Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,122 members, 7,852,806 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89631 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Concept(m): 11:58pm On Mar 11, 2012
Not yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2012
Thank you lord for his mercies.. 42 pages? hmmm interesting!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:59am On Mar 12, 2012
[/color]waiting for dark cloud to form completely on EU 4hr b4 buying[color=#770077]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by fxisreal: 3:10am On Mar 12, 2012
fxisreal: yeah! its another beautiful week to get paid.

Am looking to enter long on Gu @ 1.5647 sl@ 1.5605 tp@1.5747

reason 1.5647 has been a stong support in d past.

goodluck mate

There is a risk aversion in the mkt making the dollar and jpy getting stronger by this i have change my bias toward short as i think this support level "1.5647" will be breach.

shorted GU @ 1.5665 sl 1.5710 tp 1.5588

shorted Nzd/jpy @ 67.233
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2012
just went short on gbp/cad at 1.5548 TP 1.5435
sorry no chart to attach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2012
just went short on gbp/cad at 1.5548 TP 1.5435
sorry no chart to attach.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2012
I want to see a move back to 1.315 - 6 for a sell to 1.2950..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 12, 2012
Finally i can access the section, are we there yet? Seun don turn my eye with this him new format grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2012
odiaero: Finally i can access the section, are we there yet? Seun don turn my eye with this him new format grin
i was almost getting choked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 10:23am On Mar 12, 2012
My orders

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Kashif(m): 10:36am On Mar 12, 2012
Cant figure out how to trade gold angry sad angry sad angry sad angry sad angry sad angry angry angry

This NL new look na wa o. Maybe I am old skul?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 12, 2012
^^ U just have to study it,not just jump into
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2012
am tempted to adding anoda long to my GU. PLS wats the DAILY pivot for EU
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 11:13am On Mar 12, 2012
dboy365: All your comments so far!

Never knew "your accliamed million dollar information that he has nothing to hide but you grovelled & begged him (& never got an answer) to ve it turned and sold in an e-book to make much $$ for your sorry  a. s .s)" looks hidden by your recent comments and needs latest tech microscope/telescope to see or understand by great minds and newbies of this wonderful thread.
What a real butt licker and comedian you have shown yourself to be!  I nor need any body to lick my butt let alone your miserable type. Go get a life abeg.

You dey mind the f. o. o. l! This is my last reply to his st.up.id posts cos I nor get e time!

@9jababe, me too go like get this tip to better my strategies with commodities and maybe soon "indexes". Although I dey like go lower time frame like 5/15min for entries after my higher TF analysis from Monthly to 1hr. Sometimes, prices miss my entries by a few pips and moves in my biased direction.
Enjoy your wknd all.

This boy, or what do u call ur self. u talk out of point. U made a comment that implied that odiaro is stingy with sharing information. I told u dats not correct because he has shared info thats very useful to me. Next u call me his butt licker. Imagine! I took dat as a compliment since i know i'm not. What makes u think I was begging him to convert his trading system to e-book? Was only pointing out to him that he's sharing so much info for free. Nd when i said his system is not hidden, u started talking out of point. Maybe u didnt understand my English. I thot sm1 living in Las Vegas wld understand simple English. To make it simpler. Instead of begging odiaro to xplain his system to u. (i doubt he has d time to respond to som1 wt ur kind of atttitude.) Just find out the combination of indicators he's using, they r not a secret. Learn hw those indicators work- google can help u. Then read all his comments. U should b able to make smthing out of it. Unless u r a dummy. Hope my English is simple enough.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2012
okemmadu:

This boy, or what do u call ur self. u talk out of point. U made a comment that implied that odiaro is stingy with sharing information. I told u dats not correct because he has shared info thats very useful to me. Next u call me his butt licker. Imagine! I took dat as a compliment since i know i'm not. What makes u think I was begging him to convert his trading system to e-book? Was only pointing out to him that he's sharing so much info for free. Nd when i said his system is not hidden, u started talking out of point. Maybe u didnt understand my English. I thot sm1 living in Las Vegas wld understand simple English. To make it simpler. Instead of begging odiaro to xplain his system to u. (i doubt he has d time to respond to som1 wt ur kind of atttitude.) Just find out the combination of indicators he's using, they r not a secret. Learn hw those indicators work- google can help u. Then read all his comments. U should b able to make smthing out of it. Unless u r a dummy. Hope my English is simple enough.
Please read all your comments again and convince the house that you are not truly a confus.ed re.tard!
Trust me, you are not worth my time, not even a pico sec! End of story!
By the way, I dont live in Las Vegas, only here to relax d.u.m.my!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2012
cheesy grin how market grin cheesy

abeg let stop quarreling over nothing. is a new week

we hall have target
in the crazy market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
Fxmagnate: My orders

Guy dis na demo account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
I did not even see what was going on b4 and all the bashing of eachother replies, till now, abeg make we hollam there, no more bashing abeg
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 12:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
nolly042: am tempted to adding anoda long to my GU. PLS wats the DAILY pivot for EU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 12:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
men am out of GU till the gap is closed. @bond tnx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2012
Fxmagnate: My orders
You are the one advert'g money spinner EA in season 2 or 3?

yeeee! Seun don make my eyes look like that of a drunken master.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
Are we there yet? seriously this site new format is causing me stress
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by okemmadu(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
bought EurUsd @ 1.3111 tp 20 pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 1:05pm On Mar 12, 2012
Which kain wahala be this in the name of celebrating 7yrs? This new look isn't fun at all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 1:07pm On Mar 12, 2012
bond777:

Guy dis na demo account

Why? That na live account na. Look at the avatar. Make we stop to de think say some people no get huge account. What you believe eventually comes to you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2012
How marKet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by humfort: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
YOUR WEALTH EMPOWERMENT PACKAGE

HOW TO MAKE MINIMUM OF N1, 000,000 MONTHLY WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE AS AN OPERATOR OF MOBILE MONEY GURANTEED!!!
Make Money with Your GSM Phone by Working at Home or from Anywhere as A Mobile Money Operator and Benefit from the Cashless Economy Policy of Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN)

Financial Freedom for Employees
How To Use Your Job as a Launching Pad to Reach Financial Independence and Freedom

To Get yours sent to your EMail

Make deposit of just N1, 000
(One-Thousand Naira) to the Bank for your Wealth Empowerment packages.

Our Bank Account Detail:
Guaranty Trust Bank:
Account Name: HUMPHREY FORTUNE
Account Number: 0015588684

After that, to Confirm your Payment and Get your Packages sent to your Email

TEXT:

YWEP
Your Name
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
To: 07033459748

Hurry and Make Deposit of just N1, 000 for your package.
From 19th it goes up for N2, 000!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 1:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
i cant seem to get ow to insert quote in this new thing o
some body help..
well
@jakpayen well that was one of my pple
@bond 777 why u say so..u really seem to find it hard to believe
wat exactly do u want me to do wiv a demo..to show off or wat..at this stage? na wah o
@tonjoan na who see something dey kno..bros..at least I m happy for where i am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 1:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Fxmagnate: i cant seem to get ow to insert quote in this new thing o
some body help..
[i][/i]
well
@jakpayen well that was one of my pple
@bond 777 why u say so..u really seem to find it hard to believe
wat exactly do u want me to do wiv a demo..to show off or wat..at this stage? na wah o
@tonjoan na who see something dey kno..bros..at least I m happy for where i am

At the base of the persons post, you'll see: report post, quote post and like. You know the option to click. BTW. It was great meeting one of the nairalanders live.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2012
tonjoan:

At the base of the persons post, you'll see: report post, quote post and like. You know the option to click. BTW. It was great meeting one of the nairalanders live.
so good to see my oga this morning. how was ur weekend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2012
my trade set up for today, 50pips each from 5 different pairs and that's all..

EU
GU
EJ
UJ
and GJ

3 already activated

2 pending.

1 in profits.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.