Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? (4247 Views)

Are U Sitting For GCE (NOV/DEC) 2012 And You Need Expo/runs Read This / Expiry Date For Gce(waec) / Dose The Waec Or Neco Expire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? by femajokeho: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2012
good-day to everybody in the house!plz where is the easiest and best centre or town to write gce(waec or neco) and passed all subjects with distinctions.kindly drop ur response here or to my no:08027264492!tanx and god bless!
Re: Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? by Dyt(f): 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
lagos island, hrd mainland s strict
use schls lyk ISALEKO GRAMMER SCH, EKO AKETE n co
Re: Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? by Maurice45(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2012
Certainly ajegunle. It's a beta centre dan odaz
Re: Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? by femajokeho: 3:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
hello dyt and maurice! suffice kudos for your swift response! can link me to someone reliable there?i will be happy to txt me your no plz! my no is:08027264492.tanx again.
Re: Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? by Dyt(f): 3:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
mk sure u remind me sir
Re: Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? by femajokeho: 3:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
WOW DYT! , you are an epitome of simplicity,kindness and embodiment of gargantuan humility!suffice tanx again oh yeah! forget me not ok!
Re: Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? by Dyt(f): 3:40pm On Feb 29, 2012
femajokeho:

WOW DYT! , you are an [size=38pt]epitome of simplicity,kindness and embodiment of gargantuan humility!suffice[/size] tanx again oh yeah! forget me not ok!

faints

(1) (Reply)

SAT College Board Registration Center In Nigeria(Right Representative) / Nigeria Institution 2012/2013 Post Utme Cut-off Marks / Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.