Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk (11315 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / Bounty Hunters For Illegal Immigrants In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: I'm not misleading anyone. This is a fact. Ok let me ask you so what's the implication of the rule change? Someone just came on here and said he's just done this so what are you on about? Why do you think you know EVERYTHING?

Rule change doesn't mean nothing, before the rule was changed the UKBA requires that any foreigner who wants to marry a British citizen or EU have to apply to HomeOffice for certificate clearance, the EU ruled against that as it breaches the human right of an EU citizen. Since then, whoever wants to get married do not need to apply to HomeOffice for certificate of marriage, however, that does not mean that you will get a stay after marriage IF you are living illegally in the UK before marriage. Get that
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise:

Rule change doesn't mean nothing, before the rule was changed the UKBA requires that any foreigner who wants to marry a British citizen or EU have to apply to HomeOffice for certificate clearance, the EU ruled against that as it breaches the human right of an EU citizen. Since then, whoever wants to get married do not need to apply to HomeOffice for certificate of marriage, however, that does not mean that you will get a stay after marriage IF you are living illegally in the UK before marriage. Get that
Ok Mr Google(the name for ppl who seem to know everything) so how does the human rights law apply? So every illegal immigrant/Overstayer now has to go back to their countries to get visas right? So all these people that get married here eventually go back home to get their visas? Please be sure of what you are saying. The government has not right to separate you from your beloved one i.e Wife/husband/child and even in some ridiculous instances PETS!!

What exactly do you think right to family life means?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8570639/102-foreign-criminals-and-illegal-immigrants-we-cant-deport.html

And these are even criminals o.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by haouok(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
for best choice,maybe according to new policys updated
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: Ok Mr Google(the name for ppl who seem to know everything) so how does the human rights law apply? So every illegal immigrant/Overstayer now has to go back to their countries to get visas right? So all these people that get married here eventually go back home to get their visas? Please be sure of what you are saying. The government has not right to separate you from your beloved one i.e Wife/husband/child and even in some ridiculous instances PETS!!

What exactly do you think right to family life means?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/8570639/102-foreign-criminals-and-illegal-immigrants-we-cant-deport.html

And these are even criminals o.

Like i said before, is either you have problem reading and understanding OR you deliberately refused to.

We are not talking about criminals here who used the Human Right law to stay in the UK, the article you quickly Googled up get nothing to do with marrying to stay in the UK as an illegally immigrant.

Just in case you are struggling to get it, when a foreigner breaks the law and jailed for more then 6months the Judge sometimes recommend that the person is deported after serving prison sentence (depend on how serious your offense is) Whether you are illegal or not.

Those criminals who fought and won their cases might have being living legally, established family life here before they committed the offense, in that case the EU human right law covers them.

Don't jungle all sorts of issues together because they are not related.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise:

Like i said before, is either you have problem reading and understanding OR you deliberately refused to.

We are not talking about criminals here who used the Human Right law to stay in the UK, the article you quickly Googled up get nothing to do with marrying to stay in the UK as an illegally immigrant.

Just in case you are struggling to get it, when a foreigner breaks the law and jailed for more then 6months the Judge sometimes recommend that the person is deported after serving prison sentence (depend on how serious your offense is) Whether you are illegal or not.

Those criminals who fought and won their cases might have being living legally, established family life here before they committed the offense, in that case the EU human right law covers them.

Don't jungle all sorts of issues together because they are not related.
Ok criminals get to stay because they have a family life and law abiding people do not because they are here illegally? Do you live in the UK? I seriously now doubt it because a lot lot of people have exploited this law that are overstayers and visitors! How comes you don't know anyone or you simply just thrive on baseless arguments?
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: Ok criminals get to stay because they have a family life and l[b]aw abiding people do not because they are here illegally? [/b]Do you live in the UK? I seriously now doubt it because a lot lot of people have exploited this law that are overstayers and visitors! How comes you don't know anyone or you simply just thrive on baseless arguments?

Overstaying is a crime and that makes you a criminal, you can't an illegal immigrant and call yourself a law abiding individual, if you are law abiding then you should have abide by the immigration law.

I don't go about naming names that nobody can check. How will you know if i'm telling the truth if i drop names here?
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise:

Overstaying is a crime and that makes you a criminal, you can't an illegal immigrant and call yourself a law abiding individual, if you are law abiding then you should have abide by the immigration law.

I don't go about naming names that nobody can check. How will you know if i'm telling the truth if i drop names here?
DO YOU LIVE IN THE UK OR NOT?
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Am kind of disappointed at the way just wise call people criminals just becos they try to live their life just as you(just wise) or anyone for that matter want a better life.
Pls desist from calling people criminals
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
akin707: Am kind of disappointed at the way just wise call people criminals just becos they try to live their life just as you(just wise) or anyone for that matter want a better life.
The guy oversabi too much. He doesn't live here or is extremely anti-social for him not to know this thing he’s arguing is impossible is something people do everyday!!
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
akin707: Am kind of disappointed at the way just wise call people criminals just becos they try to live their life just as you(just wise) or anyone for that matter want a better life.

I did not call people a criminal, i said when you overstayed your visa by law you have committed a crime and by definition that makes you a criminal. That does not mean that i'm calling people criminals, i'm basically stating the fact.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: The guy oversabi too much. He doesn't live here or is extremely anti-social for him not to know this thing he’s arguing is impossible is something people do everyday!!

You don't need to get worked-out about this, sweating over this will not change the fact, you can pretend as much as you want, the truth will hit you when the time comes.

Where i live is not the issue here and even if i told you it will not change jack.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise:

You don't need to get worked-out about this, sweating over this will not change the fact, you can pretend as much as you want, the truth will hit you when the time comes.

Where i live is not the issue here and even if i told you it will not change jack.
Where you live does matter as that will be the reason why you don't know anyone at all who's gone through this route except you're just arguing for argument sakes. There's no truth to hit me. I'm British already. I never overstayed I came here to study and met my wife (who's British) and its not a scam we have a child together. What I'm just saying is stop breaking people's hearts telling them they are in a hopeless situation when in fact there's plenty of hope.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: Where you live does matter as that will be the reason why you don't know anyone at all who's gone through this route except you're just arguing for argument sakes. There's no truth to hit me. I'm British already. I never overstayed I came here to study and met my wife (who's British) and its not a scam we have a child together. What I'm just saying is stop breaking people's hearts telling them they are in a hopeless situation when in fact there's plenty of hope.

Even after studying here you still struggle to understand anything?

Did you read where i said that they are better of applying from their home country? What is wrong with telling people the truth rather than lies just to be seen as a 'nice guy'?

Show me any law that tells you that illegal immigrants can get married in the UK and get a stay?

The fact that HomeOffice took those people to court is good enough to tell you that they have broken the law.

You are the one who is busy lying and misleading people here.

Being British does not mean you know jack about your own law, in most cases the British citizens are the most naive individuals you will ever come across when it comes to their own immigration laws.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise: [/b]

Did you read where i said that they are better of applying from their home country? What is wrong with telling people the truth rather than lies just to be seen as a 'nice guy'?

Show me any law that tells you that illegal immigrants can get married in the UK and get a stay?

The fact that HomeOffice took those people to court is good enough to tell you that they have broken the law.

You are the one who is busy lying and misleading people here.
There you go again. In the article the home office was trying to get rid of them because they committed serious crimes!! UKBA will NOT encourage overstayers to use an EU rule that they hate so much. They hate the rule but nonetheless they must respect it. If you don't live here please stop talking about what you don't know just from what you've read somewhere. I personally know a lot lot lot of people who've exploited this rule.I'm not misleading anyone I never said UK streets was paved with gold or once here you are guaranteed a good live. All I'm saying is regardless of your immigration status once you have strong ties e.g Wife/Kids here you DO NOT need to go back home to sort your status out!!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: There you go again. In the article the home office was trying to get rid of them because they committed serious crimes!! UKBA will NOT encourage overstayers to use an EU rule that they hate so much. They hate the rule but nonetheless they must respect it. If you don't live here please stop talking about what you don't know just from what you've read somewhere. I personally know a lot lot lot of people who've exploited this rule.I'm not misleading anyone I never said UK streets was paved with gold or once here you are guaranteed a good live. [b]All I'm saying is regardless of your immigration status once you have strong ties e.g Wife/Kids [/b]here you DO NOT need to go back home to sort your status out!!

You are really a confused follow, you change from post to post, we talked about having a strong tie when kids are involved before, scroll down to read it, your initial comment was that regardless of your status that one can get married here and get a stay. That was were the argument started.

Now it seems that your head is telling you something else.

I live here in the UK and i'm not saying all these based on lies and misleading info unlike you.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise:

You are really a confused follow, you change from post to post, we talked about having a strong tie when kids are involved before, scroll down to read it, your initial comment was that regardless of your status that one can get married here and get a stay. That was were the argument started.

Now it seems that your head is telling you something else.

I live here in the UK and i'm not saying all these based on lies and misleading info unlike you.
Thats what I'm still saying mate. Marriage is the strongest of ties!! Ha! NO YOU ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIVE HERE OR WOULD ATLEAST KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S GOT THEIR VISA STATUS CHANGED FROM BEING AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TO HAVING DISCRETIONAL LEAVE TO REMAIN OR LIMITED LEAVE TO REMAIN WITHOUT LEAVING THE COUNTRY. THIS IS SO SO COMMON!! PLEASE I WANT A GENUINE UK RESIDENT TO BACK ME UP ON THIS!! NO I'M NOT CONFUSED ITS YOU WHO SHOULD STOP LYING YOU DON'T LIVE HERE!!
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: Thats what I'm still saying mate. Marriage is the strongest of ties!! Ha! NO YOU ABSOLUTELY DO NOT LIVE HERE OR WOULD ATLEAST KNOW SOMEONE WHO'S GOT THEIR VISA STATUS CHANGED FROM BEING AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT TO HAVING DISCRETIONAL LEAVE TO REMAIN OR LIMITED LEAVE TO REMAIN WITHOUT LEAVING THE COUNTRY. THIS IS SO SO COMMON!! PLEASE I WANT A GENUINE UK RESIDENT TO BACK ME UP ON THIS!! NO I'M NOT CONFUSED ITS YOU WHO SHOULD STOP LYING YOU DON'T LIVE HERE!!

Thank God that NHS treatment is free, the way you are going you may need an ambulance soon.

Man get over yourself, you are confused.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise:

Thank God that NHS treatment is free, the way you are going you may need an ambulance soon.

Man get over yourself, you are confused.
LOL I'm actually enjoying myself but stop misleading people. I never said people should come here from Nigeria with the sole intention of overstaying. All I'm saying is for those in that shoe already there is a way out!! Stop telling them there isn't cos I know %100 that there is.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Morayo747: LOL I'm actually enjoying myself but stop misleading people. I never said people should come here from Nigeria with the sole intention of overstaying. All I'm saying is for those in that shoe already there is a way out!! Stop telling them there isn't cos I know %100 that there is.

This will be my last reply to you in this issue.

Whoever wants to follow your cooked up ideas should go ahead. That person will learn from experience.

Cheers.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise:

This will be my last reply to you in this issue.

Whoever wants to follow your cooked up ideas should go ahead. That person will learn from experience.

Cheers.
Lets meet for a pint if you're ever in the city mate...
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
I won't advise anyone to take this route for now, until UK can make a final decision whether they are exiting the EU or not. Before you fond yourself on a long thing.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
honey86: I won't advise anyone to take this route for now, until UK can make a final decision whether they are exiting the EU or not. Before you fond yourself on a long thing.
So you agree ppl currently use this route or not?
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2013

]We are not talking about criminals here who used the Human Right law to stay in the UK, the article you quickly Googled up get nothing to do with marrying to stay in the UK as an illegally immigrant.

Don't jungle all sorts of issues together because they are not related[/i].[/i]

l wouldn't have contributed to this discussion, However, for clarity sake l will try to point out that the Home office have regulations concerning "illegal immigrant" and undocumented people that basically came in through other means,having said that,l have seen cases where an individual had gotten right to stay whether they are "undocumented" or "illegal"(as it apply).
i think it is a question knowing the Law and its application,however,if your wife is from the EU,you maybe able to get married here in the UK. But l think reading the EU Directive is important and working with your solicitor.
But the fact remains that if you manage to get married here then you should be able to submit for your EEA RC.
l will stop here for now.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
As for Mr justwise,you cant be versatile in all things and please stop using foul language on people(such as you use on Morayo747).We all are here to Learn,Educate and inform one another.....yes we may disagree but swearing shouldn't be used as a pointer to make your point.
l respect your effort on this forum but let us say what we know ................you cant be in the right always justwise.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
akin707: As for Mr justwise,you cant be versatile in all things and please stop using foul language on people(such as you use on Morayo747).We all are here to Learn,Educate and inform one another.....yes we may disagree but swearing shouldn't be used as a pointer to make your point.
l respect your effort on this forum but let us say what we know ................you cant be in the right always justwise.

Where did i swore at him or use foul language?
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
justwise:

Where did i swore at him or use foul language?
Your "know it all" atitude is annoying. It really is. You may have good intentions but stop telling people who are here illegally already that there's no hope cos there is courtesy of the EU human rights law!! You may just save a life here...that is if you're really telling the truth and you live here cos your argument is now kinda funny. Something that's been done day in day out u're arguing its impossible.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by free2ryhme: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
bobblue: My Elder sister and her husband got a 6 month visiting visa to UK. It was their first time of traveling out of the country. I was very happy for them when the visa was issued. But to my surprise before they travelled, her husband resigned his job and moved all their stuff to the village. Now with both of them in the UK, they have refused to come back. I have spoken to my sister several times and my husband has spoken to her husband on the difficulties and dangers of living in the UK as an illegal immigrant.
My sister said her husband told her she can return to Nigeria if she so desires but he is adamant about remaining in the UK as an illegal immigrant. I have this feeling that her husband might be pressed by circumstances to marry someone else in order to secure legal status in UK.
Since my husband and myself have lived in the UK and currently live abroad together, I am concerned because I have seen people who have been stuck for many years abroad and are currently stuck with very limited options.
I do not want her to feel like I am against her traveling or living abroad, but I don't want her to live abroad with her husband as an illegal immigrant. Please I need your advice on what you think I can do or say to convince them to return to Nigeria before their 6 months visiting visa expires. Thank you for you thoughts and suggestions
i live in nigeria trust me my advise would be a waste
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/ecis/chapter2.pdf?view=Binary

[b]Note on Handling: Illegal Entry Cases
Some cases will involve a third country national who has entered the UK illegally.
However, since the introduction of the Certificate of Approval an illegal entrant may not
qualify for the issuing of a Certificate of Approval, and may therefore not be able to take
part in a civil marriage ceremony.
However, a marriage involving an illegal entrant and an EEA national may still take
place, and be regarded as legally valid, if it is a religious marriage conducted by the
Church of England or where a Certificate of Approval has been granted.
Should an illegal entrant marry or enter into a civil partnership with an EEA national they
will gain a right of residence under EC law as the spouse or civil partner of an EEA
national provided the EEA national is residing in the UK in accordance with the EEA
Regulations (and would therefore be entitled to a residence card).
We should ensure that, prior to granting a residence card, the Immigration Service is
informed of the decision so that any action against the person is stopped. We should
also ensure every effort has been made to obtain the applicant‟s file from the
Immigration Service prior to granting a residence card.
Please see Chapter 5 for further details about these case[/b]

The about quotation was taken from the EU Directive chapter 2(concerning an Eu national and their non EEA family member), l want justwise to read the above and also the Eu directive concerning the above.
The above was when the certificate of approval was still in force,However,with the scrapping of the COA, the decision is centered on the registrar office,again,your status does not really come into consideration at the registrar office provided you can provide evidence of nationality eg ID,Passport.
Th registrar office however,can report you to the ukba when they suspect that its a sham marriage, But if your marriage is genuine, you dont have anything to fear.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2013
akin707: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/ecis/chapter2.pdf?view=Binary

[b]Note on Handling: Illegal Entry Cases
Some cases will involve a third country national who has entered the UK illegally.
However, since the introduction of the Certificate of Approval an illegal entrant may not
qualify for the issuing of a Certificate of Approval, and may therefore not be able to take
part in a civil marriage ceremony.
However, a marriage involving an illegal entrant and an EEA national may still take
place, and be regarded as legally valid, if it is a religious marriage conducted by the
Church of England or where a Certificate of Approval has been granted.
Should an illegal entrant marry or enter into a civil partnership with an EEA national they
will gain a right of residence under EC law as the spouse or civil partner of an EEA
national provided the EEA national is residing in the UK in accordance with the EEA
We should ensure that, prior to granting a residence card, the Immigration Service is
informed of the decision so that any action against the person is stopped. We should
also ensure every effort has been made to obtain the applicant‟s file from the
Immigration Service prior to granting a residence card.
Please see Chapter 5 for further details about these case[/b]

The about quotation was taken from the EU Directive chapter 2(concerning an Eu national and their non EEA family member), l want justwise to read the above and also the Eu directive concerning the above.
The above was when the certificate of approval was still in force,However,with the scrapping of the COA, the decision is centered on the registrar office,again,your status does not really come into consideration at the registrar office provided you can provide evidence of nationality eg ID,Passport.
Th registrar office however,can report you to the ukba when they suspect that its a sham marriage, But if your marriage is genuine, you dont have anything to fear.

Seriously it appears that you can read but understanding is the problem here, i have said it over and over here that illegal immigrants can get married to an EU citizen but when you apply for a stay to UKBA your file before you got married will be called into question. I never mentioned anywhere that you will not be allowed to get married as an illegal immigrant.

This has happened many times, yes you are married to your wife but you don't have a stay, the legal battle ranges from months to years.

The choice is yours.

By the way....you made an allegation yesterday that i was swearing at people and i asked you to show me any evidence, i still haven't seen it.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
justwise:

Seriously it appears that you can read but understanding is the problem here, i have said it over and over here that illegal immigrants can get married to an EU citizen but when you apply for a stay to UKBA your file before you got married will be called into question. I never mentioned anywhere that you will not be allowed to get married as an illegal immigrant.

This has happened many times, yes you are married to your wife but you don't have a stay, the legal battle ranges from months to years.

The choice is yours.

By the way....you made an allegation yesterday that i was swearing at people and i asked you to show me any evidence, i still haven't seen it.
Bull...what's your point? All I said all the while is if you get married you do not need to go back to your home country to get you status regularised. You basically said this is not true. Please state exactly what your point is? Cos I'm confused now. You are saying the battle will rage for years? So if you went to Nigeria to get the residence sorted it will be "wait and get"? Just admit it you do not know everything like you try to portray. MR GOOGLE
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2013
i think Morayo747 has said all that your know it all attitude is your biggest problem, i will quote some of your swearing and foul languages here for you to see justwise:

Man get over yourself, you are confused. Are you saying he is going nut because he happens to disagree with you?
[b]You are really a confused follow, you change from post to post, we talked about having a strong tie when kids are involved before, scroll down to read it, your initial comment was that regardless of your status that one can get married here and get a stay. That was were the argument started.

Now it seems that your head is telling you something else.[/b] What do you call this justwise, is it polite to tell a fellow that he/she is confused just because of the sake of making a point on a public forum? justwise:

[/b] And what does this mean ?
i dont think you took the pain to read the link l posted because if you do, you will see that "illegal immigrant" can not only get married here but can also apply for RC here.
How can you say to me that Seriously it appears that you can read but understanding is the problem here ,l think it is you that dont know how to read and understand mr Google, stop portraying that you know it all.
l think you need alot of reading to do on the EU directive/law.

Thank you.

The quotation was taken from the ukba European caseworker operational guide.....which is the working guide for caseworker handling EEA applications.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2013
akin707: i think Morayo747 has said all that your know it all attitude is your biggest problem, i will quote some of your swearing and foul languages here for you to see justwise:

Man get over yourself, you are confused. Are you saying he is going nut because he happens to disagree with you?
[b]You are really a confused follow, you change from post to post, we talked about having a strong tie when kids are involved before, scroll down to read it, your initial comment was that regardless of your status that one can get married here and get a stay. That was were the argument started.

Now it seems that your head is telling you something else.[/b] What do you call this justwise, is it polite to tell a fellow that he/she is confused just because of the sake of making a point on a public forum? justwise:

[/b] And what does this mean ?
i dont think you took the pain to read the link l posted because if you do, you will see that "illegal immigrant" can not only get married here but can also apply for RC here.
l think you need alot of reading to do on the EU directive/law.
Thank you.

So this is what you called foul language? Save money and get yourself a dictionary, you really need it.

Another thing is this...don't bother sweating over my opinion here, go ahead and marry as an illegal immigrant. You will learn from the experience

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibile Foundation Lagos Unveils The Changing Face Of Lagos / Two Children Killed By Flood In Niger State(photos) / Anambra Road Commuters Lament Alleged Extortion By Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.