Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! (26847 Views)

Names Of Nigerian Looters Released By World Bank / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters With Foreign Bank Accounts / World Bank Releases List Of Nigerian Looters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by darne(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
BULLSIIIEEETTT !!!!!!!!

I Reserve My Comment,, BRB cool
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Gaskia: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2012
Compiling such list is the simplest thing to do. You can't name all but you can simply summarize thus: IBB, OBJ, Atiku, Abacha, anenih, iwunyanwu, david mark and ibori.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by conyema12(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2012
They will all suffer in this life or the next, fools
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by onijogbon(m): 10:23pm On Feb 27, 2012
@OP, so wetin u want make we come do about this incomplete list, now wey you don post am

thanks for wasting 5 minutes of my life! olo.shi! mshew!
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by chelseabmw(m): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
;d
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by dayokanu(m): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2012
Number 7 man on that list Paul Ogwuma which state is he from, What of Anthony Ani?

[size=18pt]Dr. Paul Agbai Ogwuma (born 24 April 1932) is a Nigerian banker who was Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria between 1993 and 1999 during the military regime of General Sani Abacha and his successor General Abdulsalami Abubakar.

Ogwuma was born on 24 April 1932 in Abayi, Imo State. He is of Ngwa origin. [/size]
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by SailorXY: 10:46pm On Feb 27, 2012
@sirjec

What manner of a mother-f@*%ing fool are you? What does Igbo have to do with this list? You have list of Yoruba and Hausa political thieves and somehow your hatred of the Igbos would not allow you to even try to read the list to ascertain who the thieves are before lumping them all as Igbos. I wish I can have your likes one on one in a dark alley or backyard and bash your freaking brains out with a mallet. F oo l.
X1000 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by mbhs139(m): 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2012
As beautiful a place to share intelligent and scholastic ideas as nairaland would have been, some idiots would not allow intellectuals like us to appreciate the platform. They will always show the stuff they are made of by cursing and abusing one anothe.

What has Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba has got to do with the list. Does it mean because someone's name is not there makes him innocent? Or does it also mean that because somebody's name is there makes him guilty? How do we judge?

I like tge person that said everybody that sold their vote for whatever should be listed among those that looted this country.

Wale Balogun K!
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by SailorXY: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
no thread passes without tribalist retorts nowadays, however how could you miss MKO Abiola wink
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Ranoscky(m): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2012
Well. . .
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by nduchucks: 3:17am On Feb 28, 2012
This fake list has been around since 2006 and was purportedly released by the World Bank. The world bank issued a statement distancing itself from the list. Why are you people recycling old crap?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Onlytruth(m): 3:23am On Feb 28, 2012
ndu_chucks:

This [b]fake list [/b]has been around since 2006 and was purportedly released by the World Bank. The world bank issued a statement distancing itself from the list. Why are you people recycling old crap?

Erh. . . Mallam, do you have the authentic latest list?
I hear you are an insider to the looters club of Nigeria. Someone specifically f.in-gered you.
Sai One Nijeriya!  wink
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by deleadej1(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2012
So yoruba pple are still trustworthy than any other tribe in 9ja.thumbup
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by JBL316: 9:05am On Feb 28, 2012
Dat list is inakurate modafuker!

wherez my name on that list?
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by bigshow123: 9:14am On Feb 28, 2012
where u dig out list dat included german dutchmarks dat have ceased to exists many years back. methinks the list is not current and lopsided. chikena
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Henritwist(m): 9:34am On Feb 28, 2012
dnt u pple have eyes, d hausa's has milked 9ija dry, Can IBB ever b arrestd? Vry soon right wil become might
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by beatricewebb: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2012
[color=#990000][/color] It is clear from discussion so far that we all know these criminals both those mentioned an those not like OBJ,instead of sentiment,tribalism pointing accusing fingers etc why cant we devise a means that will start this revolution,why dont we start creating awarness an sensitising others we dont necessarily have to be armed! An also i think governors should be left out of this because when the head is bad the body has no objection![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by ProGSM(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2012
That list is not complete.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by mostojr: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2012
Names of Depositors

Gen Ibrahim Babangida - - - - Hausa
Gen Abubakar - - - - - - - - - Hausa
Rear Admiral Mike Akhigbe
Gen Jerry Useni
Alh Ismaila Gwarzo - - - - - - -Hausa
Alh Umaru Dikko- - - - - - - - -----Hausa
Paul Ogwuma - - - - - - ------ ------
Gen Sani Abacha ----------------Hausa
Mohammed Abacha ------------------Hausa
Adbulkadir Abacha-----------------Hausa
Alhaji Wada Nas -------------------Hausa
Tom Ikimi--------------------------
Dan Etete---------------------------South South
Don Etibet--------------------------South South
Maj Al Mustapha--------------------Hausa
Anthony Ani-------------------------
Bashir Dalhatu-----------------------Hausa
Gen Wushishi-------------------------Hausa
Alh Hassan Adamu---------------------Hausa
T Y Danjuma--------------------------Hausa
Gen Ishaya Bamayi--------------------Hausa

At least, now everyone can now see why Nigeria is so backward. And the north is asking for a change in the revenue allocation formula. NONSENSE!!!!
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by room702(m): 11:10am On Feb 28, 2012
see money! thunder strike all of them where ever they are right now.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by Okijajuju1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
chosen04:

MUMU . . . . . .why do Foools like u rant? Where is my Biafra loviing comment on this thread? . . . . . .Its obvious you dont know what Okija_juju represents abi?

Its better you shut up and stop ranting jare!!!!!! Olodo!!

FYI, OKIJA_juju has said worst things against Igbos even when Biafra is not on the line. You can do your self a big favour by reviewing his former posts. . . . . . . .

And learn to be very careful nxt time cos you will not be unfortunate to get any clarifications before i hit u . . . . .Thanks

My dear, as a spokesperson of the Oracle, I must say that you have lied against my person.

I have never said anything bad I cant stand by, and I must say that you would have to prove that I have attacked non-biafran Igbos or said anything against ndi Igbo when Biafra isnt the topic of discussion or when we are not celebrateing mediocrity the likes of Okorocha.

Please I await this proof.

And to answer your earlier comment as well, I Alusi Okija, Nwa Agukwu Nri in Anocha LGA of Anambra State does not have an Identity problem. I am that I am. cool

May the gods I serve continue to grant you favor in life. . . .
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by emmydee(m): 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2012
THIS LIST IS FAR TOO OLD!

We currently have a newer list which brings in people like ibori, cecilia ibru,
akingbola, atuche, bankole, gbenga daniel,
tinubu, orji kalu, peter odili, patience jonathan, dimipre sylva,
alamesiagha, ex-IGPs, turai yar'Adua, etc.
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by SailorXY: 12:10am On Feb 29, 2012
non-biafran Igbos

undecided what does that mean embarassed
Re: The List Of Nigerian Looters Who Kept All Of Us In Poverty! by simpleseyi: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
Willy+willy:
Man!!!, are you serious? why is Awolowo name not there?

Because he killed your forefathers and promised to kill your generations unborn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Apreciates UK Based Nigerian Who Sent Get Well Card To Him In London.PICS / Why DSS Arrested Ekiti Lawmakers / APC State, Chapter And Ward Officers Declare For Udom Emmanuel And PDP (See List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.