Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk (11316 Views)

We Pay Between 300 - 500 Naira To Enter Nigeria – Illegal Immigrants (Pictured) / Illegal Immigrants In The US Will Be Entitled Citizenship / Bounty Hunters For Illegal Immigrants In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Maybe you should tell us here if those are not foul languages,what l have simply done is to let you know that you can make your opinion without using words that make the other party feel bad or feel like the door is shut against them.
You cant know everything and no one is encouraging illegal migration but for those in it, we say there is a way out.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by worry359(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
Morayo747
Overstayers are CRIMINALS
If you are an overstayer then I call you CRIMINAL.
Criminal overstayers are in a country to which they have no rights.
This is stealing and theft is a CRIMINAL act.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
worry 359: Morayo747
Overstayers are CRIMINALS
If you are an overstayer then I call you CRIMINAL.
Criminal overstayers are in a country to which they have no rights.
This is stealing and theft is a CRIMINAL act.
Wetin dey worry this 1? Nibo ni o ti ja wa? Security for Aro don lax gan o...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
akin707: Maybe you should tell us here if those are not foul languages,what l have simply done is to let you know that you can make your opinion without using words that make the other party feel bad or feel like the door is shut against them.
You cant know everything and no one is encouraging illegal migration but for those in it, we say there is a way out.

I think by now you should have got the message, if you are looking for somebody to wipe your nose and lie to you just to give you false hope then look elsewhere, i will definitely tell you how i see it.

There is no door closed on anybody who want to accept the reality and return to his home country to get married to that EU or British citizen the re-enter with spouse visa and for those who want to bury their heads in the sand and keep quoting supposedly EU laws i say good luck to them.

If you are easily offended then don't bother reading my post.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 18, 2013
justwise:

I think by now you should have got the message, if you are looking for somebody to wipe your nose and lie to you just to give you false hope then look elsewhere, i will definitely tell you how i see it.

There is no door closed on anybody who want to accept the reality and return to his home country to get married to that EU or British citizen the re-enter with spouse visa and for those who want to bury their heads in the sand and keep quoting supposedly EU laws i say good luck to them.

If you are easily offended then don't bother reading my post.
You stubborn o. In the face of irrefutable evidence you are still arguing. This guy still posted an extract from UKBA, someone earlier said he's just done this. I personally know a lot of people who've done it. I think your real problem is that for a very long time on this forum you've carried the personna of someone who knows everything which has continued to feed your ego. I think you know your opinion on this matter is wrong but you're ashamed to admit it. It takes a real man to admit he may not know everything.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
justwise l dont need hope from you or anyone ok,not even from someone who doesnt even know the position of the law............on this subject matter, you are wrong and very wrong at that.
if you are in a relationship with a British and you are here illegally then l will say you might be right justwise but for someone in a relationship with an EU national then l say you can get married here and apply for a RC and infact get it here without going home to sort it out.
for someone in a genuine relationship with an EU national,if you decide to go home with your spouse then you dont need to apply for spouse visa as suggested by justwise instead you apply for EEA FAMILY PERMIT from your home country......This permit usually takes about 3weeks, pronto!!!! you are back to the uk with your spouse and ready to apply for your RC
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
akin707[b:
]justwise l dont need hope from you or anyone ok,not even from someone who doesnt even know the position of the law............on this subject matter, you are wrong and very wrong at that.[/b]
if you are in a relationship with a British and you are here illegally then l will say you might be right justwise but for someone in a relationship with an EU national then l say you can get married here and apply for a RC and infact get it here without going home to sort it out.
for someone in a genuine relationship with an EU national,if you decide to go home with your spouse then you dont need to apply for spouse visa as suggested by justwise instead you apply for EEA FAMILY PERMIT from your home country......This permit usually takes about 3weeks, pronto!!!! you are back to the uk with your spouse and ready to apply for your RC

Then good, move on, we got nothing to offer each other, you believed that i'm wrong, do what you think that is right.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2013
you sound defeated,Moreso you have nothing to offer me justwise................l have always moved and will always move on.
but we no dey fight ooooo but we just dey teach our selves.Make you stop to behave like say na you sabi pass and stop to dey condemn people wey dey tight. its will help you......................., l wish you well
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
akin707: you sound defeated,Moreso you have nothing to offer me justwise................l have always moved and will always move on.
but we no dey fight ooooo but we just dey teach our selves.Make you stop to behave like say na you sabi pass and stop to dey condemn people wey dey tight. its will help you......................., l wish you well
Disappointing behaviour from someone who calls himself JUSTWISE...me thinks
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Am not disappointed in him,i still have my respect for him.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by junkerhill(m): 8:22am On Apr 19, 2013
akin707: Maybe you should tell us here if those are not foul languages,what l have simply done is to let you know that you can make your opinion without using words that make the other party feel bad or feel like the door is shut against them.
akin707: what l have simply done is to let you know that you can make your opinion without using words that make the other party feel bad or feel like the door is shut against them.
akin707:
help them become a citizen if you can.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2013
You came late to the party junkerhill,The discussion is closed.QED
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by ayemko: 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2013
Do not go back 2 nigeria unless you have the necessary documentation 2 come back stay here 4 14 years and u qualify 4 indefinite leave to remain
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by ayo111uk(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
jennykadry: I guess they did not carry out their research properly before leaving Nigeria.

What if he seeks asylum?

Asylum ke! Who dey pursue am? Boko.... They known that Nigerian are enjoying.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by ayo111uk(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2013
justwise:

Why not go to Nigeria and get married then apply for spouse visa from there?

Justwise V Morayo747

l agree d with Justwise on this issue because, what Morayo747 was saying on this issue is like telling a thief to go and identify his/her at a police station.
Obviously the thief will be release at some point if lucky but before that the thief will be be punished.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by ayo111uk(m): 3:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
Omo Alata:

100% wrong wink

The will deport you and your British wife! Haha! UK is not smiling anymore. The Right to Family life has been abused for too long and is meaningless now.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 22, 2013
ayo111uk:

Justwise V Morayo747

l agree d with Justwise on this issue because, what Morayo747 was saying on this issue is like telling a thief to go and identify his/her at a police station.
Obviously the thief will be release at some point if lucky but before that the thief will be be punished.
I think you meant in the reverse here this is exactly why they will waste a whole load of your time if you ever overstay your visa anad go back home to Nigera to regularise your stay. I never said it wont be possible what I said is you do not have to take the risk and leave the UK having already committed an immgration offence that puts the offender at their mercy. You go naija o. You remain here o you will eventually get the spousal visa. But where would you rather be whilst awaiting the outcome of the application? This has been my point all along. I will no longer respond to this post. Thanks.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by ayo111uk(m): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
Morayo747: I think you meant in the reverse here this is exactly why they will waste a whole load of your time if you ever overstay your visa anad go back home to Nigera to regularise your stay. I never said it wont be possible what I said is you do not have to take the risk and leave the UK having already committed an immgration offence that puts the offender at their mercy. You go naija o. You remain here o you will eventually get the spousal visa. But where would you rather be whilst awaiting the outcome of the application? This has been my point all along. I will no longer respond to this post. Thanks.

Agreed. Na where you dey for UK self? l like this forum lot of learning.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
ayo111uk:

Agreed. Na where you dey for UK self? l like this forum lot of learning.
Chadwell Heath. Yourself?
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by ayo111uk(m): 5:03pm On Apr 22, 2013
Morayo747: Chadwell Heath. Yourself?

Greenwich SE
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
ayo111uk:

Greenwich SE
Most of my peeps live that way..Woolwich, Thamesmead etc..
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by ayo111uk(m): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
Morayo747: Chadwell Heath. Yourself?

Enjoy your posh area. l wan go Nigeria ooo! If you be minister son hook your brother up ooo!
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by ayo111uk(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Morayo747: Most of my peeps live that way..Woolwich, Thamesmead etc..

You know how it is South East.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2013
ayo111uk:

Enjoy your posh area. l wan go Nigeria ooo! If you be minister son hook your brother up ooo!
I wish lol
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by ayemko: 8:42am On Apr 23, 2013
You go naija o. You remain here o you will eventually get the spousal visa. But where would you rather be whilst awaiting the outcome of the application? This has been my point all along. I will no longer respond to this post. Thanks.

well said do not risk going back to Nigeria and not being able to come back
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
Marriage certificate as an illegal immigrant does not get you a stay..read a case of a Nigerian fighting for her life in hospital here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314023/Asylum-seeker-19-married-British-man-fights-life-overdose-days-deported.html
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 25, 2013
justwise: Marriage certificate as an illegal immigrant does not get you a stay..read a case of a Nigerian fighting for her life in hospital here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314023/Asylum-seeker-19-married-British-man-fights-life-overdose-days-deported.html
That girl is not an illegal immigrant!! This case is peculiar. There are many things that could get one refused e.g applying with wrong forms, previous serious criminal conviction etc. Nonetheless we know she won't be put back on a plane to Nigeria. The girl overreacted cos she may not know her rights.When you have an example of someone married to a Brit/EU citizen who gets deported after invoking their EU human rights let me know.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 9:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Morayo747: That girl is not an illegal immigrant!! This case is peculiar. There are many things that could get one refused e.g applying with wrong forms, previous serious criminal conviction etc. Nonetheless we know she won't be put back on a plane to Nigeria. The girl overreacted cos she may not know her rights.When you have an example of someone married to a Brit/EU citizen who gets deported after invoking their EU human rights let me know.

Stop making assumptions and read the article, maybe you will get your head around the case as it appears you don't at the moment.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2013
justwise:

Stop making assumptions and read the article, maybe you will get your head around the case as it appears you don't at the moment.
I'm not making any assumptions mate. I read this story since yesterday. Like I said noone is going to spell anyones rights to them. If someone doesn't know they have a right to be with their spouse under EU law UKBA will not tell them. If she chose to appeal she would have been told though by her lawyer and she would win. Like I said let me know she lands in Nigeria then I'll admit defeat. You don't know EVERYTHING MR KNOWITALL.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by justwise(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2013
Morayo747: I'm not making any assumptions mate. I read this story since yesterday. Like I said noone is going to spell anyones rights to them. If someone doesn't know they have a right to be with their spouse under EU law UKBA will not tell them. If she chose to appeal she would have been told though by her lawyer and she would win. Like I said let me know she lands in Nigeria then I'll admit defeat. You don't know EVERYTHING MR KNOWITALL.

You really run out of breath. This lazy comment is what i get each time i'm arguing with people like you, rather than putting their point across they come up with such lazy comment hence the reason why i have ignored your comments and will have to do that from now on. Rant on.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 25, 2013
justwise: [/b]

You really run out of breath. This lazy comment is what i get each time i'm arguing with people like you, rather than putting their point across they come up with such lazy comment hence the reason why i have ignored your comments and will have to do that from now on. Rant on.
Back up your words with examples mate. You've ignored my comments? Don't make me laugh. You just lost face here my guy you don't know anything. More people than I can count have exploited this law and you still go on about its not possible, it can't be done bla bla bla. You must be some sort of weird antisocial hermit if you don't know ANYONE who's exploited this law or you simply do not live here. Stick to what you know. Thanks.
Re: Help! My Sister And Her Husband Want To Remain As Illegal Immigrants In Uk by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
i think for alot of people reading and learning on this forum, we have a duty to educate those that are not in the know.
However, l think we are mixing this issues up vis a vis European 2006 Directive to member states on free movement within the member states of the European Union and the UK immigration Law as regard marriage, family life and fundamental human right otherwise known as Article 8.
l want you guys to know that whatever law applies to you are basically treated on individual merit/cases.

BTW!!!!!
l want to suggest that we try and show examples of individual cases couple with relevant laws surrounding the cases...........that l think will make the argument more educative especially when we try to emphasize the emphasis

For those that want to ask Question........my specialty is on European migration.
we are here to help not to condemned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Children Killed By Flood In Niger State(photos) / Anambra Road Commuters Lament Alleged Extortion By Military / One Dead, Three Others Injured In Akwa Ibom Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.