Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Do I Do Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do I Do Please (2457 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do Please by Virgomaris(f): 9:21am On Feb 28, 2012
My boyfriend told he has a girl friend in east he will love to marry, i don't know what to do, should i call it off or continue the relationship hope i will change is mind
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2012
Jeezzzzzzzzzzzzz, whats with all the low self esteem women we have today? A man tells you he has someone he wants to marry, you are here asking if you should hang on or continue. Stay there oh, I have no advice for you, infact be the chief brides maid at the wedding, when they get married be remain his mistress. DOnt you have any sense of self worth? Are you so desperate? Is that what you are worth? to hang around a man who loves someone else with the hope that he will"change: his mind?
Do you love your self at all? Do you have any value for your life and time?
Re: What Do I Do Please by feminineA: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2012
Are u trying to be funny or this is real?? A man told you he has a lady he wants to marry and you are still asking what should do.isn't it glaring that you are not his @ choice rather you are a substitute. Drop the idiot and move on with your life or is there something else you are not telling us?
Re: What Do I Do Please by ifyalways(f): 10:20am On Feb 28, 2012
LMAO!

@OP, see ya mouth like "my boyfriend" ! . So for your mind you be him babe?lolz

Dey dia dey dull and waste your time, when the real girlfriend go show, de bobo go hide you under bed kpekus him babe untop your head join. Yeye dey smell.
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 28, 2012
ifyalways:

LMAO!

@OP, see ya mouth like "my boyfriend" ! . So for your mind you be him babe?lolz

Dey dia dey dull and waste your time, when the real girlfriend go show, de bobo go hide you under bed kpekus him babe untop your head join. Yeye dey smell.
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, if e no push her comot from 6th floor be that. Na Babe wey e wan marry oh
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 28, 2012
What do you do? Kill yourself. Anu ofia

Another case of knacking before marriage and getting dumped
Re: What Do I Do Please by mutter(f): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2012
First you are not his girlfriend, just some chick he is ,
At least at this stage. How long do you know him and what do you think about all this.
A woman has to have some pride
Re: What Do I Do Please by Virgomaris(f): 11:08am On Feb 28, 2012
Not long let say a month now
Re: What Do I Do Please by Busybody2(f): 11:41am On Feb 28, 2012
Find the inner strength to move on, and thank your lucky stars for this narrow escape cos it is good he told you early enough compared to other spineless doofuses who would have just been stringing you along and leading you up the creek paddle.
Re: What Do I Do Please by blank(f): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
So u think that one month is enough time to change his mind? Stick with him, maybe he has not really made up his mind. He is using it as a way to test you. He wants to know if you are serious with him and if you will stick by him. Continue to wash his clothes, sleep with him, clean his house, feed him(with you own money o) and wait for him to see what he will be missing. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do Please by mutter(f): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
One month is not a long time.
Most eligible men and women are already in a relationship when the meet someone else.
You need to find out how he feels about you and you need to find out more about the girl. Has he made her any promises? Has the girl sacrificed so much for him?
The circumstances always determine how you have to react.
It is possible that you are his real love but it is always a risk.
So too you might have a boyfriend who goes ahead to marry someone else.
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
Virgo-maris:

Not long let say  a month now
Good, time to move on, dont spend a single day more you are not fully involved now, best time to leave. Please next time ask a man if he has a girlfriend before dating him. If you decide to stay hoping he willl dump his babe for you then know my dear that you will never find happiness by bringing saddness to another person.
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
blank:

So u think that one month is enough time to change his mind? Stick with him, maybe he has not really made up his mind. He is using it as a way to test you. He wants to know if you are serious with him and if you will stick by him. Continue to wash his clothes, sleep with him, clean his house, feed him(with you own money o) and wait for him to see what he will be missing. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Your sacarsim may be lost on her oh, am sure this is the kind of advice she is looking for now.

mutter:

One month is not a long time.
Most eligible men and women are already in a relationship when the meet someone else.
You need to find out how he feels about you and you need to find out more about the girl. Has he made her any promises? Has the girl sacrificed so much for him?
The circumstances always determine how you have to react.
It is possible that you are his real love but it is always a risk.
So too you might have a boyfriend who goes ahead to marry someone else.
He has already told her that the girl is the one he wants to marry, what other promises is she waiting for? There is a difference between risk and silliness, why should any woman stick to a man who is planning to marry another woman and holding on to the hope that he will change his mind? Haba, how low do we sink in looking for a husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do Please by Osama10(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
Maybe she thinks that's her last bus stop. grin
Re: What Do I Do Please by Virgomaris(f): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2012
No matter how ash your words are, i found strength in them thank once again, am grateful
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2012
Osama10:

Maybe she thinks that's her last bus stop. grin
No one should be that desperate please. Poster, if  you stay with a man who loves someone else cos you hope he changes his mind it shows him you have no self respect and he will treat you as such. Please dont sell yourself short, get a man who will make you his number 1, am sure its hard now but learn to stand on your own, your own man will come who will love and treat you right not one who will sleep with you before telling you he has someone else he wants to marry
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
I know the kind of silliness that is going through your brain now. maybe this, maybe that. better grow some sense and leave him even if it is a joke you should be very mad at him for trying such with you. whatever you are having with him must stop this instant. Flee from this man. He does not need you and you do not need him.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
Virgo-maris:

No matter how ash your words are, i found strength in them thank once again, am grateful
Dont mean to be harsh dear, just want you to realise that you are wonderfullly and beautifully made by God. You deserve to be loved and cared for, to be the center of someones love and not a side kick. Tell yourself that every day, buidl your self esteem, most of us here have also had very bad experiences and learnt from them, I want you to do the same, be strong and love your self, see your self as valuable and loveable, if you dont love and respect yourself no body will do that for you.
Most importantly, dont date another womans man, you can never find happiness from bringing unhappiness to someone else
Re: What Do I Do Please by taryour(f): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
@op
i understand u are hurting so much right now, IMO,there are two sides to this whole issue. Its eida u have offended your man and he has said this to hurt you and test your love for him OR he dosnt love you anymore and has told you the truth point blank.
But before you walk out,be sure you find out what he told you is real and there is actually someone else,if its not true and you still love your guy then find a way amend the issue,and if you find out its true there is someone else then you can take a walk. Dont be to fast in your decision, u never can tell cause he could come back begging. Goodluck to you.
Re: What Do I Do Please by moremi2008(m): 3:58am On Feb 29, 2012
LOL! Abeg hang-on to him jare! Somebody needs to keep his bed warm before he brings his future wife over to the city. Who knows, he might even invite you to the wedding or put you on the bridal train! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 29, 2012
^^^
Op,
Please ignore this lunacy masked as advice.
This is what happens when lunatics start to run an asylum.
People who should receive advise on their degenerate lifestyle start dishing it out to others.
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
Richvkunt:

^^^
Op,
People who should receive advise on their degenerate lifestyle start dishing it out to others.

Oga please have mercy.
Re: What Do I Do Please by blank(f): 1:26pm On Feb 29, 2012
Richvkunt:

^^^
Op,

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
moremi2008:

LOL! Abeg hang-on to him jare! Somebody needs to keep his bed warm before he brings his future wife over to the city. Who knows, he might even invite you to the wedding or put you on the bridal train! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Richvkunt:

^^^
Op,

debrief08:

Oga please have mercy.

WHY?
He has been bullying people all over this forum.
Just giving the fairy a piece of his own medicine.
Someone with a log in his eye's trying to help remove a speck in another person's eye.
He knows I have his number.
Re: What Do I Do Please by mission08: 2:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
What are u waiting for? move on
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 29, 2012
Richvkunt:

WHY?
He has been bullying people all over this forum.
Just giving the fairy a piece of his own medicine.
Someone with a log in his eye's trying to help remove a speck in another person's eye.
He knows I have his number.

I dey beg Sir, an eye for an eye will make the world go blind oh.
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2012
OKay dear,I will consider your proposition,but the princess should know I am watching his gay ars.e.
If he goes back to his dum.b ways,I will have to put his ars.e in check again.(NO H0m0)
He should learn to respect his elders and betters.
What the little pr1ck did to last Page was completely pathetic.
If he is from a broken home,he should not take it not take it out on the world.
If your popsy was a player-learn to deal with it-don't take it out on innocent folks on NL!
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 29, 2012
Richvkunt:

OKay dear,I will consider your proposition,but the princess should know I am watching his gay ars.e.
If he goes back to his dum.b ways,I will have to put his ars.e in check again.(NO H0m0)
He should learn to respect his elders and betters.
What the little pr1ck did to last Page was completely pathetic.
If he is from a broken home,he should not take it not take it out on the world.
If your popsy was a player-learn to deal with it-don't take it out on innocent folks on NL!

Thank You and Bless you. Different people come online, as tough as it is to read some horrible comments and not get emotional, its best to do so. I always say simply disagree constructively with the idea and not attack the posters personality.
Thanks.
Re: What Do I Do Please by moremi2008(m): 5:47pm On Feb 29, 2012
Old foolish man still trailing me from thread to thread! I am officially famous on NL!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since you have been barking, have I given a flying fck?! You can't stop now! You can't go back on your word to follow me on here forever. Show the ladies that you have some stamina and keep following me. Impoverished old-for-nothing dog and his raggedly band of kow-towing hormonal women.
Re: What Do I Do Please by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
moremi2008:

Old foolish man still trailing me from thread to thread! I am officially famous on NL!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since you have been barking, have I given a flying fck?! You can't stop now! You can't go back on your word to follow me on here forever. Show the ladies that you have some stamina and keep following me. Impoverished old-for-nothing dog and his raggedly band of kow-towing hormonal women.

HA!HA!HA!
Have you got your mojo back now db is pleading on your behalf?
As I said above,your pop was a playa and abandoned you and your momma-so what?
The freaking world should stand still for you while you jump off?Fvck that!
So because of this you walk around this forum as if you have a shaft shoved up your ars.e,attacking every one with a contrary view?
Learn to deal with it kid,men cheat on their women all the time.
Just a pity that your pop's cheating has turned you in to a bitter freaking fairy,
Famous on NL? While I admit this may be the ultimate ambition of your degenerate life,I would advise you to try and study hard and get good grades so that your momma's effort would not be in vain.If you can't get an education because of your ga.y lifestyle try and get a job at Macdonalds or something instead of staying on NL 24/7 seeking ephemeral fame.
Even some words are enough for phools like you,but then calling you a phool is an insult to phools.
NUFF SAID-for now.
Re: What Do I Do Please by ada24: 8:10pm On Feb 29, 2012
Virgo-maris:

My boyfriend told he has a girl friend in east he will love to marry, i don't know what to do, should i call it off or continue the relationship hope i will change is mind

poster - please move on - yes it will b hard but I don't think you want to be his mistress, for ur boyfriend to tell you he is getting married means you are not the only woman he has been giving his love and attention too. So cry over it dry ur eyes and move onto someone much better.

I'm sure ur boyfriend has been telling his fiance that she is the one and only queen for him - I laugh in german! KMT
Re: What Do I Do Please by moremi2008(m): 8:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah! Old men should have better things to do! Keep following me and barking!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking! Ex. Mum Is My New Account Officer, Thinking Of Replacing Her.. / See How This Lady Displayed Her Baby Bump; Cute Family! / Happy Birthday To My Birthday Mates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.