Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita (4499 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Joagbaje(m): 1:51am On Feb 26, 2012
To a most humble woman of God . Happy birthday. cool

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R583Z2B1pHU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M221aG1bmbU&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by AntiPastChris(m): 1:53am On Feb 26, 2012
(Pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” 2012 Date 26 February) Blasphemy

Birthdays are a tradition of this church but what I discovered next I found shocking and even to a “Catholics” this would be considered “Blasphemy” and a “Heresies” “Biblically” even to the “Catholic Church” it would be a shock and more than likely brand them as a group of “Heretics” for this? Which was during another “Birthday Celebration” which is another Pastor, it is none other than his Wife? (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) her birthday is on the following (Date 26th February) which is her “Birthday Celebration”

This was on “T.V” I was watching it on Saturday afternoon a program they have called (Totally Addicted) as the end of the show was on the program start with the usual glorifying the person; in the church above the God of heaven? which was no big surprise in this church I was watching then giving praise to (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) this time it was not as intense as (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) it was like she was a lesser god than (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) she was not the “Spiritual Barbie” of the Christian world like he is spiritual “ken to Barbie” like he was being presented at his birthday, which they as a church project him as the perfect poster boy for Christ; so he still is centre stage? But here is it comes they were calling her “Mama” singing songs to her, and dancing this was worship there is no other way to view this action even lol they call it respect?
Then other videos comes on and they were calling her “Mother” we love you “Over” and “Over” again and again, I have that video so there is proof, that they are worshiping her, and what I heard and seen next was shocking to say the least?
I can give this statement of my past so here it goes?
I was young child going to “Catholic Boy’s School” so even I understood this to be “Blasphemy”
They’re all shouted “Mama” we love you then some other group in the church start to say you are the best, there is no one like you, your wonderful then one group said: you are; wait for it you are our mother then (one group said you are the (Mother of God) I could not believe it? I was thinking there is no evil these people won’t sink to at all?

This is a screen shoot of a video they have post on you tube for her birthday I thought this is bad even lol I can’t find a direct scripture in the bible saying it is wrong, it does not have any to support it in scripture either; to say it is correct? Well I thought how can she be the mother of God, was she alive two thousand years ago? When she should be dead if she was the mother of God. So look this title up on YouTube (Happy Birthday Rev Anita) here is the Url: just in case you can’t find it?

So nearly two thousand years dead in the ground, how can a woman born some years ago now, so how can this woman (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) be the mother of God) she is woman born and who has had children, here is the names of the (Sharon Oyakhilome) and (Carolyn Oyakhilome) and now you can see she is not a virgin I keep thinking these people are obsessed with respect, and self-worship there is no limit to their shame and how far they exalt them self over the word of God?

But notice the statement of the members of “Milton Keynes” in the United Kingdom branch, and read them saying we are your sons and daughters in “Christ Embassy” and there thanking her for the chance to take the gospel to the world did she commission them to take the gospel to the ends of the earth I though “Jesus” did this in (Matthew 28 smiley and more how could she give birth to them spiritually maybe they meant, but notice there statements so I made a nice piece of art work depicting there many sins instead of “Marry Worship” it is (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) in place of Marys face and now it is “Pastor Anita Worship” so I made it here in the traditional “Mary Queen of Heaven” to illustrate the point she is a “goddess” in their eyes.
but there is people in the history of the bible that made some rather eye opening statements about the children of Israel and it was Moses notice the text passage out of the Torah in the book of “Bamidbar” more commonly referred to as “in the wilderness” the book of Numbers he was complaining about the people bothering about meat so he said to God he did not give birth to them, they were a burden to him? So now this is clear as Chrystal how can a another person give birth to people i.e. members not even Moses practice such a hideous twist on truth, like these members said we are your sons and daughters did she gave birth to them how foolish are these people blind guides?
(NIV) Numbers 11:12 did I conceive all these people? Did I give them birth? Why do you tell me to carry them in my arms, as a nurse carries an infant, to the land you promised on oath to their forefathers?
This was during a TV broad cast in the church and half the day was covering this event on “love world TV” channel (588) Sky TV on the U.K broad cast
But if you have any doubt about my statements Google it and the truth will come alive to you?
Also look on put it in the search engine (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) “Birthday Celebration”.
So you will see this is not just some person barking like a dog with no purpose; you will see the truth will shine out like the morning glory of God praise his holy name now and for ever? Amen.

Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Joagbaje(m): 1:55am On Feb 26, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by kelz88(f): 1:57am On Feb 26, 2012
Lol. Some people sure do have a lot of time on their hands. Carry on. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by AntiPastChris(m): 2:00am On Feb 26, 2012
(Pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” 2012 Date 26 February) Blasphemy

Birthdays are a tradition of this church but what I discovered next I found shocking and even to a “Catholics” this would be considered “Blasphemy” and a “Heresies” “Biblically” even to the “Catholic Church” it would be a shock and more than likely brand them as a group of “Heretics” for this? Which was during another “Birthday Celebration” which is another Pastor, it is none other than his Wife? (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) her birthday is on the following (Date 26th February) which is her “Birthday Celebration”

This was on “T.V” I was watching it on Saturday afternoon a program they have called (Totally Addicted) as the end of the show was on the program start with the usual glorifying the person; in the church above the God of heaven? which was no big surprise in this church I was watching then giving praise to (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) this time it was not as intense as (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) it was like she was a lesser god than (Pastor Chris Oyakhilome) she was not the “Spiritual Barbie” of the Christian world like he is spiritual “ken to Barbie” like he was being presented at his birthday, which they as a church project him as the perfect poster boy for Christ; so he still is centre stage? But here is it comes they were calling her “Mama” singing songs to her, and dancing this was worship there is no other way to view this action even lol they call it respect?
Then other videos comes on and they were calling her “Mother” we love you “Over” and “Over” again and again, I have that video so there is proof, that they are worshiping her, and what I heard and seen next was shocking to say the least?
I can give this statement of my past so here it goes?
I was young child going to “Catholic Boy’s School” so even I understood this to be “Blasphemy”
They’re all shouted “Mama” we love you then some other group in the church start to say you are the best, there is no one like you, your wonderful then one group said: you are; wait for it you are our mother then (one group said you are the (Mother of God) I could not believe it? I was thinking there is no evil these people won’t sink to at all?

This is a screen shoot of a video they have post on you tube for her birthday I thought this is bad even lol I can’t find a direct scripture in the bible saying it is wrong, it does not have any to support it in scripture either; to say it is correct? Well I thought how can she be the mother of God, was she alive two thousand years ago? When she should be dead if she was the mother of God. So look this title up on YouTube (Happy Birthday Rev Anita) here is the Url: just in case you can’t find it?

So nearly two thousand years dead in the ground, how can a woman born some years ago now, so how can this woman (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) be the mother of God) she is woman born and who has had children, here is the names of the (Sharon Oyakhilome) and (Carolyn Oyakhilome) and now you can see she is not a virgin I keep thinking these people are obsessed with respect, and self-worship there is no limit to their shame and how far they exalt them self over the word of God?

But notice the statement of the members of “Milton Keynes” in the United Kingdom branch, and read them saying we are your sons and daughters in “Christ Embassy” and there thanking her for the chance to take the gospel to the world did she commission them to take the gospel to the ends of the earth I though “Jesus” did this in (Matthew 28 smiley and more how could she give birth to them spiritually maybe they meant, but notice there statements so I made a nice piece of art work depicting there many sins instead of “Marry Worship” it is (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) in place of Marys face and now it is “Pastor Anita Worship” so I made it here in the traditional “Mary Queen of Heaven” to illustrate the point she is a “goddess” in their eyes.
but there is people in the history of the bible that made some rather eye opening statements about the children of Israel and it was Moses notice the text passage out of the Torah in the book of “Bamidbar” more commonly referred to as “in the wilderness” the book of Numbers he was complaining about the people bothering about meat so he said to God he did not give birth to them, they were a burden to him? So now this is clear as Chrystal how can a another person give birth to people i.e. members not even Moses practice such a hideous twist on truth, like these members said we are your sons and daughters did she gave birth to them how foolish are these people blind guides?
(NIV) Numbers 11:12 did I conceive all these people? Did I give them birth? Why do you tell me to carry them in my arms, as a nurse carries an infant, to the land you promised on oath to their forefathers?
This was during a TV broad cast in the church and half the day was covering this event on “love world TV” channel (588) Sky TV on the U.K broad cast
But if you have any doubt about my statements Google it and the truth will come alive to you?
Also look on put it in the search engine (Pastor Anita Oyakhilome) “Birthday Celebration”.
So you will see this is not just some person barking like a dog with no purpose; you will see the truth will shine out like the morning glory of God praise his holy name now and for ever? Amen.

Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Azibalua(f): 2:13am On Feb 26, 2012
What an opportunity to celebrate a wonderful personality,
You have touched my life in so many ways
Your articles in the rhapsody of realities have been so inspiring , you have taught us the younger women how to live with our husbands and how to be  successful in ministry too,
I love you mama
You are the best
Happy birthday ma
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by mabell: 2:18am On Feb 26, 2012
Happy birth,day to a wonderful mother
Thank you for showing us the way to being successful women
Happy birthday ma
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Joagbaje(m): 2:32am On Feb 26, 2012
BIRTHDAY MILITARY DRILL

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A2W0KnxBZY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by newmi(m): 2:34am On Feb 26, 2012
Pastor Anita ma it is with unreserved, unrestrained, unequivocal, unmitigated, unqualified, unambiguous and forthright joy that l and the likes of me the globe over wish you ma a spledid and happy birthday with unlimited celebrations from every part of the world.
Pastor Anita is the quintessential, classic, paradigmatic, impeccably fabulous and unequally sterling emblem of the iconic figure of who a true virtuous woman is as presented in Proverbs 31:10-31.
"l love you ma and we are praying for you because you have immeasureably, indefatigably, relentlessly, inexhaustibly, assiduously and unfalteringly influence the lives our many all over the world."
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by newmi(m): 2:37am On Feb 26, 2012
Joagbaje:

BIRTHDAY MILITARY DRILL

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A2W0KnxBZY&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Wonderful video
Brilliantly fabulous concept
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by winiamanda: 2:43am On Feb 26, 2012
To an Outsatnding shinning star among stars, a burning light of lights, your life has been a great inspiration to me Ma!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by newmi(m): 2:48am On Feb 26, 2012
winiamanda:

To an Outsatnding shinning star among stars, a burning light of lights, your life has been a great inspiration to me Ma!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Daniel 12:3 (NIV)
"Those who are wise will shine like the
brightness of the heavens, and those
who lead many to righteousness, like
the stars for ever and ever"
You know winiamanda you would agree with me that Pastor Anita emblematically represents the fulfilment of this scripture as She relentlessly and innovatively seeks out more and more newer platforms and opportunities to touch and influence countless lives in righteousness
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by newmi(m): 3:13am On Feb 26, 2012
. . .
I wish She was on nairaland to read my post
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by AntiPastChris(m): 3:19am On Feb 26, 2012
The "queen of heaven" is a very ancient, and very modern, pagan religious term that is described in the Scriptures as the worship of the Babylonian idol Ishtar (pronounced in the original language as easter, but also known as Astarte and Ashtoreth) throughout the ancient world. The Jews were corrupted by it during the Old Testament time, as shown in the Scriptures below, just as are a great number of Christian-professing people today who now claim the same term, by the same reasoning, for Mary, a very righteous woman who would be absolutely horrified (if Mary weren't still among the dead, on earth, completely oblivious to what the living are doing, see What Happens When You Die?) to see herself idolized, prayed to, or regarded on a divine level by millions of grossly misled and deceived people.
What Did God Say About The "Queen Of Heaven"?

Worship of the "queen of heaven" is a confusion of people that angers God:

"The children gather wood, the fathers kindle fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes for the queen of heaven; and they pour out drink offerings to other gods, to provoke me to anger. Is it I whom they provoke? says The Lord. Is it not themselves, to their own confusion?" (Jeremiah 7:18-19 RSV)

The Jewish people were plainly told not to do it, but they defiantly continued anyway, just as millions of supposed Christians still do today.

"As for the word which you have spoken to us in the name of The Lord, we will not listen to you. But we will do everything that we have vowed, burn incense to the queen of heaven and pour out libations to her, as we did, both we and our fathers, our kings and our princes, in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem" (Jeremiah 44:16-17 RSV)

Even once-wise King Solomon was corrupted by those who were corrupted by it:

"For when Solomon was old his wives turned away his heart after other gods; and his heart was not wholly true to The Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father. For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Sidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites. So Solomon did what was evil in the sight of The Lord, and did not wholly follow The Lord, as David his father had done." (1 Kings 11:4-6 RSV)

Worship of the "queen of heaven" involved idols and sun worship:

"So I went in and saw; and there, portrayed upon the wall round about, were all kinds of creeping things, and loathsome beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel. And before them stood seventy men of the elders of the house of Israel, with Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan standing among them. Each had his censer in his hand, and the smoke of the cloud of incense went up."
"Then he said to me, "Son of man, have you seen what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the dark, every man in his room of pictures? For they say, 'The Lord does not see us, The Lord has forsaken the land.'" He said also to me, "You will see still greater abominations which they commit."

"Then he brought me to the entrance of the north gate of the house of The Lord [see "My Father's House"]; and behold, there sat women weeping for Tammuz. Then he said to me, "Have you seen this, O son of man? You will see still greater abominations than these."

"And he brought me into the inner court of the house of The Lord; and behold, at the door of the Temple of The Lord, between the porch and the altar, were about twenty-five men, with their backs to the Temple of The Lord, and their faces toward the east, worshiping the sun toward the east." (Ezekiel 8:10-16 RSV)

Fact Finder: (a) Who alone is to be worshipped or prayed to? (b) What is idolatry?

"I am The Lord your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. You shall have no other gods before Me." (Exodus 20:2-3 RSV)
The Creator Is The Only True God

The Creator, the God of Israel, the God of The Holy Bible, made all that exists, including all of the living or lifeless things, or mere ideas (i.e. any political philosophy that one lives by that is contrary to the Word of God, or any science that denies the existence of the Creator of all natural laws of science - see The First Scientist) that humans have made into "gods" - but which in fact are all merely objects created by the Creator.

Only the Creator has the power to be God; looking to anything, or anyone, else for salvation is literally a dead end. This includes anything that is deemed "more important right now" than worship and obedience to the only true God, or worshipping the true God in a manner contrary to His Word (see I Did It My Way, )

Many people, when they read the First Commandment's reference to ancient Egypt feel as though it does not apply to them. They do not appreciate that the "out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage" refers not only to the ancient physical Exodus of God's people, but to how God's people are delivered today from slavery to sin, from bondage to Satan, the "other god of this world" (see Who Still Rules The World Today?). Just as Moses was the deliverer of physical Israelites, so Jesus Christ is the Deliverer of spiritual Israelites:

"they will repent and come to know the Truth, and they may escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will." (2 Timothy 2:25-26 RSV)
"I see in my members another law at war with the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin which dwells in my members. Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!" (Romans 7:23-25 RSV)

"The Deliverer will come from Zion [see Who, What or Where Is Zion?], He will banish ungodliness from Jacob"; and this will be my covenant with them when I take away their sins." (Romans 11:26-27 RSV)

"Other gods" have a contagious worthlessness - those who worship worthless gods become worthless in God's sight:

"Behold, you are nothing, and your work is nought; an abomination is he who chooses you." (Isaiah 41:24 RSV)
"But The Lord is the true God; He is the living God and the everlasting King. At His wrath the earth quakes, and the nations cannot endure His indignation. Thus shall you say to them: "The gods who did not make the heavens and the earth shall perish from the earth and from under the heavens." (Jeremiah 10:10-11 RSV)

Fact Finder: How did Jesus Christ summarize the First Commandment?
Matthew 22:36-38
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Joagbaje(m): 3:56am On Feb 26, 2012
newmi:

. . .

Well the thread is not necessary for her to read. It's for honor.  When Jesus spoke nice things about John the baptist ,he didn't expect John to hear them .

John 5:35
35 John was the lamp that kept on burning and shining [to show you the way], and you were willing for a while to delight (sun) yourselves in his light.
cool
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by newmi(m): 10:07am On Feb 26, 2012
Joagbaje:

Well the thread is not necessary for her to read. It's for honor.  When Jesus spoke nice things about John the baptist ,he didn't expect John to hear them .

John 5:35
35 John was the lamp that kept on burning and shining [to show you the way], and you were willing for a while to delight (sun) yourselves in his light.
cool
Thanks.
What matters is to shout it on roof tops for the whole world to know. You know in many places especially in Africa good people are most often than not celebrated after they die which is terribly rancid but thank God for people like us who have being rightly raised we function by a different sets of rules, we celebrate the living
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
Anti-Pastor Chris, i'm loving your write ups. Keep it up. Well well its only the cult members who will celebrate their goddess. It nor concern any other person abi?
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by mabell: 12:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
newmi:

. . .

She's beautiful lovely and caring
Anytime she shares the word it's always rich
I love her so much
Wish she could also read my post
cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by mabell: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
I remember one of the meetings we had with her, she talked with so much passion for christ, she talked about her home and the ministry too. I was so amazed at how she mixed her home with her ministry. She is indeed a great and beautiful woman. Love you ma
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by AntiPastChris(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
you are wrong you are worshiping her ?
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by PastorAIO: 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2012
What I don't understand is how Joagbaje hopes to edify us by opening these threads on Anita's b'day.

Please Jo, what is the spiritual relevance of this?
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by newmi(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
mabell:

I remember one of the meetings we had with her, she talked with so much passion for christ, she talked about her home and the ministry too. I was so amazed at how she mixed her home with her ministry. She is indeed a great and beautiful woman. Love you ma
Tell me mabell was it at one of the CHARISMATIC RENEWAL CONFERENCES boy! l love those meetings
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by newmi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
There are numerous testimonies of the triumph of her faith both as a wife, a mother and a Pastor of Pastors and Brethren alike. l remember a testimony of how she supported her husband during their early days in ministry when on this particular occassion her hunband had been invited to minister in a church and during the service an announcement was made with regards to a need in that local assembly and Pastor Anita and Her husband made up their mind to give to meeting that need in that local church and they both commited themselves to a pledge of 1million naira now the interesting thing was that prior to this time they haven't seen that sum of an amount and they obviously didn't have it. But together they prayerfully worked and redeemed that pledge to that church and that was their first 1million naira seed a demonstration of true faith.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by sophiap: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to my Dearest Pastor Anita! I love you so very much, thank you for reaveling the personality of Jesus to us. I SEE JESUS IN YOUR EYES AND IT MAKES ME LOVE YOU, I FEEL JESUS IN YOUR TOUCH AND I KNOW YOU CARE, I HEAR JESUS IN YOUR VOICE AND IT MAKES ME LISTEN, I SEE JESUS IN YOU. Thank you for making yourself available to the master, a vessel fit for the master's use and taking the Devine presence of God to the European world. I love you ma, happy birthday!
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
I find these christ embassy people really funny. you see this show is run by joeabaje, newmi, mabell and just one other. so not much people are kinda interested so you know what they do? they start creating usernames to bump up the thread like its one big show. just like the one above sophiap allegedly created by these funny chaps. anyway i leave y'all to your party and to Anti-Past Chris mercy grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by mabell: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2012
diluminati:

I find these christ embassy people really funny. you see this show is run by joeabaje, newmi, mabell and just one other. so not much people are kinda interested so you know what they do?                they start creating usernames to bump up the thread like its one big show. just like the one above sophiap allegedly created by these funny chaps. anyway i leave y'all to your party and to Anti-Past Chris mercy  grin

Interesting
Are you jealous or feeling left out
We can't stop celebrating those who impart our lives
Maybe when you start touching the lives of others you will then be celebrated

1 Thessalonians 5:12-13
12 And now, friends, we ask you to honor those leaders who work so hard for you, who have been given the responsibility of urging and guiding you along in your obedience. 13 Overwhelm them with appreciation and love!Get along among yourselves, each of you doing your part.

Joagbaje thank you for this great thread
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Joagbaje(m): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2012
I love this part,

1 Thessalonians 5:13
. . . .  And to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake,

You know those in the flesh will call it idolising  cool

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct-f_FlL22Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player
[/flash]
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by mabell: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2012
@newmi, well not just in that meetings, others too.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by newmi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
diluminati:

I find these christ embassy people really funny. you see this show is run by joeabaje, newmi, mabell and just one other. so not much people are kinda interested so you know what they do?                they start creating usernames to bump up the thread like its one big show. just like the one above sophiap allegedly created by these funny chaps. anyway i leave y'all to your party and to Anti-Past Chris mercy  grin
We function by a different set of rules one of which is that we celebrate people especially those whom God has graciously granted the grace and opportunity to immensely influence and impact our lives this we do while they're still living not like most synical minded fellas who only celebrate in death. If this is wrong then sorry l don't want to right.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Azibalua(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2012
newmi:

There are numerous testimonies of the triumph of her faith both as a wife, a mother and a Pastor of Pastors and Brethren alike. l remember a testimony of how she supported her husband during their early days in ministry when on this particular occassion her hunband had been invited to minister in a church and during the service an announcement was made with regards to a need in that local assembly and Pastor Anita and Her husband made up their mind to give to meeting that need in that local church and they both commited themselves to a pledge of 1million naira now the interesting thing was that prior to this time they haven't seen that sum of an amount and they obviously didn't have it. But together they prayerfully worked and redeemed that pledge to that church and that was their first 1million naira seed a demonstration of true faith.

Oh were you in the meeting where we heard this testimony.

diluminati:

Na wá oh
If u want people to celebrate you find out what others who are being celebrated this way are doing instead of feeling envious and seeking for attention
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Joagbaje(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
Can I ask a question? House?
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Micuilles: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
Children obey your parents in the lord for this is right. Honor your father and mother which is the first comandment with a promise, that it may be well with the and thou may live long on earth. Eph.6:1
Its a great thing to honor your pastor. Happy birthday Pastor Anita. Your influence in the world will continue to increase. Thank u for giving lives meaning. I love u ma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ The Church Has Rejected Christianity / Omg! So There Is Really A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.