There is no any other God except Allah, Muhammed is his Messenger,
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by member479760: 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
I'm very sure Ojukwu rotten while Igbos are still negotiating for the price tag.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Torombo(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
Nothing new under the sun. Incorruptable bodies - bodies that do not decompose after death has been seen as a sign of holiness by the Roman Catholic and Greek Orthodox Churches for centuries. You can read all about it from the weblink below:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorruptibility
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by maclatunji: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
Kaboom!:

It is very sad to see and notice how the present generation of youngsters behave. You hear a news that could easily be verified if you don't believe it and what do you do? Scream LIE! LIE! Most of you live in that same Lagos where they said this thing happened, they said there was a huge crowd, meaning so many people saw or witnessed it, also the youths in the Area now uses a slang "Do good" because of the man, so if you don't believe why not go search or verify instead of asking for pictures or screaming LIES!  Must everything here turn into fight and insults? If most of you would stop for a minute and think, you will realize we are living in a mysterious world where there are so many occurrences we have no answer for. Even the Sun you see everyday and takes for granted, do you actually knows what's inside the Sun?  What makes it burn so bright? Why is it hot?, Is it fire? Sulfur?  We can ask so many question about this but would never come out with the real answer cos nobody has being to the Sun so you don't know what materials it's made of, yet we see it everyday and believe we know about it yet we know nothing. I am a Christian but that is not enough reasons to put  down others even if I don't believe or share their faith, Again real Christians don't talk about Religion because religion is crap. Jesus was constantly fighting the religious leaders of his day, so Christians should talk about Relationship (with God) and not religion, because Religion is man looking for a god, so anything including Stone, Animal, Insect, River  can be god to that person. And you have people praying to and worshiping these things because it is their religion.

Bros e, the likes of Davidlyan, Frosbel and their minions are motivated not by logic but by hate. Like you rightfully said thinking of going to Shogunle to prove or disprove the story is beyond their comprehension. It is Nairaland noise-making we know them for.

@Davidlyan, no be only Arsenic, na Arsenal you go see. Trying to form scientist when you don goof big time. Your kind of scientist is a disappointment to the body of scientists- what would the likes of Sir Isaac Newton say.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by ridgeman: 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
a picture would have said a thousand words, I'm sure eventually we will get a picture and this will put the entire argument to rest or inflame it again,

It is not right to disturb the grave so whichever argument is proven to be true or false- may he rest in peace,
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by karpentar: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
@deols
Curiosity still on. Please clarify me on the reward for women suicide bombers killing pagans for allah. As you and me know, men get 77 virgins doing same thing, and I don't think an impartial allah would allow benefits for only men in this worthy allah agenda. There must be something too for females. Again, is it 77 Bill Gates as somebody ones informed me or is it muscular men? Why are you so silent about this? If you don't know, please honestly say so to enable me do more research and educate other ignorant folks like me.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by BankoleNco: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
ridgeman:

a picture would have said a thousand words, I'm sure eventually we will get a picture and this will put the entire argument to rest or inflame it again,

It is not right to disturb the grave so whichever argument is proven to be true or false- may he rest in peace,

What if the picture turns out to be that of a fresh skeleton?
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by BankoleNco: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
karpentar:

@deols
Curiosity still on. Please clarify me on the reward for women suicide bombers killing pagans for allah. As you and me know, men get 77 virgins doing same thing, and I don't think an impartial allah would allow benefits for only men in this worthy allah agenda. There must be something too for females. Again, is it 77 Bill Gates as somebody ones informed me or is it muscular men? Why are you so silent about this? If you don't know, please honestly say so to enable me do more research and educate other ignorant folks like me.

77 male VIRGINS with big [size=18pt] BIG[/size] joy sticks!
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Hamintab: 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
Hmmmm. If it were to be a christian body, say oyakilome, oyedepo, adeboye, TB Joshua, pastor king, etc. It would have been true without a picture or being there personaly. And who eva told you guys only xtains would make d kingdom or God. Even by our own act towards defending wat we belive if from God, we ofend God himself and may end up not making his kingdom.
Neva think you can fight or condem anybody for God.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by maclatunji: 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
karpentar:

@deols

Did you ask Deols for education before posting the rubbish you posted up there? Go back to where you got that from to answer yourself. By the way, you are derailing the topic and spamming at the same time. Watch it!
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Did you ask Deols for education before posting the rubbish you posted up there? Go back to where you got that from to answer yourself. By the way, you are derailing the topic and spamming at the same time. Watch it!

How they made a [b]Boko Haram follower [/b]moderator is beyond any human comprehension grin grin
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Idowuogbo(f): 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
All we are saying GIVE US PISHURE!!! Haba even though na photoshop I will appreciate it.At least we have read about d gal who turned to snake na,d pishure was Fantastic! Ogbeni Tunji abeg illustrate abeg. angry angry angry
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by seenoevil1: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2012
LETS ALL COME TOGETHER AND SING THIS MELODIOUS TUNE :

ALL WE ARE SAYYYYYYYYING PLEASE SHOW PICTURES

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

All we are saying GIVE US PISHURE!!! Haba even though na photoshop I will appreciate it.At least we have read about[b] d gal who turned to snake na,d pishure was Fantastic![/b] Ogbeni Tunji abeg illustrate abeg. angry angry angry

Choi!! grin grin grin grin grin see as laff wan tear my boxers! cheesy

Abeg the koko be say, give us picture of the corpse. We are in an age that you can't deceive people anymore. People need real evidence to believe things nowadays.

Didn't at least 1 person possess a camera phone in that venue
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by maclatunji: 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
frosbel:

How they made a [b]Boko Haram follower [/b]moderator is beyond any human comprehension grin grin

Feeling the Heat Frosbel? And you are not even in Miami.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by phlame(m): 10:02pm On Feb 26, 2012
Pictures pliz
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2012
Here is the pinshure.

cheesy cheesy

Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
pDude:

Choi!! grin grin grin grin grin see as laff wan tear my boxers! cheesy

Abeg the koko be say, give us picture of the corpse. We are in an age that you can't deceive people anymore. People need real evidence to believe things nowadays.

Didn't at least 1 person possess a camera phone in that venue
U dey mind poster ni,watch him say d phone battery of all d witnesses died on spot due to d unimaginary taking place.Mehnn I don tire Oo,all I want is forro mehnn grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by maclatunji: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

All we are saying GIVE US PISHURE!!! Haba even though na photoshop I will appreciate it.At least we have read about d gal who turned to snake na,d pishure was Fantastic! Ogbeni Tunji abeg illustrate abeg. angry angry angry

Pictures will not cure disbelief. The Christian man that helped to carry the corpse is named in the report. Shogunle Area boys are there, if you really want to get to the bottom of the matter go and ask them. Ask the Vanguard editor if it bothers you.

If you see picture you will still say it is photoshop. By the way, we Muslims are not into taking photos of the dead whilst in their graves or being exhumed, not very refined or respectful. Even if I had it as an editor, I might not publish- it is disrespectful to the dead. It is because it is you O ID, I for ignore the post.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
maclatunji:

Pictures will not cure disbelief. The Christian man that helped to carry the corpse is named in the report. Shogunle Area boys are there, if you really want to get to the bottom of the matter go and ask them. Ask the Vanguard editor if it bothers you.

If you see picture you will still say it is photoshop. By the way, we Muslims are not into taking photos of the dead whilst in their graves or being exhumed, not very refined or respectful. Even if I had it as an editor, I might not publish- it is disrespectful to the dead. It is because it is you O ID, I for ignore the post.
Henhen see gist ooo, tell me sumrinnn.Dude d probability of it happening is high fair enough,but I don't believe it had anything to do wiv ALLAH.I seriously don like religious debates but answer dis o,If it were d famous scientist William Henry dat was dug up and d body still remained intact and also smelt of d cologne sprayed on him b4 he died(according 2 d Alpha oo),who will be praised for d happenings ALLAH OR GOD?
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2012
maclatunji:

sad sad I expected to hear something like this. Very likely indeed.

*typical tactics of deceit*
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by omoboy08(m): 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
see*noevil:

LETS ALL COME TOGETHER AND SING THIS MELODIOUS TUNE :

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Y NOT GOIN SHOGUNLE WAY IF U NID D PIX,INSTEAD OF WASTIN UR COPY n PASTE . As a muslim, we respect our dead bodies. Allahu akbar
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by maclatunji: 11:25pm On Feb 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Henhen see gist ooo, tell me sumrinnn.Dude d probability of it happening is high fair enough,but I don't believe it had anything to do wiv ALLAH.I seriously don like religious debates but answer dis o,If it were d famous scientist William Henry dat was dug up and d body still remained intact and also smelt of d cologne sprayed on him b4 he died(according 2 d Alpha oo),who will be praised for d happenings ALLAH OR GOD?

It would still be Allah now, if you like call him Olohun, God, na you sabi. Whether you believe in him or not, you are still his creature and he may do with you as he wishes. No one can make anyone believe in anything if they don't want to. I must tell you one thing though, what I find really interesting in this story is not the fact that the body did not decay, but that the man spent most of his life fasting.

It makes perfect sense under Islam teachings because voluntary fasting uplifts an individual's spiritual status significantly.

And no you don't hate religious debates, if you did you wouldn't be here. You would just ignore the story if you don't believe it and talk to 'Tunji' about other things.

This and the COCIN Church thread have shown how pitiable many Christian youths are.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by Idowuogbo(f): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
Tunji so in ur mind I love religious debates cus I posted here rite? How absurd.I clicked on thread d same way d I clicked on d snake gals thread to view pics,but on getting here no pictorial evidence,na crime to ask for forros ni? To say I came here to debate shows how pitiable U are SMH!!!
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by maclatunji: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
^She don dey vex. No be fight, okay you don't like religious debates but you like pulling my legs sha?
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by lanre88(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2012
And they shall die non-believers for Allah has sealed their eyes,lips and taken away their thought.

Even when pictures were provided some will still claim it was photoshopped.

May we all receive the mercy and blessings of ALLAH.
Re: 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh by jspac(m): 12:05am On Feb 27, 2012
nakedall:

I'm very sure Ojukwu rotten while Igbos are still negotiating for the price tag.
What has ojukwu or the Igbos have to do with the topic?
I bet you OGC at the thought of a world without Ndi Igbo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Converted To Islam From A Christian Family. Share Your Experience / Shocking Reason Why Muslims Don't Condemn Terrorism / Sheikh Dauda Onyeaocha Is Dead! Chief Imam Of Imo State Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.