Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi (11347 Views)

Ex Gov. Peter Obi Officially Resumes Work As SEC Chairman (photos) / Stop Fighting Obiano, Monarch Tells Ex-gov Peter Obi / Dora Akunyili & Gov. Peter Obi Are Hypocrites– Dr. Chris Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2012
@Kobojunki

You have no slight idea about the Arab spring. It is a region plan(through Arab league) and with the aid s of the West. This plan has been on the table for close to 10 years now, if I am right. I knew about it some years ago before it starts happening. Now, nobody would say Arab league is a toothless dog but African Union is at the moment.

The situation of Nigeria can't be blamed on the poor masses. I totally disagree with the governor on the topic Nigerians encourage their leaders to steal. Would he have left the position if the people demanded so? He talks as if Nigerian leaders listen to the people.He talks as if when the masses fight for change there are provision for their protection. Unless the world decided to pay attentions to what is happening in Nigeria(like in the case of Egypt,Tunisia,Libya,etc -which Syrian are complaining about they have not been attended to by the West) before the masses can have the slightest of opportunity to fight yet the world is not interested in what takes part in that country. For a change to come to Nigeria and the people, it must starts with the influential leaders and trickle down to the grassroots, if not, it is just another chaos or confusion that would end up in the death of many to achieving nothing.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Feb 29, 2012
all4naija:

@Kobojunki

[b]You have no slight idea about the Arab spring. It is a region plan(through Arab league) and with the aid s of the West. [/b]This plan has been on the table for close to 10 years now, if I am right. I knew about it some years ago before it starts happening. Now, nobody would say Arab league is a toothless dog but African Union is at the moment.

The situation of Nigeria can't be blamed on the poor masses. I totally disagree with the governor on the topic Nigerians encourage their leaders to steal. Would he have left the position if the people demanded so? He talks as if Nigerian leaders listen to the people.He talks as if when the masses fight for change there are provision for their protection. Unless the world decided to pay attentions to what is happening in Nigeria(like in the case of Egypt,Tunisia,Libya,etc -which Syrian are complaining about they have not been attended to by the West) before the masses can have the slightest of opportunity to fight yet the world is not interested in what takes part in that country. For a change to come to Nigeria and the people, it must starts with the influential leaders and trickle down to the grassroots, if not, it is just another chaos or confusion that would end up in the death of many to achieving nothing.

Spare me the BULLSHIOT and until you actually spend time in this Nigeria, spare me that BULL too . . .
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Kobojunkie: 12:43am On Feb 29, 2012
prefers555:

In other words, nigerians vote politicians to go in and steal. I am dissapointed in kobo. The words of governor are that of a guilty thief, fighting his conscience. How many anambrites have publicly encouraged him to go into office to steal. Somebody, please remind himm that becos his family encourages him to steal in office does not mean the publice condones his stealing How did this guy get into that office, anyway?!!!!

If comprehension if your problem, then do not pretend then that your response to that which you are unable to grasp there, will make sense to me.

We had an election in April 2011. Many of those who voted this government in, knew for a fact that the government did not have a single achievement on the book to work with but these Nigerians lied and almost woke the dead just so they could get their man in that seat. Now that he is in, what do we have? The same group lying through their arses so they can keep Nigerians passive while things seem to be falling all around them.

Obi, one of those whom Nigerians voted for comes in to tell you the real reason why he and those like him continue to weild power over the people even as they steal and kill, but you want to attack me for telling you he ain't lying? Abeg, go get better do if you no know wetin you dey talk .
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:37am On Feb 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Spare me the BULLSHIOT and until you actually spend time in this Nigeria, spare me that BULL too . . .
Ain't going to spare you no BULLSHIIT,hun! You aren't living in Nigeria either. You are very funny indeed. You resort to excuses when you have nothing to defend your points.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Feb 29, 2012
all4naija:

Ain't going to spare you no BULLSHIIT,hun! . You are very funny indeed. You resort to excuses when you have nothing to depend your points.

See, I don't need to live in Nigeria NOW to know what Nigeria is about. I don't need to visit the country today to know that Nigerians, majority poor too, have been able to vote since the late 70's early 80s. I campaigned back in the 80s, I believe for NPN party and UPN, I think in Lagos, and I saw the poor come out to vote even then. I don't need to be in Nigeria today to know that millions of the poor voted in Anambra state in 2010, and many of them voted for Obi to come back.
I actually grew up in Nigeria, spent much of my years down there, before I got tired of the system and moved out some years back. I know many of these people and how they react and think. I visit the country whenever I need to, and I can tell you how the next group will vote. I have not only visited that place 3 times . . . most 70% of my existence was spent down there before I realized that it was OK for me to pursue greener pastures wherever it is for my person.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Nobody: 2:13am On Feb 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

See, I don't need to live in Nigeria NOW to know what Nigeria is about. I don't need to visit the country today to know that Nigerians, majority poor too, have been able to vote since the late 70's early 80s. I campaigned back in the 80s, I believe for NPN party and UPN, I think in Lagos, and I saw the poor come out to vote even then. I don't need to be in Nigeria today to know that millions of the poor voted in Anambra state in 2010, and many of them voted for Obi to come back.
I actually grew up in Nigeria, spent much of my years down there, before I got tired of the system and moved out some years back. I know many of these people and how they react and think. I visit the country whenever I need to, and I can tell you how the next group will vote. I have not only visited that place 3 times . . . most 70% of my existence was spent down there before I realized that it was OK for me to pursue greener pastures wherever it is for my person.

The line on bold is uncalled for. I would accept that from you because you don't know anything about me. So, at this point I would let you know that I am not what you are alluding to in your statement.

It is Okay to spend most part of your life in Nigeria(which is a good thing) yet it is not an excuse to avoid explaining your points. Loud and clear as the topic perhaps seems, there is no single affirmative proof from you to defend what you know. In fact , from an onlooker point of views you still haven't got the slightest idea of conditions of the poor masses other than blame them of their demises.

I beg to differ from your view for some reason, it doesn't mean I know everything happening on ground but it means that I know the people aren't happy with the present conditions, meaning they fought and failed, although not giving up on hope. I dare you point to a percentage of people who agree with you on this matter - that alone is a testament to how some section of the country pass wrong on the innocent, in this case, the victimized part of the population of Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Kobojunkie: 2:24am On Feb 29, 2012
all4naija:

The line on bold is uncalled for. I would accept that from you because you don't know anything about me. So, at this point I would let you know that I am not what you are alluding to in your statement.

It is Okay to spend most part of your life in Nigeria(which is a good thing) yet it is not an excuse to avoid explaining your points. Loud and clear as the topic perhaps seems, there is no single affirmative proof from you to defend what you know. In fact , from an onlooker point of views you still haven't got the slightest idea of conditions of the poor masses other than blame them of their demises.

I beg to differ from your view for some reason, it doesn't mean I know everything happening on ground but it means that I know the people aren't happy with the present conditions, meaning they fought and failed, although not giving up on hope. I dare you point to a percentage of people who agree with you on this matter - that alone is a testament to how some section of the country pass wrong on the innocent, in this case, the victimized part of the population of Nigeria. 

I have made NO POINT here that is not known to the typical Nigerian out there. If you truly find a point you need me to explain to you, then post it and I will. You have done none of that till now.

I don't need to prove to you that I know Nigerians, even poor, known that when their LG or State Or Federal calls for elections, that what they need to do is go to the nearest polling booths, some of them right in front of the local schools, to vote. Even my 80 something year old Grandmother had a voters card she got back in the late 80's while she was in the village, and she went to vote every single time we were called to.

If you need to learn of Nigeria, then say you want to learn of Nigeria. Ask those who know of the Nigerians and what the problems really are. Not assume you can paint the country anyway you want and expect people like me to nod.

Notice not a single soul on here has attempted to deny the fact that the sycophants Obi pointed out act as enablers do exist. And not a single soul on here has attempted arguing that the poor are victims in all this as you pretend. The reason is many of these known and understand that he is right. However, because the messenger happens to be one of the politicians who continues to steal from us in broad daylight, they have chosen instead to attack the messenger.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:00am On Feb 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I have made NO POINT here that is not known to the typical Nigerian out there. If you truly find a point you need me to explain to you, then post it and I will. You have done none of that till now.

I don't need to prove to you that I know Nigerians, even poor, known that when their LG or State Or Federal calls for elections, that what they need to do is go to the nearest polling booths, some of them right in front of the local schools, to vote. Even my 80 something year old Grandmother had a voters card she got back in the late 80's while she was in the village, and she went to vote every single time we were called to.

If you need to learn of Nigeria, then say you want to learn of Nigeria. Ask those who know of the Nigerians and what the problems really are. Not assume you can paint the country anyway you want and expect people like me to nod.

Notice not a single soul on here has attempted to deny the fact that the sycophants Obi pointed out act as enablers do exist. And not a single soul on here has attempted arguing that the poor are victims in all this as you pretend. The reason is many of these known and understand that he is right. However, because the messenger happens to be one of the politicians who continues to steal from us in broad daylight, they have chosen instead to attack the messenger.
You are fond of generalization, somehow, it helps others to understand you better. You talk about change in one of your previous comments and typically hint on voting would bring about the change if the people cast their [right]vote. On the other hand you fail to point out how this vote is going to bring about the change and didn't define what kind of change you are talking about. I would like to know about that.

The second paragraph of your comment speaks for others. How on earth would you speak for others and expect me to believe you. It would be correct to speak for yourself of what you know than pointing to the poor. You said the poor know what to do during elections(even citing your grandma as an example) on the other hand blame them for doing so. What are you up to in all of these?

I learn everyday, anything I can about Nigeria and on Nigerians. That doesn't reflect an absence of knowledge about that country though. You may claim to know more due to your status(as Nigerian by birth,culture, education,etc) but all the comments you have posted so far have no an iota of somebody who really does.

Concerning people views on this matter with regard to yours, I have seen some handful of bashing, not necessarily a well defended argument but slurred outburst of insults. I can see your rebuttals are commensurate in most essence.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Kobojunkie: 3:06am On Feb 29, 2012
all4naija:

You are fond of generalization, somehow, it helps others to understand you better. You talk about change in one of your previous comments and typically hint on voting would bring about the change if the people cast their [right]vote. On the other hand you fail to point out how this vote is going to bring about the change and didn't define what kind of change you are talking about. I would like to know about that.

The second paragraph of your comment speaks for others. How on earth would you speak for others and expect me to believe you. It would be correct to speak for yourself of what you know than pointing to the poor. You said the poor know what to do during elections(even citing your grandma as an example) on the other hand blame them for doing so. What are you up to in all of these?

I learn everyday, anything I can about Nigeria and on Nigerians. That doesn't reflect an absence of knowledge about that country though. You may claim to know more due to your status(as Nigeria by birth,culture, education,etc) but all the comments you have posted so far have no an iota of somebody who really does.

Concerning people views on this matter with regard to yours, I have seen some handful of bashing, not necessarily a well defended argument but slurred outburst of insults. I can see your rebuttals are commensurate in most essence.

Please, I am not here to spoon feed anyone, not even your person. If you have no clue how the simple act of voting for better leaders can change a community, a state, a nation, then you probably need to go do your research.

Heck, log on to one of the Arab Spring forums to get a lecture on how it will and why thousands of people have chosen to die to obtain that right out there in the horn of Africa and much of the Arab world.

I will be honest with you, I don't like engaging in what I consider meaningless discussions. This happens to be one of them at this point. If you cannot believe that Nigerians, even the poor know what it means to vote and how to, then you are best taking this discussion up with someone else. I would rather get back to the original .
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Please, I am not here to spoon feed anyone, not even your person. If you have no clue how the simple act of voting for better leaders can change a community, a state, a nation, then you probably need to go do your research.

Heck, log on to one of the Arab Spring forums to get a lecture on how it will and why thousands of people have chosen to die to obtain that right out there in the horn of Africa and much of the Arab world.

I will be honest with you, I don't like engaging in what I consider meaningless discussions. This happens to be one of them at this point. If you  cannot believe that Nigerians, even the poor know what it means to vote and how to, then you are best taking this discussion up with someone else. I would rather get back to the original .
Hahaha . . . ,my ribs hurt of laughter. So, explaining your points has now become spoon-feeding me in this forum. Okay, I would accept that to be an excuse if only you agree not to explain your points. Don't think I would let you go just like that without a fight(without an explanation).

On the contrary, you still haven't got the slightest idea about Arab Spring. I have explained in one of my comments how it comes about and the explanations behind it. To be specific the people are the tools why those who master and mastermind the use of the tools are actually the leaders and the affluent world.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Kobojunkie: 3:28am On Feb 29, 2012
all4naija:

Hahaha . . . ,my ribs hurt of laughter. So, explaining your points has now become spoon-feeding me in this forum. Okay, I would accept that to be an excuse if only you agree not to explain your points. Don't think I would let you go just like that without a fight(without an explanation).

On the contrary, you still haven't got the slightest idea about Arab Spring. I have explained in one of my comments how it comes about and the explanations behind it. To be specific the people are the tools why those who master and mastermind the use of the tools are actually the leaders and the affluent world.

Again, if you have genuine questions of what I posted, ask them. Else, keep your hogwash logic on the Arab Springs along the konke-logic on Nigeria away from me. Better yet, find someone else willing to engage you in all that but my person. I no want.
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by Nobody: 3:34am On Feb 29, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Again, if you have genuine questions of what I posted, ask them. Else, keep your hogwash logic on the Arab Springs along the konke-logic on Nigeria away from me.  Better yet, find someone else willing to engage you in all that but my person. I no want.
That suit me! Much obliged! How many times have I asked you a question? Remember you failed in your attempt to paint the poor masses with the wrong, just like the governor Peter Obi did. I can speculate you once worked for him or in his administration. I my right?
Re: Nigerians Encourage Their Leaders To Steal - Gov Peter Obi by tck2000(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Calls On God To Expose Boko Haram Sponsors Via Twitter / Only Igbos Can Save Nigeria / Daughter Of Emir Sanusi Opens Up About Her Father - VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.