Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,285 members, 7,860,664 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89670 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
naijababe: Head and shoulder patterns on the daily on GU; I hope aint dreaming the patterns, GU to 15400. EU is one messy SOB, I am staying the hell away from it, I am seeing both a head & shoulders and an inverted head and shoulders lipsrsealed
According to fundamental analysis,news,market is bullish biased for EU and bearish biased for dollar.It simply means the market price for EU is expected to rise while that of dollar is expected to fall.There is no news for GBP and can thus swing either way come MONDAY,26 MARCH 2012.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by lucyidara: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2012
plzz use my link
<a href=http://charterredatlantic.com/atlanticinvestment/?ref=lucy>
Are you looking for an Institution that actually makes your money grow?<br>
Earn twice your investment fee with Chatteredatlantic !
</a>
Please use my link...

here is my act proof..i have 100 referres now...plz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz use my link

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2012
lucyidara: plzz use my link
<a href=http://charterredatlantic.com/atlanticinvestment/?ref=lucy>
Are you looking for an Institution that actually makes your money grow?<br>
Earn twice your investment fee with Chatteredatlantic !
</a>
Please use my link...
here is my act proof..i have 100 referres now...plz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz use my link
What has this got to do with forex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by surveycash(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2012
odiaero:

Anytime u are ready for me to enlighten u about proffessional scalping using different kind of stoploss base and depending on market volatility, just let me know, there is a proffessional scalping and wack scalping which i believed might have dealth with u and lastly, dont ever say scalpers dont use stoploss, cos all my trades are stoploss base
Am begining to think u are Pastor King Fx king remold on another ID

Oga Odiaero...am interested too..Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 25, 2012
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2012
doing press up to open shop soon cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
silibaba: doing press up to open shop soon cool cool

lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by silibaba: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2012
honeric01:
50 pips target with 20pips sl and you say scalpers are gamblers? huh huh huh

Are you sure you know who and what a scalper is?Are you sure you are a trader?Go and google it up.
embarassed embarassed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2012
Seriously,some peeps on here need to go back to babypips's school of pipsology. Whilst am not claiming to be a paragon of wisdom myself,the ignorance exhibited on here marvels me a lot. Well,the good thing about this business is that it has a nice way of separating the wheat from the chaff. Goodluck to everyone.
For newbies that really want to learn forex as a business,go to Nial Fullers learntotradethemarkets.com and read all the forex education articles there. Your life won't remain the same. I'm not a disciple of his price action though but he talks A LOT of sense. Thank me later. smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2012
Zeddicus: Seriously,some peeps on here need to go back to babypips's school of pipsology. Whilst am not claiming to be a paragon of wisdom myself,the ignorance exhibited on here marvels me a lot. Well,the good thing about this business is that it has a nice way of separating the wheat from the chaff. Goodluck to everyone.
For newbies that really want to learn forex as a business,go to Nial Fullers learntotradethemarkets.com and read all the forex education articles there. Your life won't remain the same. I'm not a disciple of his price action though but he talks A LOT of sense. Thank me later. smiley

Best is to "politely correct" anyone you see as not "knowledgeable enough" directly and not by beating around the bush (no pun intended bro), it would do alot of good for that person if he or she decides to listen constructively.

We are here to learn and no one is an island of knowledge in ANYTHING.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
honeric01:

Best is to "politely correct" anyone you see as not "knowledgeable enough" directly and not by beating around the bush (no pun intended bro), it would do alot of good for that person if he or she decides to listen constructively.

We are here to learn and no one is an island of knowledge in ANYTHING.
Of course,i understand you perfectly bro. The thing however,is how many people here take corrections? You could see from your last exchange with the scalping guy! When you see those that listen to what others have to say, you'll know. For now,my policy in this business is to allow the individual learn from his/her mistakes.
Happy sunday bro!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
Zeddicus:
Of course,i understand you perfectly bro. The thing however,is how many people here take corrections? You could see from your last exchange with the scalping guy! When you see those that listen to what others have to say, you'll know. For now,my policy in this business is to allow the individual learn from his/her mistakes.
Happy sunday bro!

Totally understand.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2012
I wish to make certain points clear and thus erase every misunderstanding once and for all.I have not categorically stated that scalpers are gamblers.I only said that scalping is not trading.Of course I am entitled to my views.It is my fundamental human right.I was asking for explanation from Ogbograph to determine if scalping gives rise to gambling and the money management behind it.I was misunderstood.My apology was borne out of humility and willingness to end unnecessary rivalry and arguments. I didn't say scalpers don't use stoploss.While reacting to what 9japipper said,I stated,stoploss not placed 'ATIMES'.Even Ogboraph who is a scalper confirmed that he doesn't use stoploss.We should read in between the lines to understand simple English before responding to the dictates of our heart.I have a scalper friend who in a bid to make 10pips in 20 trades lost his account balance.I have never,I repeat never claimed to be the best.ENOUGH SAID let's concentrate and focus on tomorrow's analysis.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by whirlweend(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2012
Fxwarrior: I wish to make certain points clear and thus erase every misunderstanding once and for all.I have not categorically stated that scalpers are gamblers.I only said that scalping is not trading.Of course I am entitled to my views.It is my fundamental human right.I was asking for explanation from Ogbograph to determine if scalping gives rise to gambling and the money management behind it.I was misunderstood.My apology was borne out of humility and willingness to end unnecessary rivalry and arguments. I didn't say scalpers don't use stoploss.While reacting to what 9japipper said,I stated,stoploss not placed 'ATIMES'.Even Ogboraph who is a scalper confirmed that he doesn't use stoploss.We should read in between the lines to understand simple English before responding to the dictates of our heart.I have a scalper friend who in a bid to make 10pips in 20 trades lost his account balance.I have never,I repeat never claimed to be the best.ENOUGH SAID let's concentrate and focus on tomorrow's analysis.

Seconded!,enough said really.Lets move on.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2012
Good afternoon traders, I sincerely believe that this forum is meant to be a medium through which we educate and help each other win in this market. It is not a place to prove your superiority and neither is it a place to brag about how good your are.
only last week I was able to talk to the management of one of the brokers mostly used by Nigerians and I discovered that we are so much in number trading with them but the sad truth is that we loose so much in the market, our risk management is very poor and yet people will come here and argue about how good they are.
I think we should really focus on helping each other with a pure heart. with a pure heart I mean helping for free, helping with the ultimate aim of bringing newbies to the top. here are some analysis we posted on our blog.

ANALYSIS ON GOLD http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/25/xauusd-out-look-for-the-week/
ANALYSIS ON EURUSD http://swanfxgroup./2012/03/24/eurusd-the-week-ahead/

have a nice trading week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2012
Having read the fundamental analysis on EU and dollar.I would be looking forward to buy EU at 1.3310-1.3330 region,to sell Usdchf at 0.8990-0.8970 region and/or to sell Usdcad at 0.9950-0.9930 region.Watch out for price action and market condition before entering the trade.Happy pipping.

Disclaimer:This is only my idea and does represent any invitation to open a position.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2012
a gap opening can help this eu. i pray this week will be better than last week
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
Good evening every one in the House how was your week end hope fine. now on GU and EU let us get ready for the move upward. i ve the belief that there is going to be a JUMP upward on the opening of EU and GU today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Dungren(m): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2012
Fxwarrior: Having read the fundamental analysis on EU and dollar.I would be looking forward to buy EU at 1.3310-1.3330 region,to sell Usdchf at 0.8990-0.8970 region and/or to sell Usdcad at 0.9950-0.9930 region.Watch out for price action and market condition before entering the trade.Happy pipping.

Disclaimer:This is only my idea and does represent any invitation to open a position.

I thought you only trade with the 'Big Boys' on Fridays.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2012
[b]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by surveycash(m): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2012
Welcome to this new trading week. I wish you all a pipful week.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2012
You may take a buy position on Nzdusd hereinafter referred to as NU.News came out positive for it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 8:08am On Mar 26, 2012
Happy Trading week to us all.

May green pips fill all our trades this week IJN.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by JAZES(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2012
Have a pipful week peeps.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by samyng(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2012
goldenboi: Happy Trading week to us all.

May green pips fill all our trades this week IJN.

Amen
With miracles returns this week for all our labours through out the year
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by emsquare(m): 8:46am On Mar 26, 2012
Okay!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by unclenna(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2012
don't really know where to hedge my fund 4 now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 8:53am On Mar 26, 2012
Seems very quiet in here..

WHere's Everybody
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by tonjoan: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2012
Good good spike up at the open of the new hour. 4hr might form a bullish pin bar.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2012
to me market still looks bullish. nial fullers students what has he spoken of the market today?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by goldenboi(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2012
tonjoan: Good good spike up at the open of the new hour. 4hr might form a bullish pin bar.

Morning Sir,
sent you an email still expecting your reply.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (101)

Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.