Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,522 members, 7,847,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89551 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2012
nolly042: so good to see my oga this morning. how was ur weekend?

It was fine my bro. Urs nko?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
Damn, am i the only one feeling dizzy and stressed by this new site format? angry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 2:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
What a bear and ranging market!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
odiaero: Damn, am i the only one feeling dizzy and stressed by this new site format? angry

Boss..You are not the only one o.. but i guess its all part of getting accustomed to change
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2012
tonjoan:

At the base of the persons post, you'll see: report post, quote post and like. You know the option to click. BTW. It was great meeting one of the nairalanders live.

Thank you Tonjoan..I get it now..
It was nice getting to meet pple of destiny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
The market seems to look confusing to lots of traders. The general sentiment still remain bearish until certain psychological barriers are met using the words of fxking2012. Maybe the yankees might come in with their boisterous nature and tank it or we have a range/slight retracement for the main fall. Enjoy your trades friends.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2012
am enjoying my ride with gbp/chf
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
tonjoan: The market seems to look confusing to lots of traders. The general sentiment still remain bearish until certain psychological barriers are met using the words of fxking2012. Maybe the yankees might come in with their boisterous nature and tank it or we have a range/slight retracement for the main fall. Enjoy your trades friends.
holding the same view..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by freshcvv(m): 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
UJ preparing for 83.90/84 soon, 81.8x or even now is good to enter.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by arthuryemi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
my pple make we organise peacefull protest. i just dont like the new forum user interface
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2012
are the bears actually in-charge?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 5:52pm On Mar 12, 2012
Why? That na live account na. Look at the avatar. Make we stop to de think say some people no get huge account. What you believe eventually comes to you.

@fxmagnate na demo account u de display. 'm not bothered about the size of de account 'm only bothered about the deception it will create cos there are a lot of newbies here who 'm very sure will contact him (that is if they ve not started already) becos of de account size. @tonjoan I trade a big account but i don't flaunt it. the flaunting of that account is very suspicious 1,the lot size he is trading 2, he showed 2 accounts avatar but did not show the account number at the top left corner. people should be careful of people that flaunt account unneccessary. I remeber one guy in season 4 that flaunted a 100k account but it was discovered it was a demo account.

Just trying to save someone from harm

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by FXKing2012(m): 6:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
odiaero:

The dreams of alice in wonderland, it is easier to travel to the sun and come back than above in bold

My point is it is not impossible. As long as there is a mathematical chance of it being realised, then it is possible. It was once said it is impossible for man to fly, but then the Wright brothers made that declaration a lie and took us all to the skies.
Where is your faith and doggedness bro?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
licking my wound. just logged in and found out gbp/aud trade hit sl.
nzd/usd and silver just doing fine. at least the day will end with green pips.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
WTF is happening? my gold and crude trades have been hovering around 10-20 pips for the last 90 mins angry Any news coming out or sumn'?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
well 50 pips for the day is better than none. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 8:53pm On Mar 12, 2012
bond777: Why? That na live account na. Look at the avatar. Make we stop to de think say some people no get huge account. What you believe eventually comes to you.

@fxmagnate na demo account u de display. 'm not bothered about the size of de account 'm only bothered about the deception it will create cos there are a lot of newbies here who 'm very sure will contact him (that is if they ve not started already) becos of de account size. @tonjoan I trade a big account but i don't flaunt it. the flaunting of that account is very suspicious 1,the lot size he is trading 2, he showed 2 accounts avatar but did not show the account number at the top left corner. people should be careful of people that flaunt account unneccessary. I remeber one guy in season 4 that flaunted a 100k account but it was discovered it was a demo account.

Just trying to save someone from harm

Cheers cheesy

Just so u know..its no demo..and ur opinion doesnt remove a dime from my money
I have posted a profile page from fxpro abt the same account i showed this morning..

just go back to the pages b4 making comments or are they profiling demo accts too? grin
I ve talked abt d strategy I use here from before,.my SL being tight and trailstop too.Im not trying to confuse anyone it works for me e.t.c and u can see those stops clearly in chart I posted in the morning
What is the confusion about....on the contrary to flaunting we have pple here on this thread and in this country who are yet to believe that success is achievable in this business and i know where Im coming from too n d pains in the losing experience. It is rather a testimony, an encouragement and nt flaunting as u see it
as per tonjoan u mentioned..that brother is no newbie, u will bow at wat he knows.hes a veteran trader who knows what a demo account is n wat its not
Pls o abeg I m not trying to flaunt any account.we now understand you trade big accounts too..if u call this big i wonder wat u will call odiearo's.
But i promise as i av resolved..dats d last time u d see that kinda thing from me so "i dont keep confusing pple"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
naijababe: WTF is happening? my gold and crude trades have been hovering around 10-20 pips for the last 90 mins angry Any news coming out or sumn'?

Very nauseating. Hopefully we get to see encouraging volume tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 11:49pm On Mar 12, 2012
Fxmagnate:

Just so u know..its no demo..and ur opinion doesnt remove a dime from my money
I have posted a profile page from fxpro abt the same account i showed this morning..

just go back to the pages b4 making comments or are they profiling demo accts too? grin
I ve talked abt d strategy I use here from before,.my SL being tight and trailstop too.Im not trying to confuse anyone it works for me e.t.c and u can see those stops clearly in chart I posted in the morning
What is the confusion about....on the contrary to flaunting we have pple here on this thread and in this country who are yet to believe that success is achievable in this business and i know where Im coming from too n d pains in the losing experience. It is rather a testimony, an encouragement and nt flaunting as u see it
as per tonjoan u mentioned..that brother is no newbie, u will bow at wat he knows.hes a veteran trader who knows what a demo account is n wat its not
Pls o abeg I m not trying to flaunt any account.we now understand you trade big accounts too..if u call this big i wonder wat u will call odiearo's.
But i promise as i av resolved..dats d last time u d see that kinda thing from me so "i dont keep confusing pple"

Bros 'm too matured to know where u re driving at. I trade forex but 'm a branch manager of a new genration bank. u mentioned odiearo, interesting, for all i care he may be trading a yen dominated account and some people are here shouting on his balance. Guy 'm sure anybody that has contacted u at de end of de day u 'll b selling something to dem. Guy from ur lot size u no make any sense. If u really trade live show us your real accounts and STOP POSTING DEMO ACCOUNTS

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 1:51am On Mar 13, 2012
bond777:

Bros 'm too matured to know where u re driving at. I trade forex but 'm a branch manager of a new genration bank. u mentioned odiearo, interesting, for all i care he may be trading a yen dominated account and some people are here shouting on his balance. Guy 'm sure anybody that has contacted u at de end of de day u 'll b selling something to dem. Guy from ur lot size u no make any sense. If u really trade live show us your real accounts and STOP POSTING DEMO ACCOUNTS

Cheers cheesy

I just cant help but laugh at how hard you try to smart off but you keep displaying some measure of ineptitude. I naturally don't meddle so this isn't one but I'd like to advice that you get to know the differences between a live and a demo account.

I for one would never show my account to anyone let alone talk about it but if he feels comfy with it, I see no reason why he should be vilified. And if you must know, all of odiaero's accounts are dollar dominated.

The basis for this doubt still beats me hollow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by arthuryemi(m): 2:44am On Mar 13, 2012
mamapips (A.K.A NAIjababe.)congrats on ur nairaland award best business/economy poster we go wash am o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by arthuryemi(m): 2:46am On Mar 13, 2012
mamapips (A.K.A NAIjababe.)congrats on ur nairaland award best business/economy poster we go wash am o!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by arthuryemi(m): 3:00am On Mar 13, 2012
@house ,am sorry about my last post. i just dscovered after posting dat it was an old gist.menn this new NL forum downgrade is givin me a lot of wahala.d way d thin pop up like breakin news
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 3:03am On Mar 13, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 4:02am On Mar 13, 2012
I see much volatility today! Where my friend Ogboraph?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 4:09am On Mar 13, 2012
oh boy are u guys actually sleeping or what? see pips everywhere
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 4:34am On Mar 13, 2012
nolly042: oh boy are u guys actually sleeping or what? see pips everywhere
buying gu soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 5:21am On Mar 13, 2012
Very boring market. embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 5:31am On Mar 13, 2012
bond777:

Cheers cheesy
i feel uncomfortable wit ds flexing of d muscle wc i personally dont like
So show some maturity as u av said..n let this stop
i see u concluded cos of my lot sizes....which is a bit shallow
As a trader I knw wat im prepared to lose n my stops are there
My man..i m selling nada..3pple ave collected pwd to dose accts here on NL
wen u contacted me Did i sell anything to u? u so jumped into conclusion
Funny enuf watever my firm has marketed here b4 I have started sharing free of charge to pple who asked
No more sharing of balances

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.