Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Chei! See Grandma Oh! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Chei! See Grandma Oh! (1211 Views)

Chei, Is This TRUE?? / Fresh . Funny . Hilarious . Chei! Oh My God! A Must Read / Chei! See Ur Fresident Yar'adua Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chei! See Grandma Oh! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 28, 2012
A young teenage girl was a prostitutte and, for obvious reasons, kept it a secret from her Grandma.
One day, the police raided a brothel and arrested a group of prostitutte, including the young girl.
The prostitutte were instructed to line up in a straight line on the sidewalk. Well, who should be walking in the neighborhood, but little old Grandma. The young girl became frantic. Sure enough,
Grandma noticed her young granddaughter and asked curiously,
"What are you lining up for dear?"
Not willing to let grandma in on her secret, the young girl said that some people were giving out free
oranges and that she was lining up for some.
"Mmmm, sounds lovely," said
Grandma "I think I'll have some myself," she continued as she made her way to the back of the line. A
police officer made his way down the line, questioning all of the prostitutte.
When he got to Grandma at the end of the line, he was bewildered. "But, you're so old, how do you do it?"
Grandma innocently replied," Oh, it's quite easy son! I don't have any teeth left so I just suck 'em dry."
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
d last word explains d joke, lol,

(abeg no insult me oo. abeg oo)
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by bunmioguns(m): 4:43am On Feb 29, 2012
Grandma sef sabi beta things . . . Nice one
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by mikuz(m): 7:33am On Feb 29, 2012
Booqee you eh. If i ask you for it now,you no go gree.
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 29, 2012
Mehn. . .dis joke is so funny! cheesy weldone poster! U made my day. Nice one! smiley smiley
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by bunmioguns(m): 9:36am On Feb 29, 2012
booqee:

Mehn. . .dis joke is so funny! cheesy weldone poster! U made my day. Nice one! smiley smiley

Wetin do u booqee, who was d poster u were referring to undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by jackpot(f): 6:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
*claps back-hand* cheesy
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by swtchicgurl: 6:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
nice one booqee cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by ekeroyal(m): 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2012
This night is gonna be real good. Never seen Boo post a joke before and a nice one at that. Ride on Gal!

Comments: point any guy you wish to hangout with and your wish 'll be granted tongue
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
9ce 1
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by oderemo(m): 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2012
if this was meant to be a joke i will eat my hat.
in fact am shredding the damn thing now.
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by jackpot(f): 8:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
^my dear, i wonder too oh. People are laughing easily these days. If you cough, they'll laugh. shocked sad

SMH
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by sutoboy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
bunmioguns:

Wetin do u booqee, who was d poster u were referring to undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i really need to see Booqee to answer that very simple question!
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
@all. Thanks guys fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ appreciating a Ǥõõϑ joke. More on d way! Oderemo nd jackpot, ȋ̝̊ know Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​ can barely wait! grin
bunmioguns:

@sutoboy. @bunmioguns. i'm reffering †☺ †ђξ poster! angry can't Ɣ☺ΰ‎​‎​  she's so funny?? angry angry angry mtcheww!
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by sutoboy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
chai Bukola!!!!
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 01, 2012
Chai! Asutobong!!!
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 01, 2012
Chai! Temitope!!!
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by Onyeasi(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2012
jackpot:

^my dear, i wonder too oh. People are laughing easily these days. If you cough, they'll laugh. shocked sad

SMH

Nice one but who are you hmm?
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by sutoboy(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2012
Bukola can we chat beta?
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by jackpot(f): 12:28am On Mar 01, 2012
Onyeasi:

Nice one but who are you hmm?
i am the AM I that I am

jackpot GCFR - The Official Jokes Poster of the Year

hope say you no carry any tape-recorder cos I'm tired of press interviews & conferences tongue cheesy grin
Re: Chei! See Grandma Oh! by sutoboy(m): 12:47am On Mar 01, 2012
so na u bi God?

hmm o ga oh!

i dey see tins for here oh

(1) (Reply)

Naija In Trouble! ¥very Funny¥ / Yabbes! / Crazy Army!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.