Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? (952 Views)

Fayose Slams Buhari-Arrest Boko Haram Not Dasuki / I Unilaterally Called The War On Boko Haram, Not Jonathan, Chad’s Idriss Deby / Boko Haram Threatens To Unsettle Govt And Judiciary If They Hang Al Mustapha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? by 1025: 9:15am On Feb 27, 2012
i have been wondering why this so-called boko haram is not targeting pdp members and govt officials rather than poor, helpless and innocent nigerians?
if boko haram start killing pdp members and govt officials, WILL YOU JOIN BOKO HARAM? i will join them if they start killing pdp members and top govt officials and their family members.
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? by don33310(m): 9:37am On Feb 27, 2012
It would have been understandable if they are doing that,rather than kill innocent Nigerians.
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? by Tosinville(m): 10:45am On Feb 27, 2012
Thats why Boko Haram members are bunch of cows with no sense, they should fight against bad governance instead rather than fighting for islamic to rule this nation.
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? by Beaf1: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2012
Only when dogs turn around and bite their masters will Boko Haram attack anything PDP.

Wake up guys.
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2012
I tire oh! it all seems to me that its the same Govt and PDP people using boko haram to unleash terror on us, to keep us under fear so we can be easily swayed/or to create a smokescreen for massive looting and corruption.
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? by Beaf1: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2012
Kano Chapter of Labour planned to continue Occupy Nigeria on Saturday 20th January and on Friday 19th January (((Boooooooooooom)))) Boko attacked followed by 24hr curfew cheesy

When christians and muslims of this country are busy pointing accusing fingers to each other and careless of what is happening in government then we can steal and steal and steal, with nothing to worry about. That is PDP's beautiful strategy.
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? by Beaf: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2012
^
I wish you would grow your own d.i.c.k and stop pretending to be me.
Since I am so great to you, can you bring your woman as a gift to thank me with? I will make her see the sun and think its the moon! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? by Beaf1: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^
Bloody Boko Haram!

Why are you boys not attacking your masters?

The poster needs answer so stop derailing

You must be very smart in handling those bombs to be able to remain on GEJ's payroll  tongue

Which church is the next target?
Dont worry your secret is safe with me  cheesy
Re: Why Is Boko Haram Not Targeting Govt And Pdp Members? by juman(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2012
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

If The Oil In Nigeria Were To Be In The North / Discussing Emerging Issues In Nigeria / Robbers Take Over SW... Attack Police Station, Hijack Speakers Car, Bomb Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.