Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Illuminati And Satan - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Illuminati And Satan (6564 Views)

'Satan Be Gone' By Asa (Watch The Official Video) / Illuminati And Rap Music / What's All This I Hear About P-square's Mum's Death, Rick Ross, Illuminati And S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illuminati And Satan by obechek: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
Illuminati information.

STOP LISTENING TO
LADY GAGA! My priceless friends
be aware! Romans 12:2 The Song
"Alejandro" by Lady Gaga. Very
subtly the devil sneaks into our
, lives to steal and destroy
souls! .We don't even realize that
just by singing the lyrics of a
seemingly 'innocent' song with a
nice tune, we open the door
wider for his evil spirit!! '
Alejandro' means: man's defender
and protector' (GOD).' Fernando'
means: ardent for peace (JESUS).
'Roberto' means: bright or
shiningly framed (HOLY SPIRIT).
'Babe' is the same as 'child' Now
the lyrics again: "Don't call my
name; don't call my name,
Alejandro (GOD). I'm not your
child, I'm not your child, Fernando
(JESUS). Don't call my name; don't
call my name, Roberto (HOLY
SPIRIT) Alejandro; Alejandro (GOD),
Just let me go." People, please
stop listening to Lady Gaga! Real
name Stefani Joanne Angelina
Germanotta. She sold her soul to
the devil for fame and fortune,
suddenly having 8 million
followers on Twitter; over 48 million fans on facebook; top selling
artist, and the top winner at the
Grammys.

This is clearly the devil
at work!

Remember the images
with her inside the egg carried on
a cross? Hatching from an egg
signifies the cold blooded rebirth.
Implanted horns on her shoulders
and cheek bone indicating the
transformed BRIDE OF SATAN!
(Save a soul and pass this on) I
received it, and I've passed it on.

The blood is off my shoulder, I'm
a CHILD OF GOD if you are then I
guess you do the same, send
these to other people.
Re: Illuminati And Satan by mikuz(m): 7:31am On Feb 29, 2012
Thanks for the info.
But almost every one knows this.
Re: Illuminati And Satan by kessyking: 9:14am On Mar 02, 2012
obechek ONE LOVE!!! not everyone that knows all this you revealed IGNORANCE is an ILLNESS on it own, i believe that even more now, BUT the fact is that track use to be my favorite, HMMMMMM, am turning my back on that track now today HENCE FORTH, ONE LOVE OBECHECK!!!
Re: Illuminati And Satan by deloon(m): 5:10pm On Mar 02, 2012
I never liked the lady. She was just too satanic for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati And Satan by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 03, 2012
@poster

Look there's nothing you can tell people, u can't convince over 50 millions fan. they have won already

before they know it will be too late, I'm so sorry for them
Re: Illuminati And Satan by amblors(m): 1:03pm On Mar 03, 2012
not everyone knows this, its good the poster shared.
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Jomiliny(m): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2012
I knew all this the very first day I saw Lady Gaga with her dressing. She is working for Satan, she is an agent to devil. I can never listen to her not even save her picture on my phone or buy her CD.
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 07, 2012
Well its the changing tides of things to come. even your religion aint helping matters either.
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Homar(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2012
Not only lady gaga jay-z. Kanya west. Chris brown . Diddy . Nero . Rihanna . Beyonce . Miley cyrus . T pain . Justin bierber . Ciara . Solja boy . Mikel jackson . Lil wayne . Many plenty of them .
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Jomiliny(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2012
@diluminati I think you are fool, agent of Satan and please don't comment on my post again hun. Our God is better than your god (Satan) don't forget in the bible he bowed for our God. Satan is a small boy to him hun. @Homar Please me gist me more about them I mean their group and the names of musicians among them.
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Jomiliny(m): 10:07am On Mar 11, 2012
Stupid people. I pray they stop initiating people.
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2012
[size=13pt]This is very funny to see Christians talking against my path and they do not want others to talk about their so called dead Jesus that was nailed in tree and get killed because he was so rude and arrogant grin grin . well , i do not blame u i put the blame on your Jehovah God for not giving u a proper up bringing . SATAN is the head of the entire WORLD u need to show respect ! anyway , just keep blaspheming against his innocent name we're coming to catch u out for been very disobedient to your master and maker . we'll initiate as many as we can . Our first means of dealing with opposition is to buy it off. To any group as rich as the Illuminati, a few million dollars are nothing.....wait and see as we bring out our money which without no one can buy or sell . cool[/size]
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Martinbre: 1:47am On Apr 08, 2012
You no well at all.... dat's all i have for ya.... because e be like you smoke dry leaves of pepper come join am wit crazeman urine..... Haaaaa... You don lost far... Ogaga... You won claim delta badguy we no get foolish pals for delta pls.... Dat name no fit ya... (Orwhe...).quote author=Ogaga4Luv][size=13pt]This is very funny to see Christians talking against my path and they do not want others to talk about their so called dead Jesus that was nailed in tree and get killed because he was so rude and arrogant grin grin . well , i do not blame u i put the blame on your Jehovah God for not giving u a proper up bringing . SATAN is the head of the entire WORLD u need to show respect ! anyway , just keep blaspheming against his innocent name we're coming to catch u out for been very disobedient to your master and maker . we'll initiate as many as we can . Our first means of dealing with opposition is to buy it off. To any group as rich as the Illuminati, a few million dollars are nothing.....wait and see as we bring out our money which without no one can buy or sell . cool[/size][/quote]
Re: Illuminati And Satan by mikuz(m): 12:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: [size=13pt]This is very funny to see Christians talking against my path and they do not want others to talk about their so called dead Jesus that was nailed in tree and get killed because he was so rude and arrogant grin grin . well , i do not blame u i put the blame on your Jehovah God for not giving u a proper up bringing . SATAN is the head of the entire WORLD u need to show respect ! anyway , just keep blaspheming against his innocent name we're coming to catch u out for been very disobedient to your master and maker . we'll initiate as many as we can . Our first means of dealing with opposition is to buy it off. To any group as rich as the Illuminati, a few million dollars are nothing.....wait and see as we bring out our money which without no one can buy or sell . cool[/size]
you are an Atheist?
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
[size=13pt]No , i am not an Atheist . I'm a new ager Satanist -illuminated son of Devil . Atheism is 100% better than Christianity and the other religions that have been blaspheming against the innocent name of SATAN. [/size]

mikuz: you are an Atheist?
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
[size=13pt]We have a variety of unhuman and inhuman servants-- grin . The dreaded Men in Black are perhaps our best-known agents. You that is not or member do not knows whether the MIBs are androids, golems, or something even worse. Perhaps they were once human . . . wink And we really are breeding a Master Race. The Nazis had no idea how they were being used, or why. And they'd be horrified at the Illuminati's idea of perfection. grin wink[/size]
Re: Illuminati And Satan by mikuz(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ogagua whats all these you're typing?
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:13pm On Apr 08, 2012
[size=13pt]I am talking about my personal family that i loved so much . The ILLUMINATI and SATANISM. are one body and we do not need any side talk from strange set of people --- I'm a very high level satanist sharing with all kind of people here and would do anything to make sure they'll learn nothing but the truth . [/size]

mikuz: Ogagua whats all these you're typing?
Re: Illuminati And Satan by mikuz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
The truth? So whats this truth you are talking about?
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:39am On Apr 11, 2012
[size=13pt]now this is the time i have to sign the deal with the devil and drink the blood that determines my own destiny come and join the new world order grin[/size]

mikuz: The truth? So whats this truth you are talking about?
Re: Illuminati And Satan by stephenariotuna(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Any member of illuminati call me,2348025513847 ,Collins
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Djmensix(m): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2012
obechek: Illuminati information.

STOP LISTENING TO
LADY GAGA! My priceless friends
be aware! Romans 12:2 The Song
"Alejandro" by Lady Gaga. Very
subtly the devil sneaks into our
, lives to steal and destroy
souls! .We don't even realize that
just by singing the lyrics of a
seemingly 'innocent' song with a
nice tune, we open the door
wider for his evil spirit!! '
Alejandro' means: man's defender
and protector' (GOD).' Fernando'
means: ardent for peace (JESUS).
'Roberto' means: bright or
shiningly framed (HOLY SPIRIT).
'Babe' is the same as 'child' Now
the lyrics again: "Don't call my
name; don't call my name,
Alejandro (GOD). I'm not your
child, I'm not your child, Fernando
(JESUS). Don't call my name; don't
call my name, Roberto (HOLY
SPIRIT) Alejandro; Alejandro (GOD),
Just let me go." People, please
stop listening to Lady Gaga! Real
name Stefani Joanne Angelina
Germanotta. She sold her soul to
the devil for fame and fortune,
suddenly having 8 million
followers on Twitter; over 48 million fans on facebook; top selling
artist, and the top winner at the
Grammys.

This is clearly the devil
at work!

Remember the images
with her inside the egg carried on
a cross? Hatching from an egg
signifies the cold blooded rebirth.
Implanted horns on her shoulders
and cheek bone indicating the
transformed BRIDE OF SATAN!
(Save a soul and pass this on) I
received it, and I've passed it on.

The blood is off my shoulder, I'm
a CHILD OF GOD if you are then I
guess you do the same, send
these to other people.
she jst the make her doe tru been controvashal...nd u dey there the kill ursef illuminati no day as we tink am.....we ar d guyz makin pple who cant sing popular....by callin them illuminati....go tonto dike hw she make 350,000 download in three days of release of her mumu track.
Re: Illuminati And Satan by LOIUSXIV: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2012
TO the SATANISTS OGUAGUA, you think the devil wishes you well.better repent there,s a road that seemeth good unto men but the end is destruction.IT is not too late to save your soul from hell!
Re: Illuminati And Satan by johnkelvin02: 7:43am On Aug 23, 2014
Join the illuminatibrotherhood to get rich and be famous in life call +2349034412845

Re: Illuminati And Satan by johnkelvin02: 10:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
You are welcome to the great illuminati temple were imposibilities are made possible, we want you to fill the form and get back to us so that we will be able to commerce on your information's in order for you to become a full member of illuminati okay.
Fill and get back to us immediately.
Your name........................
Your photo
Your country..................
Your age...............
Your phone number.......... ....
Purpose of joining.

NOTE: Once the above information's are made available wee shall commerce on the initiation okay.call +2349034412845
Re: Illuminati And Satan by KPMusic: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2014
Name: Odunlami Ebenezer Johnson. Age: 28. Phone Number: +2349099460012. Purpose: to be very wealthy unlimited and famous

Re: Illuminati And Satan by obechek: 5:09am On Apr 27, 2019
What is 4scholars ?

4scholars is aimed at connecting students from various schools and helping them solve or reduce their problems.

These Students can share school stuff that is not limited to academics.

We want education to be interesting and we are most needed now alot of Students are giving up on school.

The biggest part of the project is the group system.

The group system is created in such away that it links students to their predicessors and successors.

The group system helps Schools, faculties, departments, classes and lecturers manage their Students effectively.

The group system separate official information from regular information and preserve these information for future references.

The group system is unlimited and protected by verification.

It is very compulsory for every student to join www.4scholars.org

Keep Sharing ...
Student's life is hard, let's make it very easy.
Re: Illuminati And Satan by Richard00003321: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2022
JOIN THE ILLUMINATI TO BECOME RICH AND FAMOUS.

Welcome to the great ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD. Do you want to be famous and rich, here is the solution, Join the ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD today and become Rich and Famous.

We will give you power and fame you ever desire. A total of $500,000 USD will be credited to your account for the first initiation to start up your life and there are other benefits attached after your initiation.

Email: greatilluminatitemple35@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome - OME NWANNE / 2010 Hiphopworld Awards. The Winners Are… / "Can't Hold On": By Duke Of P Street A Song About Humanity And injustice (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.