Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,058 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 (89497 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2012
Are we there yet, please call 911, report am the one that murdered Gold grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2012
nolly042:
i dont know u are the one making the purchase. how do u intended going about it or u prefer us talking outside here

Sorry for delay bro, was busy offline trading, how do i pay, i want the stuff to be purchase on monday, would hv been today, but i cant pay in again, am still in naija, so tell me how to pay into ur account, naira or dollars?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by surveycash(m): 6:54pm On Mar 23, 2012
odiaero:

Sorry for delay bro, was busy offline trading, how do i pay, i want the stuff to be purchase on monday, would hv been today, but i cant pay in again, am still in naija, so tell me how to pay into ur account, naira or dollars?

I responded to this earlier. I can do it for you. 234 805 056 8713
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2012
It was quite an experience,although I took some losses due to greed,had 100pips target which is unrealistic given the current market situation,would consider 50pips target with 20pips stoploss in future.What makes a successful trader is ability to know when to leave the market.He who fights n runs today,lives to fight another day.Next week will be better,Amen.Wish y'all a great weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2012
Fxwarrior: It was quite an experience,although I took some losses due to greed,had 100pips target which is unrealistic given the current market situation,would consider 50pips target with 20pips stoploss in future.What makes a successful trader is ability to know when to leave the market.He who fights n runs today,lives to fight another day.Next week will be better,Amen.Wish y'all a great weekend.

50 pips target with 20pips sl and you say scalpers are gamblers?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2012
honeric01:
50 pips target with 20pips sl and you say scalpers are gamblers?
Are you sure you know who and what a scalper is?Are you sure you are a trader?Go and google it up.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2012
Fxwarrior: Are you sure you know who and what a scalper is?Are you sure you are a trader?Go and google it up.

Now i don't know, please educate me.. who's a scalper?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2012
honeric01:

Now i don't know, please educate me.. who's a scalper?
a scalper is someone that trades like an EA. the 5-10 pips tp trader
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by ItGeek(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2012
Hi peeps,

have anyone made a deposit to instaforex through instaforexnaira ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 4:45am On Mar 24, 2012
9japipper:
Apart from the above stated fact,they trade many times in a day,overtrade which often leads to losses,they trade big lot sizes,no money management,stoploss not placed atimes,flexible,i.e whatever comes to their mind. I am comfortable with taking a trade once in a day,good money management,as a matter of fact I set my stoploss first before my target just in case,fixed lot size,invest 1percent of my account per trade,just two trades per day and you called me a SCALPER?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 5:09am On Mar 24, 2012
9japipper:

And you actually believe i don't know who a scalper is? to me, another one uses 20 pips as sl and 50 as TP is a scalper to me, 50pips TP is not a target for a medium term or day trader, you could call he or she a conservative scalper, but he or she still falls in the range of a scalper to me.

A day or medium term trader should have at least 50 pips as SL and target should start from 100 pips upward.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 5:11am On Mar 24, 2012
Fxwarrior: Apart from the above stated fact,they trade many times in a day,overtrade which often leads to losses,they trade big lot sizes,no money management,stoploss not placed atimes,flexible,i.e whatever comes to their mind. I am comfortable with taking a trade once in a day,good money management,as a matter of fact I set my stoploss first before my target just in case,fixed lot size,invest 1percent of my account per trade,just two trades per day and you called me a SCALPER?

even if u trade once a day and still uses 20pips as SL and 50pips as TP, to ME, you're a scalper but a conservative one.

just tell me, whats the difference between 50pips as TP and 20pips as TP? are they not in the same range?

Odiaero is a scalper and scalps between 2pips and 50 pips.. so[b] to me[/b], you're not different from a scalper you accused of being a gambler.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 6:14am On Mar 24, 2012
honeric01:
And you actually believe i don't know who a scalper is? to me, another one uses 20 pips as sl and 50 as TP is a scalper to me, 50pips TP is not a target for a medium term or day trader, you could call he or she a conservative scalper, but he or she still falls in the range of a scalper to me.
A day or medium term trader should have at least 50 pips as SL and target should start from 100 pips upward.
Forex is practical and not theory.What is the reason behind having 100pips target,when most of the pairs I trade have average of 120pips range in a day,high-low.Moreover 50pips stoploss is unnecessary given the fact I take high probability trades.As a matter of fact I don't have more than 6 pairs I choose from as at now.I don't near anything JPY.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 6:29am On Mar 24, 2012
honeric01:
even if u trade once a day and still uses 20pips as SL and 50pips as TP, to ME, you're a scalper but a conservative one.
just tell me, whats the difference between 50pips as TP and 20pips as TP? are they not in the same range?
Odiaero is a scalper and scalps between 2pips and 50 pips.. so[b] to me[/b], you're not different from a scalper you accused of being a gambler.
Difference between 20pips and 50pips??!Visit a kindergaten class.Sorry no disrespect intended.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2012
Fxwarrior: they trade big lot sizes, no money management, stoploss not placed atimes,flexible,i.e whatever comes to their mind. I am comfortable with taking a trade once in a day,good money management,as a matter of fact I set my stoploss first before my target just in case,
fixed lot size, invest 1percent of my account per trade,just two trades per day and you called me a SCALPER?

1="they trade big lot sizes" yes because we know what we are doing.
2= "stoploss not placed atimes" yes i don't use stoploss most time because i ve planed my trade well and know that even if it goes a little against me it has always been the direction of my trade and will come back so far it has worked well for me. i don't follow that rule. i close a lossing trade manually most time if i see a real change of direction on the 4HR chart.
3= "as a matter of fact I set my stoploss first before my target just in case" then you dont know were you are going to before placing a trade. you should know were you are heading to before you calculate the stop loss level, if your TP is 50 then SL is 25, TP 100 to 150, SL 50 to 80 etc. and for saying ("I set my stoploss first before my target just in case"wink then you are a big gambler in forex
4= "fixed lot size, invest 1percent of my account per trade,just two trades per day and you called me a SCALPER?" 1 percent of your account" snail movement, look i ve personally increase a $200 account to $854 in 1 week using a 500 leverage and 0.20 to 0.15lot size on each trade. and for placing two trade per day as you said then you are a real scalper. why cant you accept that you are a scalper. real long term traders place trade once in 2days or in a week pls go and learn more you really need to learn about forex even if now you are making money with it already, there are more you need to know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2012
Fxwarrior: Apart from the above stated fact,they trade many times in a day,overtrade which often leads to losses,they trade big lot sizes,no money management,stoploss not placed atimes,flexible,i.e whatever comes to their mind. I am comfortable with taking a trade once in a day,good money management,as a matter of fact I set my stoploss first before my target just in case,fixed lot size,invest 1percent of my account per trade,just two trades per day and you called me a SCALPER?

Anytime u are ready for me to enlighten u about proffessional scalping using different kind of stoploss base and depending on market volatility, just let me know, there is a proffessional scalping and wack scalping which i believed might have dealth with u and lastly, dont ever say scalpers dont use stoploss, cos all my trades are stoploss base
Am begining to think u are Pastor King Fx king remold on another ID
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2012
Fxwarrior: Forex is practical and not theory.What is the reason behind having 100pips target,when most of the pairs I trade have average of 120pips range in a day,high-low.Moreover 50pips stoploss is unnecessary given the fact I take high probability trades.As a matter of fact I don't have more than 6 pairs I choose from as at now.I don't near anything JPY.

Bro, all these you listed hasn't changed the fact that a 50pips tp and 20pips SL is a characteristic of a scalper.. if 50pips is not a scalper's TP, which trading pattern is 50 pips for?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by honeric01(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2012
Fxwarrior: Difference between 20pips and 50pips??!Visit a kindergaten class.Sorry no disrespect intended.

Same same, now refer to Ogboraph's post.

All he does is what you do and he's a CONFIRMED scalper, why try to differentiate yourself from him just because you have previously ridiculed scalpers as gamblers?

A long term trader's SL starts from 1000pips SL upward (monthly)

A medium term trader's SL starts around 200pips upward (weekly)

Short term 100pips (Daily)

And scalpers 10-50 pips. (swingers and scalper's delight)

Correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by nolly042(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2012
odiaero:

drop ur e-mail here ndwalkins@gmail.com or 08135498723. nice weekend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Ogboraph(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2012
honeric01:

Same same, now refer to Ogboraph's post.

All he does is what you do and he's a CONFIRMED scalper, why try to differentiate yourself from him just because you have previously ridiculed scalpers as gamblers?

A long term trader's SL starts from 1000pips SL upward (monthly)

A medium term trader's SL starts around 200pips upward (weekly)

Short term 100pips (Daily)

And scalpers 10-50 pips. (swingers and scalper's delight)

Correct me if i am wrong.

my brother you are 101% correct i think this is FXKING2000 with a new ID lol grin cool come and learn FXwarrio let Odiaero teach you. just look at your statement "As a matter of fact I don't have more than 6 pairs I choose from as at now.I don't near anything JPY." and you claim to be a professional trader kai i fear ppl oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2012
The fact that I use stoploss doesn't mean I don't know what am doing.You will agree with me that my Thursday night prediction on EU came true on Friday morning so am not a newbie.Target is based on daily range.I have witnessed cases where PHCN takes light,network disconnection,yesterday's market situation is another reason.I CHALLENGE anyone here to show me where I claimed to be a long term trader!How many scalpers are content with only 2 trades in a day?!My first priority as a trader is to protect my account,making profits is only secondary..I take exception to calling me Pastor King Fx or whatever.I don't know him.I took time to learn the movement of those 6 pairs,so I understand them better.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2012
[quote author=whirlweend]@FXWarrior.My bro this is what you get when you come into a forum and don't humble yourself.I have not been here in a while but going through some previous posts,I saw some of your post where you attack people's calls and trading styles and generally feeling superior.If a call isn't what you think it is,you simply say so and give reasons.Everybody does what works for them so long as the pips keeps rolling in,even if they lose a trade,it is their loss and not yours,it is their account and not yours. ...Am sentimental when I imagine people losing their acct.I always try to prevent it. Ofcourse I am humble enough to accept my mistakes,otherwisethese series of posts wouldn't be necessary.I welcome constructive criticism if done with respect.I don't claim to be perfect,one of quotes is that the market is always right.I don't have a 100percent win win system,I haven't claimed that.Even a reasonable person would agree based on my explanations that am not a scalper.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Divinejoy: 10:01am On Mar 24, 2012
odiaero:

Anytime u are ready for me to enlighten u about proffessional scalping using different kind of stoploss base and depending on market volatility, just let me know, there is a proffessional scalping and wack scalping which i believed might have dealth with u and lastly, dont ever say scalpers dont use stoploss, cos all my trades are stoploss base
Am begining to think u are Pastor King Fx king remold on another ID

I am ready for the professional scalping; can u send me details at mailsp2007@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Divinejoy: 10:06am On Mar 24, 2012
unclenna: i don't see any reason to buy EU GU so am selling my EU & GU. @1.3194 FOR EU AND 1.5812 FOR GU.
How did you manage these positions yesterday?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2012
Divinejoy:
How did you manage these positions yesterday?
Nice question to someone who doesn't believe in news,'noise'.I hope he listened to my caution before the plunge.By the way am glad we also have female traders in the house.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
Head and shoulder patterns on the daily on GU; I hope aint dreaming the patterns, GU to 15400. EU is one messy SOB, I am staying the hell away from it, I am seeing both a head & shoulders and an inverted head and shoulders lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by Fxwarrior: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2012
Please has anyone had any experience with fxpro.Are they reliable?Do they accept liberty reserve,if not what e-currency account do they accept and what reliable Nigerian exchangers accept them?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by markarov: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2012
Fxwarrior: Please has anyone had any experience with fxpro.Are they reliable?Do they accept liberty reserve,if not what e-currency account do they accept and what reliable Nigerian exchangers accept them?
FX Pro is one of the world's most reliable brokers. However, they do not accept Liberty Reserve. They use Neteller, Moneybookers, as well as bank Wire and a host of other payment processors.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 5 by piphunter(m): 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
Fxwarrior: Please has anyone had any experience with fxpro.Are they reliable?Do they accept liberty reserve,if not what e-currency account do they accept and what reliable Nigerian exchangers accept them?
I use fx pro. They are very reliable. check their website for info on how to deposit but I usually use my visa to deposit and withdraw

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (101)

How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands / Crypto Currency Has Finished Me! / Folorunso Alakija’s New N60bn Luxury Tower Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.