Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Godwon Is Back - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Godwon Is Back (1012 Views)

[MUSIC] Sinzu (@sinzusmg) – Exit Strategy (godwon Diss) / Godwon ::: Too Much Money Ft Saucekid And Ikechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godwon Is Back by Htown: 5:41am On Oct 24, 2007
Godwon is finally back on the hip-hop scene. Representing Naija to the fullest. Free mixtape download at www.invictusrecords.net. Go to I-tunes and rhapsody for downloads of his first two full length singles from upcoming CD. Godwon will be performing live at the Houston 97.9 carshow November 4. He also has new cuts on hiphopgame.com And you thought he was gone, wrong heeee's baaaaack. Holla.
For booking information and dates go to www.myspace.com/godwon or www.invictusrecords.net. He is already working on his next mixtape. Again for everyone not in the US, hit him up on his myspace page, get the free downloads, get to i-tunes, get atcha boi. Stay in touch .peace.

GC FAM/INVICTUS RECORDS/ NEW SIGH MUSIC! 2007
Re: Godwon Is Back by jerrymania(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2007
Htown are you Godwon? anyway,Men if what i heard is Godwon, he's got to be good better than the best Nigeria rapper. His voice sounds nice
Re: Godwon Is Back by Htown: 11:53am On Oct 24, 2007
No, but I know one of his producers. That is Godwon, personally I think he may be the best rapper period. The fact that he is Nigerian and lives in America is by circumstance. He was a child when he came here. He changes his songs on his myspace from time to time, so you may be able to hear new stuff. Add yourself as his friend and he usually let's you know when new songs are up. Spread the word. Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Listen 2 Dis Music Its A Bomb Shell "tobafebeere Mi"by 9ice Feat 2phat / Big Boys Presents Tipsy / Igho Stages A Dramatic Come Back, Drags Rapper, Vector Into The Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.