Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89473 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lawson007(m): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2012
My bro, @piphunter happy birthday jare ,i wanted to wish U this yesterday but got carried away on other issues.hope it's not too late to to wish u extra bonus pips on top yesterday's own?

@JAkpayen,i think "the big boss" Odiaero is in that territory he is the best to enlighten U more about such because some brokers may not have that feature.

i have learnt to follow my chart more than what people are saying...ej,gj,gu,nu,au,eu are all pointing BUY till may be this evening.at least the next 2 4hrs candles.that's my chart's opinion.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 8:57am On Mar 16, 2012
@ lawson007: for now everything points downward, I would advise that you stay back till you are sure of the trend.

@ tonjoan, I'll talk my broker then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:01am On Mar 16, 2012
lawson007: My bro, @piphunter happy birthday jare ,i wanted to wish U this yesterday but got carried away on other issues.hope it's not too late to to wish u extra bonus pips on top yesterday's own?

@JAkpayen,i think "the big boss" Odiaero is in that territory he is the best to enlighten U more about such because some brokers may not have that feature.

i have learnt to follow my chart more than what people are saying...ej,gj,gu,nu,au,eu are all pointing BUY till may be this evening.at least the next 2 4hrs candles.that's my chart's opinion.

Only you? You de try o. About the trend, we all see differently sometimes. I see the bears still very much around. That would be said to be audacious right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 16, 2012
GU better respect that butterfly on 1H time frame
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2012
gold is looking good this morning.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2012
1.5730 is the line to beat. As long as that holds out we still look bearish.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:44am On Mar 16, 2012
odiaero: GU better respect that butterfly on 1H time frame

It hasnt got a choice. it will.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 9:46am On Mar 16, 2012
^^ GU is the only pair resisting the law of gravity. I'm wondering if GBP gradually becoming a safe-haven currency.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2012
gu forming an amazing lower high on it's swing trend on the 1hr chart. Right now, the upper trendline is resisting it and we also have an inverted head and shoulder formation. Note that eu, crude and gold are crashing so it's only a matter of time for gu to correlate.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2012
JAkpayen: ^^ GU is the only pair resisting the law of gravity. I'm wondering if GBP gradually becoming a safe-haven currency.
grin i wonder oo.. i wonder where it got this strength from..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:55am On Mar 16, 2012
JAkpayen: ^^ GU is the only pair resisting the law of gravity. I'm wondering if GBP gradually becoming a safe-haven currency.

lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2012
gu is doing so much shakara and piling up buyers along the way only to sprint off later and raise dust in their eyes.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Lawfex: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2012
tonjoan: gu is doing so much shakara and piling up buyers along the way only to sprint off later and raise dust in their eyes.

[color=#770077][/color]
FX abracadabra, jst like d big boys bought while we sold yesterday only 2 spring up b4 d end of US session.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by kenny1984: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2012
Hey Guys, yesterday wasn't good for me, but today am bouncing back.Went short on Gold, currently up 48 pips, am now short on the NU and AU. I can see that the GU is proving stubborn so i will wait.As for the EU, am also waiting.

Take back time...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by frenchman2: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2012
chart pattern analysis for gbp/chf

noticed a fake breakout on the daily chart.

1.4550 resistance has been holding its ground for the past 6months running.

Price broke the resistance on wednesday. but the new high wasn't sustained. (this is what Steve Nison calls an uptrust.)

So, 1.4550 temporarily turned to support, it's now resistance again. Today's candle has retested it.

my entry .4541 my exit .4380. place sl above thursday's candle.

Hope i'm right this time. Yesterday's trades where all red for me.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2012
good place to add to the eu sell.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2012
Rocking eu all the way down.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 10:59am On Mar 16, 2012
tonjoan: gu is doing so much shakara and piling up buyers along the way only to sprint off later and raise dust in their eyes.
I've noticed you're always anti buying gu. anything we don't know about?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:05am On Mar 16, 2012
And gu finally follows suit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:08am On Mar 16, 2012
piphunter:
I've noticed you're always anti buying gu. anything we don't know about?

Chei. That's not it o. Just that for days now the trend remains down. I know I still mentioned down yesterday and that's cos we haven't exhausted the trend but I erred in not sighting the divergence for a rally retracement. trust me, when it is to buy i wont say sell. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2012
tonjoan: Rocking eu all the way down.

Big Bros did you notice the Head and Shoulder pattern on EU DAILY TF cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 16, 2012
GU that is what am talking about
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:17am On Mar 16, 2012
odiaero: GU that is what am talking about

lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:18am On Mar 16, 2012
samyng:

Big Bros did you notice the Head and Shoulder pattern on EU DAILY TF

The shoulder is at 1.3272 and we have since sprinted down off it to meet the neckline at 1.2990
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 11:32am On Mar 16, 2012
tonjoan:

The shoulder is at 1.3272 and we have since sprinted down off it to meet the neckline at 1.2990

GBAM cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2012
gu has become crazier than gj. smiley

It's stop hunting is out of this world.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2012
Please anyone with Atomic bomb, i think it is time to bomb that GU grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 11:47am On Mar 16, 2012
tonjoan: gu has become crazier than gj. smiley

It's stop hunting is out of this world.

odiaero: Please anyone with Atomic bomb, i think it is time to bomb that GU grin

make una no mind GU na shakara e dey do. small time remain e go drop like when US attack Hiroshima!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2012
JAkpayen:

make una no mind GU na shakara e dey do. small time remain e go drop like when US attack Hiroshima!

Abi. Discerning traders are piling up on their sell right now. Very soon e go crash
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
This gu amuses me. What are the Brit trying to do?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by russy: 12:41pm On Mar 16, 2012
sell gu now and pack dollars in the evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by russy: 37 minutes & 18 seconds
sell gu now and pack dollars in the evening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont sell GU lipsrsealed

reason:market is confused.

wait for a pattern

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.