Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,355 members, 7,850,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89573 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2012
JAkpayen: @kollymercy, please can you explain what moved the market to rally today?

Bros you need a reason? read this http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-trading-commentary/eurusd-hits-support-eurjpy-drifts-higher-13th-march-2012. I knew it was going to stalk. Learn to trade high time frames, they are most reliable and prevents gambling

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAkpayen(m): 4:42am On Mar 17, 2012
bond777:

Bros you need a reason? read this http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-trading-commentary/eurusd-hits-support-eurjpy-drifts-higher-13th-march-2012. I knew it was going to stalk. Learn to trade high time frames, they are most reliable and prevents gambling

Cheers cheesy
This is not the reason why it went the way (it could break support and drift further down). I'm waiting for kollymercy's explanation to teach us. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by kollymercy(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2012
Thank you,

If I decide to give reasons, I ll begin to sound like a too- know forex guy, which the market has taught me not to do. Cos once u get caught in that too sure mentality, u hardly accept you re wrong even after you re on 100 pips on the wrong side! This is why I don't really .................

But Cos of your question, on 4hrs and daily candle formation, I was expecting a buy, on euro for example, the Thursday candle showed a perfect reversal(check it n look properly again).

A kinda Harmer with the head sitting down signaling its not gonna get pass this point, and as soon as Euro making 5 pips above the Thursday highest price, then it's signaling a up move.

Then as for GU, on horly candle, the market has taught me that anytime the market price is hanging around the upper end of an hourly candle, it's going to go this way based on wot I have seen over the years.

And then, 21 and home base are all supporting a buy, then I just take it , no matter what everyone else is saying. And then I wear my stops like 50-60ips away, and if am wrong good, and if am right good. Every trader must accept his own responsibility.

We can all pick a lot and learn and help our trading results. No hard feeling, no mocking or regretting, it's a market.

Happy weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 10:16am On Mar 17, 2012
surveycash:
What do you think guys?
bros if u are looking for a pinbar or hammer i think u should be considering the low of that pair ie the 1st hammer formed there. what u are ponting at may be a trend continuation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 10:58am On Mar 17, 2012
nolly042:
bros if u are looking for a pinbar or hammer i think u should be considering the low of that pair ie the 1st hammer formed there. what u are ponting at may be a trend continuation.

anything can happen but i am looking for 31.00 at least, Silver abeg give it to me, as long as it's still under 33.08, 31.00 is imminent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 11:57am On Mar 17, 2012
what is seun up too? he's getting us more confused
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2012
kollymercy: Thank you,

If I decide to give reasons, I ll begin to sound like a too- know forex guy, which the market has taught me not to do. Cos once u get caught in that too sure mentality, u hardly accept you re wrong even after you re on 100 pips on the wrong side! This is why I don't really .................

But Cos of your question, on 4hrs and daily candle formation, I was expecting a buy, on euro for example, the Thursday candle showed a perfect reversal(check it n look properly again).

A kinda Harmer with the head sitting down signaling its not gonna get pass this point, and as soon as Euro making 5 pips above the Thursday highest price, then it's signaling a up move.

Then as for GU, on horly candle, the market has taught me that anytime the market price is hanging around the upper end of an hourly candle, it's going to go this way based on wot I have seen over the years.

And then, 21 and home base are all supporting a buy, then I just take it , no matter what everyone else is saying. And then I wear my stops like 50-60ips away, and if am wrong good, and if am right good. Every trader must accept his own responsibility.

We can all pick a lot and learn and help our trading results. No hard feeling, no mocking or regretting, it's a market.

Happy weekend.
kinda hammer ko..hammer head of horror ni

@James Bond...why are u always jumping ahead of ur sef na.. grin lite mode
i was just peeved by d comment of the above trader..i lost very few pips cos i was prepared for d possibility of the breakout from d range on 1hr chart which was y i didnt post yesterday's morning n i'm more than 6000% ahead in profit of my investment.
again u answered a question that was not meant for u by searching the commentary of another trader and still got zero
na wah o grin

cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lucyidara: 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2012
<a href=http://charterredatlantic.com/atlanticinvestment/?ref=lucy>
Are you looking for an Institution that actually makes your money grow?<br>
Earn twice your investment fee with Chatteredatlantic !
</a>
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by kollymercy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2012
@fxmagnate, kinda hammer ko..hammer head of horror ni

And that was all u can gain from that post? Interesting!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2012
I wiped the dust off the screen of my laptop with hands soiled from the beads of sweat off my forehead,have barely had anything to eat in almost 24 hours. Eyes burning from insomnia borne out of the strenuous and long hours it took to complete this download considering the snail slow internet speed of a local cybercafe I just returned from. Excitement was boiling over as I reached deep into my pocket to grab the 100mb USB flash drive that held the secrets of the forex market."God bless Jackson Summers I thought"

It has been a slow and painful search for the indicator that will just pin point entries for me,a hard toil to decipher the magic code that will just tell me the exact second the tides change in the forex market and the bulls have the upper hand and vice versa. "There must be something that works,something that tells me what the markets will do next" I have always thought.
So I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this website about "A criminal trader" who after trading for the biggest hedge funds in wall street,retired into his living room because he has designed just the perfect system to "continually rake profits" from the forex market. He was going to sell this secret HOLY GRAIL indicator to just a selected and chosen few not for $1999 "ruled by a red line" but for $139 with a timer counting down to the last second.
So you would understand my anxiety,my excitement and my anticipation when I read this and fought tooth and nail to conquer the markets from my living room by purchasing this "GRAIL system" at all costs.
Next minute I was all loaded and set as I admired the beauty of the romance made on my charts by this beautiful green and red indicator. Wow,on looking at past market candles,"this thing could pick tops and bottoms just perfect" just buy when its green and sell when its red! Easy!!! At last the little funds several loses in the markets has cursed me with can now grow exponentially. Next thing I was doing was calculating what I was going to do with "my new found wealth".
"Its going to really be a fast car and a lovely house by the sea side"was already dreaming of stacking up the money,building hospitals and doing fanciful things. But I was given a rude awakening when the markets opened and I took my first trade. The indicator was clearly green when I took the trade. Next I couldn't believe my eyes,it was turning green and red as the market fluctuated, I was thrown into confusion because what was formerly green when I took the trade was now red with my account seriously negative,I managed to close the buy trade and reversed it to a sell. After a couple of hours,what was red became all green. I couldn't just believe I had fallen for another scam,I had given a criminal internet marketer a major fraction of my hard earned money. I lost all hope and faith in the markets and marketers when after a few days I came back to look at the indicator,and it had painted the past days trend really nicely "Oh my word" was all I could muster.
Now to the substance of this story,we have all encountered these internet marketers selling "these things" to impending newbies,giving them funny names and claiming all sorts of success rates,they even go as far as doctoring result sheets to lure the unguarded into their lair and ultimately scam you off your hard earned dollars. I don't even want to go into the expert advisors on the internet these days,the most destructive tools anyone can imagine.
If those indicators and experts work,why would they be scrambling to sell it to you at a paltry sum? Why can't they just deploy or unleash "those super powers" and make the millions? The answer is LIES,LIES and more LIES!!!!
The earlier traders start looking inward the better for them,the earlier we realize that there is no HOLY GRAIL,the better for us. The HOLY GRAIL propaganda was raised by a group of highly frustrated traders who haven been beaten to the ground severally by the markets,realized that the only way they can recoup some of their loses back is to cook up a fallacious and controversial argument with some proof that the impossible exists and then sell it on the internet to greedy traders since greed is a major monster that keeps traders from succeeding in the business.
Think thank
-There is no HOLY GRAIL,period!!!
-But there are certain secrets of success in the markets,though hard to apply
-Nobody can trade the markets without loses
-Anybody selling a system or some trading tools on the internet is only aspiring to lay hands on your money
-Truth is,you don't need to be a genius to be a successful trader
-Simple things work the best
-Don't expect to win all the time,but when the wins come don't interfere with it
-You must have a trading methodology you follow strictly regardless of loses and harsh trading conditions
-Truth is with little risk exposure in your trading activities,a trading system based on flipping a coin will be a winner in the long run..."Yes I said it"
-Finally,there is no HOLY GRAIL,but something comes close and its MONEY MANAGEMENT
http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/17/conspiracy-of-the-holy-grail/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by mylove007: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2012
Thanks for that, bro. Traders should have it at the back of their minds that there is "No holy grail". Do your own analysis, follow the trend and aviod unreasonable trade calls from traders who sees market trends by dreaming.

All the best in your schene of things.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
thank you very much. am new here at nairaland, I can already see that you guys are one big family here doing things fine.
I hope everyone will benefit and be happy.
Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Divinejoy: 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2012
kollymercy: Thank you,

Happy weekend.

Can you please be more explicit about what you are saying here: "Then as for GU, on hourly candle, the market has taught me that anytime the market price is hanging around the upper end of an hourly candle, it's going to go this way"

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 12:05pm On Mar 18, 2012
Fxmagnate:
kinda hammer ko..hammer head of horror ni

@James Bond...why are u always jumping ahead of ur sef na.. grin lite mode
i was just peeved by d comment of the above trader..i lost very few pips cos i was prepared for d possibility of the breakout from d range on 1hr chart which was y i didnt post yesterday's morning n i'm more than 6000% ahead in profit of my investment.
again u answered a question that was not meant for u by searching the commentary of another trader and still got zero
na wah o grin

cheers cheesy

Guy real successful forex traders are always very humble and they do not show off. People that brag and boast are losers who at the end try to sell one thing or the other and more often than not experienced traders know most times "hero calls lead to margin calls"

Cheers cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2012
Successful traders know that when you brag about your trades, the market has a way of calling you to order so they prefer to keep quiet and learn not to get attached emotionally to their gains or loss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxmagnate(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2012
bond777:

Guy real successful forex traders are always very humble and they do not show off. People that brag and boast are losers who at the end try to sell one thing or the other and more often than not experienced traders know most times "hero calls lead to margin calls"

Cheers cheesy

first and last statement true, no show off tho, n u re always talking abt selling..
im not a marketer u kno,,ubuntu 4ever. im all for sharing
Hows weekend...lets face wat's ahead of us this new week
More pips to us all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 3:16pm On Mar 18, 2012
Well done every one. I've been absent for some days to enable me get some pair of glasses because this new Seun Forum dey pepper my eyes well well. I'm happy for those of you who survived this eye torturing forum and kept the thread alive. I say well done, once more.

May the pips be with you all.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by bond777(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2012
jamace: Well done every one. I've been absent for some days to enable me get some pair of glasses because this new Seun Forum dey pepper my eyes well well. I'm happy for those of you who survived this eye torturing forum and kept the thread alive. I say well done, once more.

May the pips be with you all.
Been away due to many commitments of late but my bullish JPY crosses on 4hr and dailies gave me 54% equity growth last week. grin grin grin grin grin
Risk rally may ve been purely fundemental, influenced by Fed Chairman's statement on interest rate and Nat Gas Inventory/consumer confidence report last Friday.
Anyway, where my pals in the house,Ogboraph and co I am bullish on risk but would wait/scalp the retracement to near S/R before entry limit buys.
My bias for silver and gold is up but I may wait for market to retrace a little to my entry levels.
Congrats Odiaero. Me self don dey dream like my sister 9jababe for $5m net profit in a year's time. Nah small small.
Success all.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2012
bond777: Hi everyone, this should give us a guide to the mkt yhis week

http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-trading-commentary/weekly-forex-chart-price-action-outlook-for-march-19th-23rd-2012

cheers cheesy
Nice to know you dey follow one of my mentors.
I'd encourage everyone to follow suit as his insight may help you see what you may ve missed rather than sticking arrogantly to your bias.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by yinkaadx: 9:21pm On Mar 18, 2012
Hi,
If u are a forex trader and you have been looking for a strategy that works. You are just about to witness one. Now, before you delete this message, as am aware You can quickly think this is probably just one of those emails that promises u all sorts,this is different. Why do I say so? All I ask is an opportunity to let me send to you my trade forecasts for a period of two whole weeks, after which you can now take your decision. I will not convince you afterwards, my forecasts must have proven itself. If You are interested, just send "YES" in an email to " ..........
This is how the system works. I will send you whether tomorrow will be BULLISH( for this, you will go long for the trade) or BEARISH(for this, you will go short for the trade) for the corresponding currency pair(s) before hand. I may send it the night before or early in the morning. I may not be sending signals everyday but when I do, be sure to profit .So you will watch out for my mails by then. This is a system that works 90% of the time. When you try it, you will bear witness. Kindly add my email to your contacts, to ensure you receive the mails as they are sent to your email. Thanks
Regards from FXsub.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by jamace(m): 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2012
^^^Don't you think it will be better to post the signal here so that this piphunting family will bear you witness? Remember, the family that stays together, hunts together and shares together. Cheers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by mylove007: 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
True talk, bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by yinkaadx: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2012
Hi,
If u are a forex trader and you have been looking for a strategy that works. You are just about to witness one. Now, before you delete this message, as am aware You can quickly think this is probably just one of those emails that promises u all sorts,this is different. Why do I say so? All I ask is an opportunity to let me send to you my trade forecasts for a period of two whole weeks, after which you can now take your decision. I will not convince you afterwards, my forecasts must have proven itself. If You are interested, just send "YES" in an email to "fxsub28@yahoo.com"
This is how the system works. I will send you whether tomorrow will be BULLISH( for this, you will go long for the trade) or BEARISH(for this, you will go short for the trade) for the corresponding currency pair(s) before hand. I may send it the night before or early in the morning. I may not be sending signals everyday but when I do, be sure to profit .So you will watch out for my mails by then. This is a system that works 90% of the time. When you try it, you will bear witness. Kindly add my email to your contacts, to ensure you receive the mails as they are sent to your email. Thanks
Regards from FXsub.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 18, 2012
hi traders, see what we expect from[b] audusd [/b]this week
http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/18/audusd-weekly-analysis/
and also see what we expect from[b] gbpusd[/b]
http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/18/gbpusd-weekly-analysis-19th-23rd-march/

i wish you all a successful trading week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2012
jamace: ^^^Don't you think it will be better to post the signal here so that this piphunting family will bear you witness? Remember, the family that stays together, hunts together and shares together. Cheers.
exactly...
Let him post his signal here. Not after one or two successful calls, he turns around to ask for $$ selling his signals.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by afoson(m): 2:11am On Mar 19, 2012
THE SECRET TO SETTING UP A FULL TIME FOREX TRADING OR
BECOMING A FUND MANAGER.
Dear Trader,
In a country like Nigeria where standard of living is on a declining trajectory since
the great depression, this is not just a normal economic down town but it’s a
structural shift in the economy of the world , so -don’t expect your government to
solve these problems
-Don’t expect things to return to `` normal’’
However, all of these spell GREAT NEWS for the forex market
But you need to know how to TRADE this market the RIGHT WAY , most
peoples’ forex account get eaten alive because the TRADE the WRONG WAY.
When it comes to Forex trading, did you know that there’s 1 “unusual” technique
that shows you how to instantly filter out the bad markets? It’s true.
And once you understand it, your potential for pulling money out of the markets in
a matter of minutes could skyrocket, almost overnight…
Forget Indicators, Expert Advisors, And All The Self Proclaimed Gurus. Making
Money in Forex Is Much Easier than It Seems when you have the right tool.
This is something ANYONE can do, regardless of your experience, & regardless
of how much money you have to trade.
Afoson and Company, has Introduced two powerful trading system made for those
who are ready to
 Become Full time forex traders or
 Become Reputable Fund Managers
If you really want to make it big in forex and pay your investors, you cant do
without these two powerful trading systems that have been used by must Fund
managers in Malaysia and Russia for the past 3 years, this secret was unraveled
to us and we decided to help Nigerians who have lost a lot and still have client
to settle.
(1)Daily Strategy;
The first trading system is based on daily strategy, which gives you signal every
11pm, with this you trade only once a day, just 10 minutes of your time to place
the trade. The daily strategy will keep you off the chart while you are pulling
pips from the market.
This signal generating software generates signals on 11 currencies on daily
basis and I am telling you the truth with this, you are able to make 500pips and
more monthly Guaranteed!
This system can make you rich by the way it predicts the next day trend by just
clicking a button only.
(2) Intraday Strategy;
The second is called Forex Income Engine from www.forexincomeengine.com
The Forex Income Engine Trade Alert Software is a standalone program that
runs on its own dedicated data feed. Once you get your alerts, you can then
place your orders on your broker’s software without much forex experience.
This standalone Trade Alert software can generate signal from 10minutes chart
which has been the best time frame to generate signals; it also has other time
frames your metatrader have.
With this you can safely siphon profit potential out of the highest probability
Forex markets as quickly as possible, while at the same time totally shielding
your account from huge losses.
And since the Trade Alert Software operates completely independent from your
broker, all you need to do is wait for a trade alert signal then place your trade
with whichever broker you choose. This gives my clients the most flexibility to
trade with virtually any broker.
To tell you the fact if you don’t have these two powerful trading software’s you
will continue to loose money and regret trading forex without using the right
tool.
What are you waiting for?
This is not sugar quoted words but real facts that will change your
FOREX career for the BEST.
If you are ready to make more than 100% monthly, trading forex full time. You
can’t do without the two strategies we advised; we can provide you with these
systems and also teach you how to trade with them, you will find your self
cheating the market daily. we are assuring YOU that the year 2012 is your forex
breakthrough period, get these two trading systems and never worry about any
other system in trading forex again, because it has been working consistently
and has been tested for more than 3 years on live account, used to manage
funds.
If you want to have a trial of how best the signals work, we advise you open
account through this link http:///forextime , we shall
be sending you signal FREE of charge, once daily from 11pm without a dime
charged. But for Fund managers and full time forex traders who wish to use
these strategies to change their forex career and bring back their clients should
contact us immediately.
Fore more details contact Afoson and Company
Mr.Afolabi J.O
(FOREX TRADER /FUND MANAGER)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 2:18am On Mar 19, 2012
jamace: ^^^Don't you think it will be better to post the signal here so that this piphunting family will bear you witness? Remember, the family that stays together, hunts [size=8pt][/size]together and shares together. Cheers.

Yes I also share your views.Let him post it so there will be transparency.Another thing I will like to point out is the fact that some traders here are among the 95% that lose in the fx market.Experience has taught me over and over again that mondays are not good for trading due to uncertainty in the market and risk aversion but you still see traders here making calls for trades .It is better to trade 2 times a week and make all tmoney than to trade 20 times and lose all the money.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by dboy365: 2:40am On Mar 19, 2012
Fxwarrior:

Yes I also share your views.Let him post it so there will be transparency.Another thing I will like to point out is the fact that some traders here are among the 95% that lose in the fx market.Experience has taught me over and over again that mondays are not good for trading due to uncertainty in the market and risk aversion but you still see traders here making calls for trades .It is better to trade 2 times a week and make all tmoney than to trade 20 times and lose all the money.
Very well said.
Trade like a SNIPER is what you meant!
For your reading pleasure.
http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-articles/trading-forex-like-a-sniper-not-a-machine-gunner
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 3:34am On Mar 19, 2012
dboy365:
Very well said.
Trade like a SNIPER is what you meant!
For your reading pleasure.
http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-articles/trading-forex-like-a-sniper-not-a-machine-gunner
and
Yes,you are on track.I was expecting a couple of insults.Thanks for tthe link.I will also highlight the issue of money management and stoploss.I wish you a green pipful week.Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.