Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

For Those Of You Using Netbook And Computers That Is Slow - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / For Those Of You Using Netbook And Computers That Is Slow (1095 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / Laptop Versus Netbook For Browsing / Softwares And Computers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Of You Using Netbook And Computers That Is Slow by miracle4(m): 1:27am On Feb 28, 2012
U NEED THIS LATEST VERSION OF "TUNE UP UTILITIES 2012" DOWNLOAD IT NOW FROM WWW.TUNE-UP.COM DON'T BOTHER ABOUT THE SERIAL U WILL SURELY ENJOY YOUR PC WITH NEW BLASING SPEEEEED,
Re: For Those Of You Using Netbook And Computers That Is Slow by deribigbe(m): 10:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
With tune up I dont think d issue will b solved, pls anybody with such prob. Kindly reach me on 07057140885 &07082998588 for Final solution
Re: For Those Of You Using Netbook And Computers That Is Slow by miracle4(m): 12:08am On Mar 01, 2012
U seem not understand my post, I wasn't talking of spoilt/virus infected pc, most new netbooks running win7 starter/ultimate even with 2gb dosn't respond well as in "click rate and response rate" mostly because of those buggy customisation that comes with win7. dock, advisor, error check and etc that comes preinstalled by d manufacturer dosn't help either. u need tune up to be able to control what u wants starts up with d pc etc, features , turbo mode, start up, many gud features to speed up ur pc 4* stoping unneccessary graph ann. etc crycwink serial for 2012:- JNFFV5-JM9TCN-VQ10BD-MRQNDE-XQ35QN-Q4Y5K3
enjoy ur new pc
Re: For Those Of You Using Netbook And Computers That Is Slow by CuteTj(m): 12:04pm On Mar 01, 2012
^^ thanks man for the cd key
Re: For Those Of You Using Netbook And Computers That Is Slow by chux76(m): 2:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
Tnx bro

(1) (Reply)

Which Router Can Achieve This ? / Glo Connection Problem! / Microsoft Skips Windows 9, Jumps Straight To Windows 10 (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.