Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Federal Secret Security Service Vacancy. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Secret Security Service Vacancy. (3665 Views)

How To Become A Member Of The Nigerian State Security Service / (SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Federal Secret Security Service Vacancy. by roltech: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2012
Here Come A Direct Opportunity For Any Interested Applicant To Become A Secret Security Agent For The Federal Government Of Nigeria. Please Note That This Opportunity Is Via A Person That Has Been Given Three Slots By The State Security Services To Produce Three People And It Only One Person We Need To Complete The Three.
The Opportunity Is Meant For Someone Who Is Ready To Take The Bull By The Horn. I Shouldn't Have Made This Information Public, But I decided To Make It Public In Other To Be A Blessing To Someone Out There. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS OPPORTUNITY EXPIRES ON THE 2ND OF MARCH 2012.

REQUIREMENTS
Hnd Or Bsc
Certificate Of State Of Origin
Certificate Of Fitness
O Level Certificate
Birth Certificate Etc.
And The person Must Note Be More Than 28Years Of Age.
For Further Information Call or Contact
Roland On The Following Numbers:
2348032235245, 08097442772
Re: Federal Secret Security Service Vacancy. by justwise(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2012
roltech:

Here Come A Direct Opportunity For Any Interested Applicant To Become A Secret Security Agent For The Federal Government Of Nigeria. Please Note That This Opportunity Is Via A Person That Has Been Given Three Slots By The State Security Services To Produce Three People And It Only One Person We Need To Complete The Three.
The Opportunity Is Meant For Someone Who Is Ready To Take The Bull By The Horn. I Shouldn't Have Made This Information Public, But I decided To Make It Public In Other To Be A Blessing To Someone Out There. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS OPPORTUNITY EXPIRES ON THE 2ND OF MARCH 2012.

REQUIREMENTS
Hnd Or Bsc
Certificate Of State Of Origin
Certificate Of Fitness
O Level Certificate
Birth Certificate Etc.
And The person Must Note Be More Than 28Years Of Age.
For Further Information Call or Contact
Roland On The Following Numbers:
2348032235245, 08097442772

Rubbish! so SSS or NIA is now recruiting using mobile phone number? You are such a poor fraudster.
Re: Federal Secret Security Service Vacancy. by chieme123(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why don't I believe this post?

(1) (Reply)

Afri Bank Is Recruiting / Fidelity Bank Nigeria Recruitment / Do You Reside In Ogbomosho,saki,ejigbo,ile Ife,modakeke,oshogbo,ilobu And Ilesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.