Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco (8816 Views)

Give Your Walls A Superb Royal Finish With Stucco Marble Paints. / Silka Coat Paint, Epoxy Paint, Stucco Paint And Elastoplastic Paint / Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by spyder880(m): 5:55am On Feb 29, 2012
I met one young man who took me through the beautiful world of wall finishes and I was very impressed with the standards they have. This young company offers superior services in stucco Italian wall decorations. They have a huge stock of finishing products your house will be proud of.

This product will

Beautify your walls
Decorate your walls
Secure your walls

High quality stucco gives you the best in polished plaster wall finish, improves comfort and brings perfection to your home. I will use this product to show its beauty in some of my works, so many different colors and textures to choose from.

Please visit this showroom in Port Harcourt and see things for yourself

Company name: Ellaritz Forte Limited
Showroom: 39 Ada George road, off Agip road, mile 4, Rumueme, Port Harcourt, Rivers state.
Mobile: +234-7069741431, +234-8098005856
Email: info@ellaritzforte.com

Or call me to lead you to the showroom grin grin
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 29, 2012
Excellent wall they have right there. Normally, I don't like all these wall plastering with cement that we use in Nigeria. We need to be more creative in Nigeria and create different way of building homes. Spyder, have you seen POP wall designs before?
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by Ferya(f): 4:03pm On Feb 29, 2012
Our teacher is now a marketer tongue
Keep it up Sir! grin
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by benimeogu(f): 5:04pm On Feb 29, 2012
@spyder,
T
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by steo: 6:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
They have got some high standard finishing i must say. I don't know if i can afford it but it is good to see high company with high standard finishing like that in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by Fhemmmy: 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2012
No bad at all
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by olubuffett: 1:29am On Mar 01, 2012
Sypder

No forget to collect your commission.
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by Fhemmmy: 4:10am On Mar 01, 2012
Stucco with some nice stone finishing outside the home is one things that i love so much . . . . .
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
olubuffett:

Sypder

No forget to collect your commission.

Lol
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 03, 2012
@spyder

You just disappeared from this thread since you opened it.
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by spyder880(m): 11:05pm On Mar 03, 2012
payless:

@spyder

You just disappeared from this thread since you opened it.

I dey, just dey wait for you to patronize this wonderful products my man cheesy
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by projnice101: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2012
steo:

They have got some high standard finishing i must say. I don't know if i can afford it but it is good to see high company with high standard finishing like that in Nigeria.

@Steo, with Ellaritz Forte, applying Stucco Italiano to your choice home will definitely not dry your pocket. The good thing about Stucco plaster wall decoration is that you can choose to apply it to selected areas in your home  or office. They can always work within your budget to give your home that excellent look and beauty that you will cherish and love forever. smiley Stucco is the finest in Italian wall finishes.
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
Was hoping τ̅☺ see pictures
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2012
blink182: Was hoping τ̅☺ see pictures

I am with you on that one
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by projnice101: 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2012
Beautify and decorate your House, Office, Mall with original STUCCO Italiano (Venecian Plaster Paint) from Ellaritzforte Forte Limited.

This product will

Beautify your walls
Decorate your walls
Secure your walls

High quality stucco gives you the best in polished plaster wall finish, improves comfort and brings perfection to your home. We have so many different colors and textures to choose from.

Please visit our showroom in Port Harcourt and see things for yourself. We can serve you any where in Nigeria.

Showroom: 39 Ada George road, off Agip road, mile 4, Rumueme, Port Harcourt, Rivers state.

Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by projnice101: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2012
More pics ...

1 Share

Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by projnice101: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2012
more pixxx grin grin grin

Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2012
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by korede24: 12:15pm On May 18, 2012
oga spyder still waiting for your reply on kitchen cabinets ooo pls i need a referral i like d one u posted
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by spyder880(m): 1:02pm On May 18, 2012
korede24: oga spyder still waiting for your reply on kitchen cabinets ooo pls i need a referral i like d one u posted

Call this number for the very best in kitchen finishings, 08036349918. I can guarantee this guy and his quality of works. Tell him Kenneth sent you and he will drop N5k from any amount he gives you.
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by prowitin(m): 11:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=projnice101]Beautify and decorate your House, Office, Mall with original STUCCO Italiano (Venecian Plaster Paint) from Ellaritzforte Forte Limited.

This product will

Beautify your walls
Decorate your walls
Secure your walls

High quality stucco gives you the best in polished plaster wall finish, improves comfort and brings perfection to your home. We have so many different colors and textures to choose from.

Please visit our showroom in Port Harcourt and see things for yourself. We can serve you any where in Nigeria.

[/quote

my name is Aaron and I deal in stucco paint. I saw this thread on Nairaland and I will like to give you guys an offer you can't resist. As low as 45k for a bucket if you are buying one and way less if you are buying more than one. Please reply if interested or give me a call. 08062355479 BB:28E36BE7. For whole sale prize contact me. Home delivery available.
(M
Re: Excellent Wall Finishing With Stucco by prowitin(m): 11:08pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote author=projnice101]Beautify and decorate your House, Office, Mall with original STUCCO Italiano (Venecian Plaster Paint) from Ellaritzforte Forte Limited.

This product will

Beautify your walls
Decorate your walls
Secure your walls

[/quote

my name is Aaron and I deal in stucco paint. I saw this thread on Nairaland and I will like to give you guys an offer you can't resist. As low as 45k for a bucket if you are buying one and way less if you are buying more than one. Please reply if interested or give me a call. 08062355479 BB:28E36BE7. For whole sale prize contact me. Home delivery available.
(M

(1) (Reply)

Pay 20% & Movein- 4bed Fuly Detached Duplex,Agungi,Lekki(Dry in Rainy Season)45M / Talk To An Architect (oak Group) / Dawaki Area In Abuja - Discription, Analysis And Plots For Sale + Jahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.