Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Help: I Want My Wife To Deliver Her Baby In Us Or Any Advance Country - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Want My Wife To Deliver Her Baby In Us Or Any Advance Country (1382 Views)

Woman Births A Baby In A Classroom In Agatu, Benue State (photo) / Woman Gives Birth To A Mystery Baby In Lagos(pictures) / Woman Delivers A Faceless Baby In Aba (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Want My Wife To Deliver Her Baby In Us Or Any Advance Country by melodytos(m): 11:26am On Feb 27, 2012
hello friend,
i wish if my wife can deliver her baby in either US or any advance country. i will be happy if you can help me through. i can carter for all the expenses.pls
Re: Help: I Want My Wife To Deliver Her Baby In Us Or Any Advance Country by agiboma(f): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2012
So you need to decide which country, go to their emabssy and apply for a visa. Usually you will need a letter of invitation for someone in the respected counrty you are applying to once you got all that and proof of the citizenship of the person inviting your wife you can go for interview @ the embassy. Thats the process for ppl wanting to deliver in Canada and i assume it's similar for most advanced countries. gl and congrats on your pregnancy
Re: Help: I Want My Wife To Deliver Her Baby In Us Or Any Advance Country by mini123: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2012
hi, when is the expected date of delivery of your wife?you can choose a country of ur choice but all of them have different set of rules, u can try for India if u want.
Re: Help: I Want My Wife To Deliver Her Baby In Us Or Any Advance Country by blank(f): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2012
Go to travel section, u will get more answers there.

(1) (Reply)

Any Dangers In Drinking Rain Water / How To Calculate Safe Period And Fertility Period // Prevent Unwanted Pregnancie / How Much Does A Dental Treatment Cost In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.