Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Take One Spoon Of My Herb For Sevendays And Be Free From Diabetes For Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Take One Spoon Of My Herb For Sevendays And Be Free From Diabetes For Life (988 Views)

LASTMA Attack: Female Tricycle Operator Battles For Life (Photo) / How Safe Is This Herb Yoruba's Call Agbo ? / Has Anyone Tried Slimming Herb German Herb Thai & Co( Its A Slimming Tea) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take One Spoon Of My Herb For Sevendays And Be Free From Diabetes For Life by kikiri(m): 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2012
my product very affordable but an given you assurance that you will free from chronic diabetes for life if you need, the formula or the herb just call 08188448416, 08155050083; better still come to my office in challenge ibadan
Re: Take One Spoon Of My Herb For Sevendays And Be Free From Diabetes For Life by highland(m): 2:12pm On Feb 27, 2012
Green World diabetes care work great but not in seven cure.

You can learn more about this on our web link through my profile. Thanks
Re: Take One Spoon Of My Herb For Sevendays And Be Free From Diabetes For Life by kikiri(m): 6:50pm On Feb 28, 2012
Look am a member of green world, green world diabetes is just a way to make money from Nigerian.
My own is local Herb that is very sure
Re: Take One Spoon Of My Herb For Sevendays And Be Free From Diabetes For Life by Michealid(m): 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
@kirikiri do you have cure for stds, staphylococcus infection to be preside.
Re: Take One Spoon Of My Herb For Sevendays And Be Free From Diabetes For Life by Michealid(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2012
@kirikiri do you have cure for stds, staphylococcus infection to be preside.

(1) (Reply)

What Drug Will You Give To A Person Bitten By A Dog? / Dentist Pulls Out All Of Her Ex's Teeth After Breakup / Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.