Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu (7167 Views)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / Ndigbo Demand 2 More States In The South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Dede1(m): 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2012
Eko Ile:

With all the abundant resources available to your states, how come they are all still poor and struggling?

Oh I forgot, these are invisible abundant internet page resources,

Old man, STFU and quit running mouth like a dummy, you are not talking to your dumb a//s//s ibo clowns,

You are an irredeemable dunce. Nigeria, as a country, is ranked disappointedly low in economic growth and poverty in the world and yet a moronic troll such as you has the effrontery to invoke your inherent stupidity to make reference of poverty to a mere state in the jungle called Nigeria.

I guess you are endowed with the same intellect as a goat, olodo.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2012
Imagine Igbo having only 5 states
the Only tribe that drive the economy of this country around
the nations builder , the Only pillar still holding this Country together
the infrastructural Developers
in fact we need extra 3 State  angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by EkoIle1: 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
Dede1:

You are an irredeemable dunce. Nigeria, as a country, is ranked disappointedly low in economic growth and poor in the world and yet a moronic troll such as you has the effrontery to invoke your inherent stupidity to make reference of poverty to a mere state in the jungle called Nigeria.

I guess you are endowed with the same intellect as a goat, olodo.

Your fake thesaurus gibberish makes no sense as usual dirty old man

Tell us what abundant resources available to your states right now that they are tapping to make them sustainable,
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Wexelion(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2012
Governor i like you but on this one,NO. The 36 states we have are not well maintained and you are still talking of other states? Big no.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by KINGwax(m): 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
It's so my clear that southern/eastern okoros are foo|s, southwestern ngbatis are clowns and the northern abokis are morons. In fact, nigeria as a whole is jonzing! Someone divide this b¡tch!
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Eazeee(m): 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
in as much as i want Rochas 2 b nigerian president com next election,i strongly disagree wit him cos datz not d problem of nigeria now.our present politicians hav failed us badly.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Demdem(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
Very sttupid idea from a bright governor.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by PointB: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2012
I think Nigeria should operate a regional system, but where this is not considered feasible, additional state for South East Zone is appropriate. I cannot fault Rochas for using the quintessential justice fighter - Ojukwu - funeral to channel this very important message.

Justice and fairness demands that South East be given another state. Rochas is right on the money!
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
Dede1:

Do you not think there are more than 24 states, 19 from northern region, in the cesspit called Nigeria should provide answers to this silly question?

Erm!! Silly but rather than attack the man who is calling for the creation of non-viable states you are calling the question silly. . .

What business did the States like Ekiti, Kogi, Ebonyi and co have being created in the first place?!  angry
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by aurenflani: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2012
igbos a word of advice. stop making fools of urselves. u hated ojukwu while he was amongst u as u glaringly showed 2 d entire world in 1999 & 2003! u think we forget? no!!!
now he is dead u want hausa to join u in honouring him by adding 2 u anoda state? are u now tryn 2 compete with ur masters? well, i suggest u wait till 2015 by which time u must have collectively voted 4 a hausa (northerner) because dey have always helped 2 add states 2 u. oliver twist displaying their enability to restrain d instincts in dem promting 2 expose dia insatiable greed. haba! from two states to 6? haba so for every state u mean to pack a million igbos out of d six million that u are? ankidin.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2012
aurenflani:

igbos a word of advice. stop making fools of urselves. u hated ojukwu while he was amongst u as u glaringly showed 2 d entire world in 1999 & 2003! u think we forget? no!!!
now he is dead u want hausa to join u in honouring him by adding 2 u anoda state? are u now tryn 2 compete with ur masters? well, i suggest u wait till 2015 by which time u must have collectively voted 4 a hausa (northerner) because dey have always helped 2 add states 2 u. oliver twist displaying their enability to restrain d instincts in dem promting 2 expose dia insatiable greed. haba! from two states to 6? haba so for every state u mean to pack a million igbos out of d six million that u are? ankidin.
This brailess post above is silly. Did Ndigbo not vote for him in 1999 and 2003. So who gave him the votes that made him to come third in the election. You mean Ndigbo did not vote for him but Abokis, Ngbatis etc voted for him. There have never been anytime Ndigbo hated Ojukwu. Ndigbo were with him until he went into exile. Ndigbo fought for his return from exile. Ndigbo voted him to represent them at the const conference. Ndigbo handled his medical bills while he was undergoing treatment in the U.K.
Surely, you and your post deserves to be in the waste bin.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2012
aurenflani:

[size=16pt]Ewu Hausa

First of all, stop getting an e'rection everytime you hear the word Ndi Igbo and stop wanking to pictures showing the map of eastern Nigeria.  angry
Its obvious from your spelling that your problem is that you have spent so much time obsessing about the Easterners that you forgot to get an education. Look at the foolishness you exhibited in writing. No wonder only 17 persons pass common WAEC in your region. You fu'cking kindergarten school dropout. Your father shouldnt have ejaculated inside of that cattle you call mother.

The next time you think about why your life is never going to be as good as that of the Igbos, remember that its because God already cursed your generation to be normads, wanderers and cattle-fuckers.  angry

Now run along you inbred son of an uncircumsized fulani herdsman, I think your father is about to impregnate your 7 year old sister cu'm mother again.

Ochicha di ka ghi. .  Poverty stricken roadside begger almajiri  angry You dare to talk about my people with your leperous tongue.

May Amadioha stike you and your herd of cattles down.
[/size]
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Okijajuju1(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ngodigha1:

This brailess post above is silly. Did Ndigbo not vote for him in 1999 and 2003. So who gave him the votes that made him to come third in the election. You mean Ndigbo did not vote for him but Abokis, Ngbatis etc voted for him. There have never been anytime Ndigbo hated Ojukwu. Ndigbo were with him until he went into exile. Ndigbo fought for his return from exile. Ndigbo voted him to represent them at the const conference. Ndigbo handled his medical bills while he was undergoing treatment in the U.K.
Surely, you and your post deserves to be in the waste bin.

Dont speak about things you do not know about my friend. As much as the decendant of a half woman/half maalu is a retard as his birth suggests, dont make yours worse. . .

Ndigbos actually nevered showed the same kind of love to Ojukwu when he was alive. . .

In 1982, he lost his constituency's senatorial election which he contested under the NPN political party.
In 1983, he again lost a senatorial poll to Jim Nwobodo (which every Igbo man knows is a crook).
In 2003, lost the Presidential elections
In 2007, lost another presidential election.

So tell me how the Igbos voted and loved him?!

Ndi Igbos were with him till he he desserted us and left us at the mercies of Ndi Ugwu and fled to Ivory Coast. DOnt ever forget to state that in your account of events.

Or is it the Hospital issue that Bianca (Ojukwus wife) said Ohaneze werent there?! Or the one that Igwe Nwokedi visited him in London and said he was lonely?! Nna please always tell the truth in every situation. It shall set you free. . Udo diri ghi!

That Normad has not earned the right to disrespect Igbos, but I will not stand by and watch you tell a barefaced lie either. Thank you.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Kobojunkie: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2012
@O.JUJU
Ojukwu did not loose election in1982. That was when he arrived Nigeria.
Ojukwu did not loose sen election to jim in 1983 because Ojukwu and Jim came from different senatorial zones. Ojukwu contested under Onitsha zone while Jim contested with Onoh in the Anambra guber race.
Boy you lack history.
Who paid for Ojukwu's medical bills?. Is it Yorubas and Hausas.
The Igbo community in the U.K ensured Ojukwu never lacked anything while in the U.K.
Stop this your hatred of Ojukwu.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2012
Demdem:

Very sttupid idea from a bright governor.
Get out of here you enemy of progress. Your south west region has 6 states and the south east has only 5 and you are happy with that. Am from the south south yet am not happy with the only 5 states allocated to the south east.
Sometimes you guys chat as if your mothers delivered you from their rectums.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Bukky123: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
This is pure insensitivity on his part. Their usual Political sentiments. The fundamental question is that the how has development reached the existing states. This is the normal polical scheme through which our scarce national resources are plundered, because all the allocations would eventually end up in politician pockets like him.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by GAR3TH(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2012
There is a big difference between drawing a line in the sand and calling it a state and grouping economical, viable, self efficient areas and calling it a state.

I myself, nigerians, africans, economist, international governments, mars and Jupiter can all agree that creating another state in the south east is suicided for that region.

How come politicians never talk of state reduction, reducing all geo-zones to 5 states, no, instead they always talk of increasing the number of states so there political friends can get in on the salary.

Nigeria is already choking with pointless states and pointless government positions. The cost of running nigeria is to much, we need to decrease bureaucracy instead of increasing it.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
Bukky123:

This is pure insensitivity on his part. Their usual Political sentiments. The fundamental question is that the how has development reached the existing states. This is the normal polical scheme through which our scarce national resources are plundered, because all the allocations would eventually end up in politician pockets like him.
This post above is irrelevant here. Has any of you used your little brains to ask why the south east has only 5 states. Your happy with the order and a gov who feels they are cheated cries out and you guys are here chatting nonsense. I do not know why some people are so shameless.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Jenticles(f): 6:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ Aurenflani if I were u I'll just head straight 2 d market buy strong rope n hang myself o'boy I can't take it what dats hot, anyway u won't even undastand cos u don't even knw ur mum or dad hmm almajiris I 4got. I love Igbo people I don't knw why huh, I just love them.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by 9javoice1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2012
when people holds others down they are happy, they will make sure freedom are been denied to their victim, but

when they are in bondage , they cry and even pray for God to help.

God says "do to others what you want them to do for you "

may we never rejoice when people mistreat another.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Bukky123: 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ Ngodigha1
[table]This post above is irrelevant here. Has any of you used your little brains to ask why the south east has only 5 states. Your happy with the order and a gov who feels they are cheated cries out and you guys are here chatting nonsense. I do not know why some people are so shameless.[/table]

Has sustainaibility ever runs through your shallow mind?
Are u thinking of cost of running the entity called Nigeria?
If you do which I think you do, you would realize that Nigeria with this rate of our democracy is becoming increasingly unsustainable and that is the reason for knee-jerk approach of gej SURE-P and UNSURE.
While allow urself get caught in the web of polical game making the rich become rich and the poor poorer. I think we should be more of economist than tribal sentimatalist?
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by noiseless: 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2012
Here he goes again blood drunken frankenstein boko haram.
Okija_juju:

[size=16pt]Ewu Hausa

First of all, stop getting an e'rection everytime you hear the word Ndi Igbo and stop wanking to pictures showing the map of eastern Nigeria. angry
Its obvious from your spelling that your problem is that you have spent so much time obsessing about the Easterners that you forgot to get an education. Look at the foolishness you exhibited in writing. No wonder only 17 persons pass common WAEC in your region. You fu'cking kindergarten school dropout. Your father shouldnt have ejaculated inside of that cattle you call mother.

The next time you think about why your life is never going to be as good as that of the Igbos, remember that its because God already cursed your generation to be normads, wanderers and cattle-fuckers. angry

Now run along you inbred son of an uncircumsized fulani herdsman, I think your father is about to impregnate your 7 year old sister cu'm mother again.

Ochicha di ka ghi. . Poverty stricken roadside begger almajiri angry You dare to talk about my people with your leperous tongue.

May Amadioha stike you and your herd of cattles down.
[/size]

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Demdem(m): 7:22pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ngodigha1:

Get out of here you enemy of progress. Your south west region has 6 states and the south east has only 5 and you are happy with that. Am from the south south yet am not happy with the only 5 states allocated to the south east.
Sometimes you guys chat as if your mothers delivered you from their rectums.

Actually it was u that was excreted from an expired rotten kunt iidiot. below is the map of Nigeria showing how tiny the SE states are as regards other regions in equal scale, u tell me where the new state will come from.

Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
So much hate, i jes pray dis cesspit called a country can b divided 4gud, dont no y pple dont like equality, mtcheeeeeewwwww
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Niseamaka(m): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
Ngodigha1:

@O.JUJU
Ojukwu did not loose election in1982. That was when he arrived Nigeria.
Ojukwu did not loose sen election to jim in 1983 because Ojukwu and Jim came from different senatorial zones. Ojukwu contested under Onitsha zone while Jim contested with Onoh in the Anambra guber race.
Boy you lack history.
Who paid for Ojukwu's medical bills?. Is it Yorubas and Hausas.
The Igbo community in the U.K ensured Ojukwu never lacked anything while in the U.K.
Stop this your hatred of Ojukwu.

`

Nwannem, we have to ignore that discredited deity who have been consistent in his resentment of everything ndigbo stands for. Everyone from the land of the rising sun knows that Ojukwu and Nwobodo never spared against each other in any senatorial contest because they came from two different senatorial zones. Although his hatred for Ikemba is too deep, we that love him should be left alone to mourn and honour him. We should just overlook the rants of this alusi chap, who sometimes claims Biafran nationality so as to confuse ndigbo in believing he may be one of us. May the soul of our dear leader rest in peace. Biafra will surely rise again.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Yeske2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
Subscribing. . .
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by 9javoice1(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2012
Has sustainaibility ever runs through your shallow mind?
Are u thinking of cost of running the entity called Nigeria?
If you do which I think you do, you would realize that Nigeria with this rate of our democracy is becoming increasingly unsustainable and that is the reason for knee-jerk approach of gej SURE-P and UNSURE.
While allow urself get caught in the web of polical game making the rich become rich and the poor poorer. I think we should be more of economist than tribal sentimatalist?

self sustenance is hard to many state around the six geopolitical zones of the nation.
but lets be sincere, if one among SW,NC,NE AND NW region are with 5 state while others are 6 to 7 state wont they clamour for more one state.
what the SE are saying is equality not viability, if other regional states are liability to the nation then we want to be among since we are Nigeria too.

if we want viability and self sustenance then lets go on regional government and resource control.
wickedness is smartness when unleashed to another man but its evil when its on us. what the nation is doing to the SE is too bad.
nobody sees it as bad but tomorrow it will be another's turn then they will know how we felt in the past.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2012
Demdem:

Actually it was u that was excreted from an expired rotten kunt iidiot. below is the map of Nigeria showing how tiny the SE states are as regards other regions in equal scale, u tell me where the new state will come from.

Then a countries like Niger, Chad and Mali should have 500 states based on your imbecilic argument. Since when has landmass been used as a standard for state creation?.
Am not from the south east but it is unjust to give them 5 states and The Ofemanus and abokis 6 and 7 respectively.
I hate you guys because you know the truth but refuse to say it. What a shame.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Ngodigha1(m): 8:03pm On Feb 28, 2012
Demdem:

Then a countries like Niger, Chad and Mali should have 500 states based on your imbecilic argument. Since when has landmass been used as a standard for state creation?.
Am not from the south east but it is unjust to give them 5 states and The Ofemanus and abokis 6 and 7 respectively.
I hate you guys because you know the truth but refuse to say it. What a shame.
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by Bukky123: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ Gar3th

True talk
Re: Okorocha Calls For Creation Of More States In South-east To Honour Ojukwu by rafindo(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
THE MOVEMENT FOR
THE MERGER OF anambra,imo.enugu,abia,ebonyi to form -29,095 km sq state .capital -awka and not creatin mushroom l.g.a cald state.imagine a l.g.a in niger is biger than enugu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubass Angry With Kwara Governor / This 63-year-old Grandma Is So Hot She Will Make Your Man Trip / How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.