Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita (4512 Views)

COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Pastor Anita Oyakhilome Debuts New Look (Photo) / Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Basito: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
Today, my memories were projected into its past antecedence and it gave me the opportunity to again  recall how helpless and discouraged I was.I was at the verge of giving up in life because nothing showed me that there was hope. My university grades were poor simply because there was no sponsor and no more to buy books. But Pastor Anita book on DONT PACK YOUR BAG YET gave me hope and the need for me not to be discouraged and give up.Today, I have finished school and working with that same certificate that I almost gave up on.Pastor Anita is indeed the light of the world the Bible talks about. It is crystal clear that the she is anointed of GOD.She deserves to be celebrated.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by AntiPastChris(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
We are told to celebrate the lord only not human beings you are blaspheming
And guilty of worship I urges you to repent please I beg you repent
Posted by: Basito 
Insert Quote
Today, my memories were projected into its past antecedence and it gave me the opportunity to again  recall how helpless and discouraged I was.I was at the verge of giving up in life because nothing showed me that there was hope. My university grades were poor simply because there was no sponsor and no more to buy books. But Pastor Anita book on DONT PACK YOUR BAG YET gave me hope and the need for me not to be discouraged and give up.Today, I have finished school and working with that same certificate that I almost gave up on.Pastor Anita is indeed the light of the world the Bible talks about. It is crystal clear that the she is anointed of GOD.She deserves to be celebrated.HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Micuilles: 4:45pm On Feb 26, 2012
Joagbaje:

Can I ask a question? House?

@joe, go ahead with your question sir.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Joagbaje(m): 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
Micuilles:

@joe, go ahead with your question sir.

How many books has pastor Anita written? I have a gift for the first correct answer.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Micuilles: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2012
I'm not to sure, I think it's about six, but I can only remember the titles of about four.

@ joe, my answer is six books. Wisdom for women, don't pack your bags yet, ROR. These are the ones I can remember now.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by mabell: 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2012
Unending springs of joy, I think
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
I'm sorry, but this spectacule is just getting sadder by the day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charismatic_authority

The sociologist Max Weber defined charismatic authority as "resting on devotion to the exceptional sanctity, heroism or exemplary character of an individual person, and of the normative patterns or order revealed or ordained by him."

Weber’s model of charismatic leadership giving way to institutionalization is endorsed by several academic sociologists, such as Eileen Barker. In a book written for the general public Barker discusses the tendency for new religious movements to have founders or leaders who wield considerable charismatic authority and are believed to have special powers or knowledge. Charismatic leaders are unpredictable, Barker says, for they are not bound by tradition or rules and they may be accorded by their followers the right to pronounce on all aspects of their lives. Barker warns that in these cases the leader may lack any accountability, require unquestioning obedience, and encourage a dependency upon the movement for material, spiritual and social resources
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by mabell: 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
@joagbaje, what's the gift by the way?
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
Martian:

I'm sorry, but this spectacule is just getting sadder by the day.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charismatic_authority

The sociologist Max Weber defined charismatic authority as "resting on devotion to the exceptional sanctity, heroism or exemplary character of an individual person, and of the normative patterns or order revealed or ordained by him."

Weber’s model of charismatic leadership giving way to institutionalization is endorsed by several academic sociologists, such as Eileen Barker. In a book written for the general public Barker discusses the tendency for new religious movements to have founders or leaders who wield considerable charismatic authority and are believed to have special powers or knowledge. Charismatic leaders are unpredictable, Barker says, for they are not bound by tradition or rules and they may be accorded by their followers the right to pronounce on all aspects of their lives. Barker warns that in these cases the leader may lack any accountability, require unquestioning obedience, and encourage a dependency upon the movement for material, spiritual and social resources

makes me remember the guyana tragedy.
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Joagbaje(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
mabell:

@joagbaje, what's the gift by the way?

I will sing a special number grin What's your answer by the way
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by OmoPastor(m): 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
Happy birthday to an amazing, wonderful and exceptionally special Gods' general.

Thank you ma for answering the call and being a superb help-meet to Pastor Chris.

Wish you the most beautiful years ahead and we love you so much.

Happy birthday ma'am kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Ptolomeus(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
By God!
After I read about this, I think of those who regard the traditional African religion somewhat dated and silly ,
This is a terrible thing ,
He does not deserve comments ,
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by StLionel: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2012
I must say it is really amazing, incongruous and humorously sardonic to see that some human being have all the time in the world to write a whole bunch/'book' of nonsense replete with innumerable grammatical errors just to criticize and puck their noses into matters too high for them. lipsrsealed Nevertheless, I would like to wish a joyous, glorious, ecstatic and spirit-filled birthday to my one and only Mom in the faith, Rev. Anita Oyakhilome. Your very life has been a wholesome inspiration and life-changing material for us all. I will never forget the days I tried to speak in tongues like you do, lol. You've been a trail blazer, a coach and a role model with a difference. May God lavishly sponsor you with grace for the work that lies ahead. Happy Birthday mom, I love you,
Re: Happy Birthday To Pastor Anita by Ptolomeus(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2012
St.Lionel:

I must say it is really amazing, incongruous and humorously sardonic to see that some human being have all the time in the world to write a whole bunch/'book' of nonsense replete with innumerable grammatical errors just to criticize and puck their noses into matters too high for them. lipsrsealed Nevertheless, I would like to wish a joyous, glorious, ecstatic and spirit-filled birthday to my one and only Mom in the faith, Rev. Anita Oyakhilome. Your very life has been a wholesome inspiration and life-changing material for us all. I will never forget the days I tried to speak in tongues like you do, lol. You've been a trail blazer, a coach and a role model with a difference. May God lavishly sponsor you with grace for the work that lies ahead. Happy Birthday mom, I love you,

Indeed, I do not speak english.
I just spoke five languages ​​but not English.
I regret that you judge people for grammatical issues rather than content , but everyone gives importance to what he can.
Do you speak Spanish? French? Portuguès? Catalan? Or only English?
Tell me what language you want to talk and we will ,
My greetings to his brother god, because as you say, Pastor Anita is also his mother ,

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / 7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja / Is A Creator A Logical Conclusion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.