Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! (26848 Views)

Names Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by untainted: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
chosen04:

You mean some one just reposted 1999 list? sorry  . . . . . . . . 2000?

Yes Chosen04, there is a need for an update.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by zaboy: 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
someone just created this list using their computer. Banks dont give out their clients' details like that. Swiss banks i know for sure!
Now dont accuse me of defending them, but if we castigate them, lets at least be fair!
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by obongoboy: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
ooh buhari' poor u. the only leader that will know and see peace when Nigeria will boil. And very very soon , omo delta Ni meeooh.

Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by obongoboy: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2012
ooh buhari' poor u. the only leader that will know and see peace when Nigeria will boil. And very very soon , omo delta Ni meeooh.

Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by obongoboy: 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2012
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by michbax(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
the names dan,don,etete re frm akwa ibom and tom ikimi is from rivers, they re no ibos in that list,
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by untainted: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
zaboy:

someone just created this list using their computer. Banks dont give out their clients' details like that. Swiss banks i know for sure!
Now dont accuse me of defending them, but if we castigate them, lets at least be fair!

You raised a valid point but Nigerian media actually reported this some years back
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2012
Are these names even Nigerian?

WDH is Wushishi abi Wuchichi?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by INFO70: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
They have omitted names like: Peter Odili, Victor Atta and all the immediate past governorrs
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Reference(m): 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Are these names even Nigerian?

WDH is Wushishi abi Wuchichi?

My dear you mean you don't know General Wushishi. Then you won't know Jalo, Sani Sami, Tarfa or the others. This is interesting. No wonder very few know much about Buhari let alone Murtala, MKO or even Gowon. Then you just wonder at the conclusion and certainty about these individuals.

For an authentic list of looters visit the National Population Commission and collect data on the last census held across the country. That is a more authentic list.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by member479760: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
One should wonder why Ojukwu name not on the list with all the oil money he looted during the biafra war.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by EzeUche(m): 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
This list is dominated by Northerners. They are the true masters of this country.

And like someone said, Igbos are often accused of loving money, but the biggest looters in Nigeria's history are never Igbo.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by chosen04(f): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2012
nakedall:

One should wonder why Ojukwu name not on the list with all the oil money he looted during the biafra war.

But why do FOOOOLLLLLL still rant?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by EzeUche(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2012
No Igbos are found on that list. Our hands are clean.

The next time people try to scapegoat the Ndigbo, they should look to their own leaders as the reason for their misery.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by aljharem(m): 7:26pm On Feb 27, 2012
EzeUche:

No Igbos are found on that list. Our hands are clean.

The next time people try to scapegoat the Ndigbo, they should look to their own leaders as the reason for their misery.

sharrap dia, so because no Igbo is found in the list means they are not embezzeling money ?

Is their any Yoruba or the list ?

Is their any Ijaw on the list. Yet we know their are people stealing from those ethnic groups

abeg it is not about ethnicity but about NIGERIA ELITES
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by ikechukz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2012
and y is my name not in the list.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Bright2(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2012
Pls stop these fight,are we in NAS? grin
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by juman(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
slam7000:

@pDude,

This list is incomplete.

Where are the likes of OBJ, Orji Uzor Kalu, Gbenga Daniel, Dimeji Bankole, Shettima (former Zamfara state gov), Attahiru Bafarawa,Peter Odili, Igbenedion, Bola Tinubu, Diezani, Ikedi Ohakim, Alao Akala, Lam Adesina, Olusegun Osoba, Ali Modu Sheriff, etc.

The list is endless. And irrespective of tribe and creed, these guys have almost finished this nation.

Those you mentioned above are all kindergarten kleptomaniacs,thats why their names were omitted.

In short all kinds of leaders.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by juman(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2012
One nigeria is not good idea.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by eros(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2012
Your mother is a cheap LovePeddler who gets fuc'ked for the pump price of 1liter of subsudized fuel. . .

You are a decendant of an im'becile man-LovePeddler.

Your mother was anally inseminated.

You entire family tree is made up of products of failed abortions.

May Amadioha afflict you with bow-hand there. You bloody bigoted mo'ron.

Talk about Ndi Igbo again and remain sterile for life.

Anu ofia nwulu anwu.

Bros please ease up on the cursing. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by SlurRemoved: 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
Lets get the megathieves first and jail them then the tenkobo thieves will easily be trapped. My main target is IBB the evil incorporated sponsor of boko haram is number one on the list.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by FXKing2012(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2012
This is the most ridiculous list I have ever seen. Why is there no single Yoruba name on the list despite knowing the likes of Tinubu, Alao Akala, OBJ, Tafa Balogun, Bode George, etc etc stole billions of dollars.
The OP must be a bigot with a well defined agenda.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by bigsean(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2012
Quote from: Okija_juju on Today at 04:03:26 PM
I am not a Biafran Igbo, but a Nigerian Igbo. . .

Sorry, but do you have identity problem?

@chosen04, what is wrong is with u?
Can't someone be Igbo and be against biafra?
Ur comments have not added anything useful to readers on this topic, so why dont u take u biafra loving comments somewhere else.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by chosen04(f): 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2012
big_sean:

Quote from: Okija_juju on Today at 04:03:26 PM
I am not a Biafran Igbo, but a Nigerian Igbo. . .

Sorry, but do you have identity problem?

@chosen04, what is wrong is with u?
Can't someone be Igbo and be against biafra?
Ur comments have not added anything useful to readers on this topic, so why dont u take u biafra loving comments somewhere else.

MUMU . . . . . .why do Foools like u rant? Where is my Biafra loviing comment on this thread? . . . . . .Its obvious you dont know what Okija_juju represents abi?

Its better you shut up and stop ranting jare!!!!!! Olodo!!

FYI, OKIJA_juju has said worst things against Igbos even when Biafra is not on the line. You can do your self a big favour by reviewing his former posts. . . . . . . .

And learn to be very careful nxt time cos you will not be unfortunate to get any clarifications before i hit u . . . . .Thanks
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by ifihearam: 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2012
Where is Pius anyim pius,okorocha,peter obi and co?
Well I know why the ibos are not there becos they are all RITUALISTS
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by hackney(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
Where are the abiolas' and their NITEL stash?
(write me a tribal jingle,boys will ya?) Lol
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2012
Those talking about Obasanjo, I don't think the man is stupid enough to stash his money away in foreign accounts. Obasanjo wealth is not from physical cash but stake in people he made successful (Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga and co). Obasanjo is after power, not money. So i would be surprised if he even had more than 100m naira cash in his name. He uses people to do his dirty works.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by passyjango(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2012
How come my name is not on this list? This appears to be the names of movers and shakers of Nigeria. People that most Nigerians aspire to be like. I bet most of them already have one national award or another. This is a roll call of great Nigerians.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by bigsean(m): 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2012
Interesting!
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by passyjango(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2012
How come my name is not on this list? This appears to be the names of movers and shakers of Nigeria. People that most Nigerians aspire to be like. I bet most of them already have one national award or another. This is a roll call of great Nigerians.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by bigsean(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
chosen04:

MUMU . . . . . .why do Foools like u rant? Where is my Biafra loviing comment on this thread? . . . . . .Its obvious you dont know what Okija_juju represents abi?

Its better you shut up and stop ranting jare!!!!!! Olodo!!

FYI, OKIJA_juju has said worst things against Igbos even when Biafra is not on the line. You can do your self a big favour by reviewing his former posts. . . . . . . .

And learn to be very careful nxt time cos you will not be unfortunate to get any clarifications before i hit u . . . . .Thanks

“An Illiterate’s show of shame”; when a supposed human with a brain cannot drive home a point without making a complete a.s.s of them-selves by being abusive. If you were bullied / abused all your life, it’s not by being abusive behind a screen & a keyboard (and typing faster than you think) that you can try and redeem what’s left of your pitiable soul.

Make your point and do away with immature words that you ought to correct your younger ones if u found them talking so foul.

Btw, feel free to respond and keep showing ur lack of civility in a public forum, I’ll help u out and by being quiet.

(What would I do If a mad person slapped me on the street? I don't know. At least I’m sure slapping him back is not the right option.)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari - Only Death Will Stop Me From Contesting In 2015 / APC Campaign In Gaya LG, Kano State ( Pictures) / Adamu Arrives APC National Secretariat To Assume Office As Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.