Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? (3001 Views)

2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland / Where Are Narialand Moderators!?! / Is Narialand A Mafia Setting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
Intresting
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by 1stKlass(f): 10:30pm On Feb 26, 2012
 I haven't bothered to check every person's profile that has posted on this thread but I am confident in assuming that at least 80% of  those on this VERY thread do not have their own picture uploaded on this site.  I too fall in that 80% and the reason I chose not to upload a *true and accurate* picture of myself is because not every person purporting to be a bonafide Nigerian is actually who they say they are. And without wanting to cast aspirations I truly doubt that the few that have uploaded a picture have actually uploaded a true / real  / undoctored picture of themselves.  With that in mind and considering that I am on a Nigerian forum, forgive me if I exercise some mature and considered caution and only want to show my picture to individuals that I get to know first and can vet superficially at least.

Also forgive me, if I am not turned on by the thought of some random weird and freaky deaky Nigerian men getting off to a picture of mine.

Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by 2kurupt(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^^^Well said,

Personally can't upload a pix of myself coz I don't want a bunch of Nigerian hoomos, phychopaths or nymphs stalking me, hope you get the picture OP wink
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by ovo4u(m): 12:53am On Feb 27, 2012
@ Hotie Tima

It seems to me, that someone has broken your virginity, am I right or not? grin grin Okay but this your dressing need upgrading sha ooh! no offiense shocked shocked come to think of it, do anyone think this girl with this kind nyansch na still virgin, cos she was bragging some weeks back here on Nairaland about being Virgin. And she doesn't know that guys like me hate Virgin.

Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Vansnickers: 12:59am On Feb 27, 2012
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Tosinville(m): 5:04am On Feb 27, 2012
2kurupt:
^^^^Well said,

Personally can't upload a pix of
myself coz I don't want a bunch of
Nigerian hoomos, phychopaths or
nymphs stalking me, hope you
get the picture OP

^huh! just because you're Trey Songs or Kobe Bryants?
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 27, 2012
@OP I agree. I don't mind throwing my pic up cuz i really don't care about all whatever excuses people have been talking about here.
I stand behind [most of] my opinions and I embrace my "ugliness" wink ,as many have called it, with unbreakable swagger.

But this only really applies to certain people. I personally don't want to know what lefulefu, Mr.Cork or born2fork look like as I already have this image of a goat that comes up in my mind when I read their comments  grin grin grin

I'd hate to ruin it now by having to associate an actual human face to them. It just wouldn't make sense  grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:15am On Feb 27, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 27, 2012
^^ wetin? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21am On Feb 27, 2012
^yeye u are safe,jus wondering y all dem roki click dey form notice me with stu-pid threads.
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Killz3(m): 7:43am On Feb 27, 2012
It's better to be faceless than have a face that looks like a half burnt puff puff. *MizzGood, take note!* wink

BTW, how's Australia? cheesy
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Chimezie198(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2012
Tosinville:

^check my face properly to see that i aint chimp like u that fight monkeys on trees 4 bananas.
Toysin. brO chimps are more goodlooking than You!
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by bekay911(f): 10:46am On Feb 27, 2012
;d
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by bekay911(f): 10:47am On Feb 27, 2012
shocked
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Chimezie198(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2012
bekay. My princess gonnabe laughs for d first time ever.
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Chimezie198(m): 10:57am On Feb 27, 2012
bekay. My princess gonnabe laughs for d first time ever.
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Tosinville(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2012
Bekay911
Pls don't upload ur pic for that CHIMeZie<<<<CHIMpaZeE so see cos he's one of the apes nephew that only use girls pic to self-service his entire life out just because his horrible face can't get a gf.
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Tosinville(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2012
Chimezie
I heard the kind of mouth odours that ooze out frm a chimpazee can affect a server.
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Chimezie198(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2012
Tosinville:

Chimezie
I heard the kind of mouth odours that ooze out frm a chimpazee can affect a server.
Toysin. brO why are you stalking me? Do you think I'm a gayy donkey like you?
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by Tosinville(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2012
^Sorry bro, i got a girl but u can't kiss or get bekay911 only to use her pic to self-service cos ur mouth is so full of bacterias LOL
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by LilMizzGood(f): 3:04pm On Feb 28, 2012
lol hahah hun if don't have a face you won't exist , so u prefer having no face than someone like me in your words that have a puff puff face huh anyways he-goats like you need to lay off and go get a face.
you know how they say every one is beautiful in their own way yes its true but in your case its different, way different, out of this world different.
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by AZeD1(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2012
OP
Can you prove to me that the person in the picture is you? You are using a fake name with a supposedly true picture of you.
Going by you and Tima's logic you girls are so ashamed of your names you use fake ones.
Re: Why Are There So Many Faceless People On Narialand? by 2kurupt(m): 5:34pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^^ yeah, OP put up your real name since you wanna get 'real'

@Tosinville. at the rate phucking homos are going about their shet, I'll agree if am called homophobic. Nairaland was designed to be faceless if you ask me

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Babes And Their Runs / Photo: Bride Dies On Her Wedding Day / The 10 Weirdest Fishes In The Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.