Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos (13556 Views)

Breaking News: Explosion Rock Maiduguri / Explosion Rock Oworonshoki / Jos In Commotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by emmke(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
^shut up and stop spreading lies. And go tell your people to stop the bombings then there will be peace. angry
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by moshoodn(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
knick:

Not again,
it just happened again
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2012
moshoodn:

it just happened again
and sadly, it will still happen again. We dont expect a different result from the same treatment.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by bakila: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2012
emmke:

^shut up and stop spreading lies. And go tell your people to stop the bombings andThen there will be peace. angry
fool is any one speaking here? You were among those who would have killed christains and muslims that day. I dont not have bombers and haters like you who think through their anus who have no business or stake in jos or places afflicted by the insurrection or crises will keep fuel hate. If you have no prayers or idea think as you wish but for me I wish normalcy for jos and that the state of emergency work.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by LEXYLOV: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2012
Can Retardeen say something about how to end this madness from those wolfs among the sheep? How long it gonna take his government to flush out this poos called boko haram or everyone must die first   angry
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by emmke(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2012
bakila:

fool is any one speaking here? You were among those who would have killed christains and muslims that day. I dont not have bombers and haters like you who think through their anus who have no business or stake in jos or places afflicted by the insurrection or crises will keep fuel hate. If you have no prayers or idea think as you wish but for me I wish normalcy for jos and that the state of emergency work.
listen to this bas.tard when have jos people killed christians? When? Bas.tard. Your people went on killing peace loving plateau people, exterminating entire families and u are here yappin nonsense, angry4k off foool
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by seenoevil1: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
If things go on like this , then 10 years from now the Jos / berom people would become extinct.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by sholatech(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
Plateau State Comm of Info, Yiljap Abraham mobbed as he tried to prevent a soldier from being lynched to death.
The suicide bomber was said to have driven in a Golf along with a "soldier". He was said to have dropped the soldier by the gate of the church before forcing himself into the church premises.Eye witness said the bomber was carrying an industrial gas cylinder in the booth, but while forcing his way into the premises, the gas cylinder which probably was aimed at enhancing the impact of the bomb fell off a distance before the bomb detonated.The bomber and two church members were said to have been killed while several others were injured. Many vehicles were also said to have been destroyed.The soldier who was said to have been arrested and was almost lynch.The Plateau state commissioner of information who was said to have attempted to prevent lynching of the soldier was allegedly manhandled by the angry crowd.It was learnt that unlike the check tight security always mounted during the Hausa service, that was not the case during the English Service. The bomber may have capitalised on the lapses to carry out the dastardly act
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by bulksms247(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
Boko Haram Again
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by adamaw2tuf: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2012
is it not heart breaking that people went about to perfome their religious right of sunday worship without any provokation at all,only to be attacked by this devilish people,and some id!ots are here calling the victims flesh eaters and any name they can think of.it is only in nigeria shamefully  that victims are treated as perpetrators and yet somebody ll come here shouting one north and we ll see.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by nyabingi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
Well my comments have not mentioned your name neither have i insulted you.As much as you want to hate,please do if it pleases you.This are facts and you read the comments from alqeada on the issue.The madness has started already and the flesh eaters,blood suckers and family night killers are already acting.How hard is it to understand that innocent people die from the bombings and silly excuses for revenege.Targetted at people that had nothing to do with it.That said it is not a lie.I have lived it and you can't tell me poo about Jos.There will be killings of people even travelling through Jos.There will be attacks and counter attackers.Where this could have being avoided by a simple understanding that BH acts on her own.I have people in town from the divide and the heat is already building.
If they attack more people in there quest to revenge it could escalate and cause more killings accross.Why not suggest dialogue and understanding than justify killings or blood letting on another.BH did it!But now with such act the entire muslim and xtian community is drawn into it.When it could have being dicussed and a joint approach taken to address it.
Meanwhile if my comments offend you,na you sabi.I am not BH or the attacker.So i owe you nothing.I stand for myself.So do alot of innocent people from both sides of the divide that may not see tomorrow or the days after.Courtesy people like you.Destroy more lifes all you want o!

Haka ne kwo ba Haka bane you seems to miss it all out, the fact remains that Christians are being murdered at their places of worship by terrorist who propagate their cause through Islam, therefore whether its Boko Haram or not, the perpetuators mere Mohammedans who still believe that violence is the only way to preach their satanic religion, you keep bombing while we keep developing new means of curbing your schemes, you keep getting backward while we develop in newer technologies and advance in technologies that will combat terrorism!!!!!!
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by doofanc: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
What is happening to Nigeria?
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by ayusman16(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2012
All because a Southerner and a Christian is President lipsrsealed

You can't force people to accept your violent religion by killing and bombing them? What kind of religion is this for fuc*k sake?
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2012
I just hope the securities are maning all the nooks and cranies of Jos now and we will not hear that some ten or more people had been killed by tomorow and properties burnt. May God bring us peace.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by ayusman16(m): 2:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
Trust d Jos people to quickly retaliate
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by hakanai(m): 2:35pm On Feb 26, 2012
nyabingi:

Haka ne kwo ba Haka bane   you seems to miss it all out, the fact remains that Christians are being murdered at their places of worship by terrorist who propagate their cause through Islam, therefore whether its Boko Haram or not, the perpetuators mere Mohammedans who still believe that violence is the only way to preach their satanic religion, you keep bombing while we keep developing new means of curbing your schemes, you keep getting backward while we develop in newer technologies and advance in technologies that will combat terrorism!!!!!!
Okay,assuming your point has being noted.Now that you choose to blame muslims totally.Please report to the nearest security so they round up every muslim in plateau and beyond,then charge them to court or do jungle justice by killing all of them because some sect fools under the banner of religion attacked a church.Has it ever occured to you that some muslims feel disturbed about this and very concerned about the situation?Is it possible this people could offer to prevent BH using there midst to hide?If only you can tell them we are in this together.They are our enemies as much as they are yours.You would have taken thge challenege to them.simple!
Not drag the entire peace loving diverse communities into it.In the desperate act to respond by the instinct of a sentiment driven person.That said RIP to the victims.I believe until tomorrow pass and a few days after that anything can happen.Being sunday the xtians maybe reluntant but by tomorrow it could be another day o!
That said i don't mean to offend anyone.I am merely suggesting that this circle of violence can be discouraged and better resolve made to work against any non peace loving person or persons.God forbid but if another happens and another will they keep fighting each other or work together to stop it.They have an opportunity to work together with people from the divide to protect the state and in habitants from the BH menace.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 26, 2012
emmke:

listen to this bas.tard when have jos people killed christians? When? Bas.tard. Your people went on killing peace loving plateau people, exterminating entire families and u are here yappin nonsense,   angry4k off foool

Look at this colossal f.o.o.l. I thought it was your duty to reassure us of one north and your alliance with the the awusa,fulani,kanuri,yorubas and all other cursed tribes against the Igbos? Why aren't you here bashing Igbos as usual? Oh now the cursed awusas, fulanis and their like that you people share enthusiasm with against Igbos have temporary become your enemies?

You are immensely deranged and as long as you keep advocating evil against Igbos, the pillar of this Nigerian hellhole, you would always be languishing in pain brought to you, courtesy of your beloved Awusa, Fulani, Yoruba and other rejected hate-the -Igbos-at-all-cost compatriots
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by hakanai(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
Bandit C.:

Look at this colossal f.o.o.l. I thought it was your duty to reassure us of one north and your alliance with the the awusa,fulani,kanuri,yorubas and all other cursed tribes against the Igbos? Why aren't you here bashing Igbos as usual? Oh now the cursed awusas, fulanis and their like that you people share enthusiasm with against Igbos have temporary become your enemies?

You are immensely deranged and as long as you keep advocating evil against Igbos, the pillar of this Nigerian hellhole, you would always be languishing in pain brought to you, courtesy of your beloved Awusa, Fulani, Yoruba and other rejected hate-the -Igbos-at-all-cost compatriots
chairman hope all is well with you.This your bad wishes is typical of demented haters.How about Kano they attacked?The other non-igbos murdered? What ever it is you are hoping for you will not get.You want retribution.You wish all that is bad comes upon others.What kind of a person are you.Were you ever thought how to wish good unto others as you wish for yourself.Or is it that your ears were muffled to stop you hearing that part!!! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
ANyway that your wishfull chaos that gives you a boner will never come to past and all that is good shall come back to the good people of Nigeria.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by chelseabmw(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2012
aboki's at work
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by Gerrard59(m): 3:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
Cc
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by begwong: 3:20pm On Feb 26, 2012
MODs,can you forward the bomb scene pictures i posted in the religion section to this thread?
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by begwong: 4:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
some scene pics.

Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by begwong: 4:22pm On Feb 26, 2012
m
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by emmke(m): 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2012
adamaw2tuf:

is it not heart breaking that people went about to perfome their religious right of sunday worship without any provokation at all,only to be attacked by this devilish people,and some id!ots are here calling the victims flesh eaters and any name they can think of.it is only in nigeria shamefully that victims are treated as perpetrators and yet somebody ll come here shouting one north and we ll see.
exactly why am very angry right now.
Bandit C.:

You are immensely deranged and as long as you keep advocating evil against Igbos, the pillar of this Nigerian hellhole, you would always be languishing in pain brought to you, courtesy of your belove angryd Awusa, Fulani, Yoruba and other rejected hate-the -Igbos-at-all-cost compat angry angryriots
who is this one again? Huh? Lurking around wishing others evil, are we? When did i wish igbos bad? My friend 4k off. Got no time for u. And hey, your prayers for my people will surely befall your people, times 10.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by Willywilly9: 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2012
What is surprising me is the way Hausa/Fulani and Kanuri people hated Middle Belters that always help them especially the Beroms.
One thing i like of Berom people is way the are resisting Fulani/Hausa from taken over their Land. Jos is the Land of Beroms.
This time Berom people are going to teach Dirty Stinking Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri a good lesson
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by yomade007(m): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
You have no right on any cause
to insult islam oh use the name
"Allah is Wakubar"
because you are hurt by some
muslims. Remember islam is
different from muslim. And
know that more than 95% are
against the activities of the
Boko haram but just muted for
fear of being killed. So please
change your nomenclature and
your hatred towards islam.
Thank you.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by Willywilly9: 5:57pm On Feb 26, 2012
Moslem people are Wicked, Jos is Berom Land, while are Moslems through their proxy (Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri) want to chase Beroms out of their land,
Thank to Berom people, they are ready to resist and kill those moslem invaders especially Hausa/Fulani
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by sholatech(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
Yes, Middle-Belt has learnt from Niger Delta that minorities also have strengths. Kudos to the Beroms and the Tivs presently fighting the Fulanis tooth and nail and warding off their invasions
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by SkyRider1(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
one can only imagine how many Nigerians have died at the hand of teterrorists. ALL ARMS BEARING ACROSS THE LENGTH AND BREADTH OF THIS NATION MUST AT ONCE.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
emmke:

who is this one again? Huh? Lurking around wishing others evil, are we? When did i wish igbos bad? My friend 4k off. Got no time for u. And hey, your prayers for my people will surely befall your people, times 10.

The one who would become a thorn in your flesh, that's me. If you think you can run around these boards, tarnishing the Igbo name and achievements without being called out, you are in for a rude shock.
I always see you appear on Igbo related threads here, spewing trash after trash about Igbos, gloating over our misfortune and propagating your worthless propaganda about how you are all one north. Well, here is your one north. Your awusa, fulani, yoruba and all the rest of the cursed tribes up there would keep dishing it out to you until you sweat blood as long as you keep talking trash here and trying to rubbish the name of Igbos. Long live one north and may your compatriots keep on showing you their one north brotherly love. Adaka. You haven't seen the one wey senior Beati.

Karma b.i.t.c.h.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by echobee(f): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2012
nigerians please let us live in peace. this killing is too much.
Re: Explosion Rock Church In Jos In Jos by adamaw2tuf: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
MY GOOD FRIEND YOUR POINT IS CLEAR, BUT LET UNDERSTANDINGS REIGN SUPREME IM SURE ALL OF US HAVE IN WAY OR ANOTHER SAID OR DID SOMETHINGS WE ARE NOT PROUD OF PLS LETS NOT TO BE TOO EMOTIONAL .IF ALL THE PEOPLE KNOW EVERYTHING THEY ARE SUPOSED TO KNOW AT THE SAME TIME THERE WONT BE WAHALA AT ALL IN THE FIRST PLACE,AND ANYBODY WITH CONSCIENS THAT WATCHED HOW THE POLICE SGT SUNDAY BADUNG LOST HIS LIFE IN VIDEO SHOULD REALLY THINK AND BE HONEST ABOUT THE ONLY WAY FORWARD.
Bandit C.:

The one who would become a thorn in your flesh, that's me. If you think you can run around these boards, tarnishing the Igbo name and achievements without being called out, you are in for a rude shock.
I always see you appear on Igbo related threads here, spewing trash after trash about Igbos, gloating over our misfortune and propagating your worthless propaganda about how you are all one north. Well, here is your one north. Your awusa, fulani, yoruba and all the rest of the cursed tribes up there would keep dishing it out to you until you sweat blood as long as you keep talking trash here and trying to rubbish the name of Igbos. Long live one north and may your compatriots keep on showing you their one north brotherly love. Adaka. You haven't seen the one wey senior Beati.

Karma b.i.t.c.h.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Strike On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / ‘Blame 1999 Constitution For Lack Of Savings, Not Past Regimes’ – Akinyemi / South-South Governors Meet At Rivers Govt. House, Demand Derivation From FG(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.