Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Travel Overland To South Africa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Overland To South Africa (1412 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Overland Plane Veers Off Runway In Ilorin: No Injuries Or Deaths / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel Overland To South Africa by jidebl(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2012
People in the house. Pls I want to know if someone can make it overland from Nigeria here to South Africa. if possible which country do I pass through and which one to avoid. If I would like to know what to expect at each country's frontier and which country is visa free to us among those country. Thanks.
Re: Travel Overland To South Africa by worry246(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2012
It may cost you more in cash bribes at boarders and towns than an air ticket would cost.
Everyone will need squeeze to pass you through.
You must have cash to "help" pass problems, BUT if people know that you are carrying cash you might be robbed or killed.

Shine you eyes before deciding.
Re: Travel Overland To South Africa by tayoTFC(m): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2012
yeye man , go and die in the evil forest, when actually u can get SA visa for 50k if u have all the required document and fly for less than 100k , u want to go through evil forest and get kill by wild animal, u must have written ur will if any before u embark on the journey to hell fire,
Re: Travel Overland To South Africa by koolkamzzy(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2012
yeye man , go and die in the evil forest, when actually u can get SA visa for 50k if u have all the required document and fly for less than 100k , u want to go through evil forest and get kill by wild animal, u must have written ur will if any before u embark on the journey to hell fire,

Well served!
Re: Travel Overland To South Africa by outline: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2012
BUT Y....sorry bro! e go better cheesy
Re: Travel Overland To South Africa by collinsfbi(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2012
jidebl: People in the house. Pls I want to know if someone can make it overland from Nigeria here to South Africa. if possible which country do I pass through and which one to avoid. If I would like to know what to expect at each country's frontier and which country is visa free to us among those country. Thanks.

Why won't i help you as long as you can take aboki bike for charter, meanwhile na non-stop journey sha ooo, yeye set of pple.

Gbammm over and out

(1) (Reply)

Fox News Host Refuses To Board Plane With Black Female Pilot / Declaration Of Age / 10 Most Populated Cities On Earth (must See)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.