Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Correct Lyrics To Some Common Songs (praise And Worship) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Correct Lyrics To Some Common Songs (praise And Worship) (7938 Views)

The Power Of Praise And Worship For Infertility / The Best Of Youtube Uplifting Christian Praise And Worship Songs. / My Best Praise, Thanks Giving And Worship Song What are Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Correct Lyrics To Some Common Songs (praise And Worship) by Olumogun: 10:36am On Feb 28, 2012
I am someone that like praising God, especially in some of the major languages
but there is this problem I always need to confront every time: the right wordings.

This is not to waste your time but if there is any song you know people have been
singing wrongly in your LANGUAGE, let post the correct lyrics here.
Thanks

Let me start

Oju mi ti ri )
Eti mi ti gbo )
Enu mi ma soro nipa ise Oluwa ) (Repeated)

Si 'leku ayo mi
Baba si 'leku ayo mi oh!
Ibanuje oh! je ko jina sile mi,
Wa munu mi dun, Baba onile ayo oh!
Oro ayo mi mase je ko pami lekun.

Common mistake here is first line and last line.
People use "Ti" instead of "Si"
then some people will remove "mase" completely in the last line.

3 Likes

Re: Correct Lyrics To Some Common Songs (praise And Worship) by Olumogun: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
kai! people just bone. cool cool cool

Anyway, there is a song which I like singing, I dont even know which language
so if you can help with the lyrics, pls do help post it.
na beg I dey beg oh!

BOMA BOMA BOMA (4 times)
---- ----- ----- ----
BOMA.

I dont know the second line at all.

(1) (Reply)

70 Virgins In Paradise / Brother Ubani Divine Revelation Of Hell....times Is Up. / We Have No Grudges Against Adeboye - Children Of Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.