Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State (1675 Views)

2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa / Nigerian Soldiers Recover A Jeep Loaded With Bomb In Maiduguri / Suspected Female Terrorist Arrested In Maiduguri With Bomb In Food Flask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by victorazy(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
Just now about 6:25pm sunday 26th Feb. 2012, two Igbo men caught with bombs in Suleja Niger State trying to blow a worship centre.
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by JinjaWiid: 6:43pm On Feb 26, 2012
Na churchi abi na mosquei dem wan bomb?
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by LogicMind: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2012
source?
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by otokx(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2012
poster lies
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by Nwaaba1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
season film.
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by victorazy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2012
Eye witness not a lie.
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by BankoleNco: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2012
victorazy:

Eye witness not a lie.

You want money for your findings?. . . . Get out of here, and while you are at it, get a life and a brain too! No links = Didn't happen NO BRAIN!
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by hakanai(m): 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2012
okay,how true maybe you should put more details like a true I-reporter.With location and details of names or where they are and what the substance resemble and why they were suspected.Otherwise please provide source.Not that i doubt you sha!
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 26, 2012
^^^ ofcourse you wont doubt. undecided
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2012
If ibos can fight for Ghadafi,what else do you expect from our eastern brothers ?
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by executinal(m): 8:46pm On Feb 26, 2012
victorazy:

Just now about 6:25pm sunday 26th Feb. 2012, two Igbo men caught with bombs in Suleja Niger State trying to blow a worship centre.
I pray that bomb visit you there silly bitc.h
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by victorazy(m): 8:49pm On Feb 26, 2012
@ BankoleNco
Ur so ignorant. I expected you to call ur relation or friend in Suleja to confirm. My friend and college called me from the scene. I like bringing informations close to us here in NL "plz I dnt carry fake news". I stay and work in Abuja d capital city.
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by dayokanu(m): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do they want to actualize Biafra in Suleja?
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by victorazy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
They are in the hands of the military men in charged. Their plans are yet to be ascertained. Meanwhile the news papers will have more about the issue tomorrow thanks.
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by BankoleNco: 9:03pm On Feb 26, 2012
victorazy:

@ BankoleNco
Ur so ignorant. I expected you to call ur relation or friend in Suleja to confirm. My friend and college called me from the scene. I like bringing informations close to us here in NL "plz[b] I dnt carry fake news". I stay and work in Abuja d capital city. [/b]

I am suppose to acknowledge your claims just because you stay and work in Abuja? Tell me the only reason you said that is because you are mentally handicapped, and I'd desist from looking down on you after that comment. BTW why would your COLLEGE call you from the scene? Call me Ignorant again and I'd make you regret ever joining NL.  wink
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by BankoleNco: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2012
dayokanu:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do they want to actualize Biafra in Suleja?

World renowned fraudster. Any new scam we can do together bro?
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by nwabobo: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2012
victorazy:

Eye witness not a lie.

Victorazy, you have been known right from time to be a Fraudster. Just one more word from you and I will expose you here.
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by victorazy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
@nwabobo
May Amadioha strike u coma
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by babsjnr(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2012
Igbo boko haram is taking over
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by hakanai(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2012
@victorazy
please more details and making it clearer.It is possible na the commando unit some folks on NL and MASSOB hope to plant in the North incase of the impending war they are planning.It could be strategic mobilization of logistics o! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by seenoevil1: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2012
victorazy:

Eye witness not a lie.

victorazy:

@ BankoleNco
Ur so ignorant. I expected you to call ur relation or friend in Suleja to confirm. My friend and college called me from the scene. I like bringing informations close to us here in NL "plz I dnt carry fake news". I stay and work in Abuja d capital city.

THIS RETARD WENT FROM TELLING US HE WAS AN EYE WITNESS TO "A FRIEND OF MINE CALLED ME FROM THE SCENE" . STUPID NINCOMPOOP
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by dayokanu(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2012
BankoleNco:

World renowned fraudster. Any new scam we can do together bro?

Na scam you wan begin do now? You have able mentors in Anajemba, Nwude etc
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by igbaodun: 10:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
Ibo people and crime go hand in hand. I wont be surprised if it turns out that  Boko Haram HQ is in the SE.

To work and earn money the right way na wahala for my Nna bothers and sisters, but to commit crime, na so it sweet their body.
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by victorazy(m): 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2012
@see*noevil:
Look at this deficient, dense, doltish, dopey, dummy, foolish, futile, gullible human being 你的妈妈 anu-ofia
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by nwabobo: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
victorazy:

@nwabobo
May Amadioha strike u coma

Victorazy, who owns this phone number? 08069237482
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by victorazy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2012
I use am dey call ur mama
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 27, 2012
^^people are still expecting the prove embarassed
dont embarrase yourself or fall the hand of dayo and co even your brother hakai,

it will be so shameful that you did all their hands atlast.
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by olaak1(m): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2012
Hmmm!! For real? Was it church or mosque they they wante to bomb?
Re: 2 Igbo Men Caught With Bomb In Suleja Niger State by ekwynwa1: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2012
Lie lie lie a verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry big lie angry

nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Cable Transit Project / PHOTOS: Gunmen Kill Four Prison Officials, Injures Three In Warri Today / Commemorating The 46th Anniversary Of The Declaration Of The Republic Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.