Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned (9685 Views)

Scavengers Rape, Rob Female Banker In Abuja / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) / Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by AMIGO112(m): 5:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
Whats done is done, the question now is: whose shiit was it?
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
i can imagine her shitin inside the can and saving it in ber room for the D day
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by azpekuliar: 6:16pm On Feb 29, 2012
She can give the magistrate the 'shit' treatment right there and then in the court room,
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by shadrach77: 6:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
here is the picture of the attacker grin cheesy wink

Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by dustydee: 7:04pm On Feb 29, 2012
People di things "in the heat of the moment" and later regret it.
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by ezer(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2012
Y is it that anything disgusting n dirty is always associated with Yorubas,
Y do yorubas love "shit" tOo much, I bet Yorubas also lick there excreta occassionally, this is why is stay far away from Yorubas, cos at any moment a smelly object can drop from their nyansh!!.lol!
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by rosefleurs: 8:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
I thought she's not married to the guy yet. If this doesn't prove she's not marriage material, I don't know what will. A man marries that one and takes her home and he will never know peace. But, I am glad she did not obtain acid to pour on the banker.
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by kokoye(m): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
shadrach77:

here is the picture of the attacker grin cheesy wink

Stop it ojare . .

that is the picture of the banker that was showered with hotsh[i]i[/i]t
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by kokoye(m): 9:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

For her to save her feces is even more disgusting.

throwing up here . . .
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by pendo89(f): 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
the replies are more disgusting than the story.

if that woman stole my hubby i would let him keep her. shes not a threat.
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by moshoodn(m): 12:13am On Mar 01, 2012
kokoye:

throwing up here . . .
sorry o.
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by moshoodn(m): 12:19am On Mar 01, 2012
ezer:

Y do yorubas love "poo" tOo much, I bet Yorubas also lick there excreta occassionally, this is why is stay far away from Yorubas, cos at any moment a smelly object can drop from their nyansh!!.lol!
now I see why biafra never succeded. . . you guys cerebellar hemispheres have been relocated just an inch below the hypothalamus. . . brain shift made the ibo race so daft!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by moshoodn(m): 12:24am On Mar 01, 2012
cold:

And what exactly do you think should happen to the banker?
1virus:

waiting to hear 'ALL THIS IGBO WOMAN SELF'
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Mar 01, 2012
How many days did she store the feces for?
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by igboboy1(m): 2:48am On Mar 01, 2012
ofe manus and shhiiit, na wa o,
whats the difference between these people and pigs? undecided
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by Nobody: 2:53am On Mar 01, 2012
She needs to be punished accordingly! Primitive and evil lady.
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by HighChief4(m): 3:11am On Mar 01, 2012
igbo boy:

Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by jethro2: 7:00am On Mar 01, 2012
Is there a mix up somewhere? The name is Miss and not Mrs
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by moshoodn(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2012
igbo boy:

na wa o
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by kokoletz(m): 8:10am On Mar 01, 2012
Dis is wat d white me will call 'Shit meeeeen'
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 01, 2012
Hey in Yoruba land, Faeces is as good as water, we use bare hand to clean it, our toilet is our bedroom, pls leave us alone tongue
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by sylve11: 12:03pm On Mar 01, 2012
this is serious o. me go pour u shit back for inside ya working place, case close. cool
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by mystiqueDZ(f): 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2012
Will pour something more nasty!!
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by Acelifted: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2012
Yoruba women and their funny ways

Do you really have to tribalize this discussion God help this young generation of Nigerians with the divisive and narow-minded mindset of the older nigerians. Haba!!!

On the topic actual: Pls correct if my wrong, how can there be an amicable settlement if the woman is already pleading "Not Guilty"?
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by moshoodn(m): 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
Acelifted:

Do you really have to tribalize this discussion God help this young generation of Nigerians with the divisive and narow-minded mindset of the older nigerians. Haba!!!

On the topic actual: Pls correct if my wrong, how can there be an amicable settlement if the woman is already pleading "Not Guilty"?

well I think the woman aint ready to play ball.
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by ezer(m): 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
moshoodn:
Quote from: ezer on February 29, 2012, 07:08 PM

Y do yorubas love "poo" tOo much, I bet Yorubas also lick there excreta occassionally, this is why is stay far away from Yorubas, cos at any moment a smelly object can drop from their nyansh!!.lol!

now I see why biafra never succeded. . . you guys cerebellar hemispheres have been relocated just an inch below the hypothalamus. . . brain shift made the ibo race so daft!!!!!!!!

I care less, am not even igbo, lol,
But notwithstanding,I love my igbo people!!, igbo kwenu, una too clean n fresh,
@moshoodun,u need to see my igbo babe skin,u wud come in different Yoruba sperms, lol
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by seyibrown(f): 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2012
Well, it will be settled by the families! Husband snatcher will be told to leave the Husband alone; and the aggrieved woman will be told to apologise and stop throwing faeces around! L'oro ba tan! grin  grin As for the Husband, it's a matter of chasing the fox away and coming back to deal with the fowl!  grin grin
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by moshoodn(m): 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
ezer:

moshoodn:
Quote from: ezer on February 29, 2012, 07:08 PM

I care less, am not even igbo, lol,
But notwithstanding,I love my igbo people!!, igbo kwenu, una too clean n fresh,
@moshoodun,u need to see my igbo babe skin,u wud come in different Yoruba Spermatozoa, lol
hnmmmmm, quite an insight.
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by tayoccu(m): 4:15am On Mar 03, 2012
Once upon a time this kinda talk would have gotten people banned.
Has seun and his sidekicks gone soft with age, or NL has become too big to police?
Re: Woman Who Poured Faeces On Female Banker Arraigned by kokoletz(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
High_Chief: Yoruba women and their funny ways

high chief what has tribe got to do wit wat happened?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Guys Who Allegedly Drugged, Raped & Filmed 2 Girls Were Arrested Then Released / Police Arrest Two Masquerades In Ondo For Stealing N370,000 / ABSU Case: Was It A violation Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.