Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin (11594 Views)

Nigerian Trafficked 2 Malaysia 4 Commericial Sex Kidnap & Beaten By Madam(pics / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Chizoba Anselem,anambra State Varsity Undergraduate,arrested 4 Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 29, 2012
I won Make money by all means; see where it has lead you to,   <>>>>>

RIP in Advance
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by humblebee: 11:13am On Feb 29, 2012
achi4u:

horrible,nigeria govt do somthing pls.

, umuigbo biko nu ka anyi jikoo aka onu kpere nwanne anyi a ekpere,

na Nigerian govt send am, abi na everything govt must do,
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Jemibee: 11:21am On Feb 29, 2012
I feel NO PITY for such people. After it being emphasized that asian countries don't pardon on drug cases, he still chose to go there. That serves him right !!
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by femmy2010(m): 12:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

C his name now, Olu-igbo= God of weed. grin

Funny
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by werepeLeri: 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
Funny at Oluigbo = God of Weed

Funny @ He is from Biafra.

Funny @ RIP in Advance!
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by LEXYLOV: 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
I know very much that some morons in this forum will turn this brother unfortunate into tribal matter. Why this NL forumites full of tribal issue at all time ? What that tribal matter in this painful issue, I don't support drugs but death sentence is too harsh in any platform except murders. Not even canabis for that matter. We should rather call on our clueless government to go for his rescue. He is a Nigerian like us simple. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Chimezie198(m): 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2012
BIG LIE!
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by DTutu1: 1:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
Chei! If only our youths will tell themselves the truth. Let the genesis of his story be told so as to discourage other young ones.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Bawss1(m): 1:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
Chimezie198:

BIG LIE!

Are you in denial or what? Where is the lie?
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by tomzman: 1:22pm On Feb 29, 2012
For Christ's sake! How would a sane human being engage in drug trafficking in an Asian country after all the warnings! All in the name of money.Well, I join others to wish him RIP in advance.(Hope he asks for forgiveness before his execution sha) NONSENSE!!!
So annoying!
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Pongo(m): 1:25pm On Feb 29, 2012
ANOTHER HAPLESS IBO GUY, PEDDLING HIS DANGEROUS WARES AND BRINGING NIGERIA'S NAME TO SHAME, YORUBA'S WILL NOT LOOK FOR MONEY TO THIS EXTENT, THE GUY WAS AWARE THERE IS A DEATH PENALTY FOR THIS CRIME, AND HE STILL WENT AHEAD SELLING DRUGS IN AN ASIAN COUNTRY, WHEN WILL THESE SO CALLED NDIGBO'S LISTEN, GOD HELP US,
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 29, 2012
What a very handsome man.

What a waste. I'm sure his parent were proud of him and the money he earned through "Hard industrious work". Chaii, man no go vex.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 29, 2012
Abeg see how their police dress, I admire them a lot. The ranks are made of silver and they pride themselves while on duty, I mean their men and women cheesy
But see Nigeria Police FORCE embarassed even on duty.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 29, 2012
kaaaii, when will i carry a different passport oh god? soon i hope
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by 1virus(m): 3:46pm On Feb 29, 2012
CHIMEZIE is now a BIARARAN. while BABASUWE was a nigerian. Na wah 4 dis kind ppl wey i dey c 4 NL.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by dayokanu(m): 5:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
Malaysians are just jealous of Igbos because they are jews, Igbos own 90% of Malaysia

Malaysian are backstabbers, they are cowards, they betrayed Igbos during civil war, Malaysians are dirty

Where is Ike eba wuruwuru to save Igbos from Malaysians or has he fled to abidjan again??
Pongo:

ANOTHER HAPLESS IBO GUY, PEDDLING HIS DANGEROUS WARES AND BRINGING NIGERIA'S NAME TO SHAME, YORUBA'S WILL NOT LOOK FOR MONEY TO THIS EXTENT, THE GUY WAS AWARE THERE IS A DEATH PENALTY FOR THIS CRIME, AND HE STILL WENT AHEAD SELLING DRUGS IN AN ASIAN COUNTRY, WHEN WILL THESE SO CALLED NDIGBO'S LISTEN, GOD HELP US,
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by sydneyobioha(m): 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Pongo(m): 5:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
you think so? all ibo's are already banned from becoming presidents of nigeria, isnt this so?
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Pongo(m): 5:21pm On Feb 29, 2012
sydneyobioha:

Its better 2 get rich or die trying! Chimezie Oluigbo, u fought like a man although luck ran out of u, As for other tribes who are mocking d igbo's u can only envy us but can never be like us becos we d best amongst other tribes take note of this. We will succeed where other tribes are failing!

sydneyobioha: YOU ARE A BLOODY IL ITERATE, SO YOU PREFER TO BE HANGED FROM THE TREE YOUR LONG NECK DANGLING FROM A TREE, YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL,
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by aljharem(m): 5:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
In as much as we have our internal problems. This is the point were Nigerian government needs to help other Nigerians abroad.

What is the evidence that he even carried drugs on him. He might have been set up.

Once it is International I urge u all to stop point out ethnic groups.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Niseamaka(m): 5:52pm On Feb 29, 2012
zaboy:

most of these Asians countries give death sentence for drugs, they make it clear when they give you the visa. They make sure they stamp it on your passport sef! At this stage, there is nothing the nigerian government or anyone one else can do.
A lot of Nigerians are on death row for drug trafficking in Asian countries (Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore etc), and most of them are Igbo, why is that?

secondly, if you happen to visit a refugee camp in Europe or elsewhere, you will almost never see a Northerner as a refugee, only southerners. My question is, if the south is more developed than the north, why do southerners leave to be refugees in another country?

P.S. I m not trying to be tribalist or smart here, just saying d truth

THERE IS NO REFUGEE CAMP IN EUROPE. IF YOU HAVE VISITED ONE, WHAT`S THE LOCATION?.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by ismhab(m): 6:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
Niseamaka:

THERE IS NO REFUGEE CAMP IN EUROPE. IF YOU HAVE VISITED ONE, WHAT`S THE LOCATION?.
Lampadusa in Italy.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by NET1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2012
I'm an Igbo person - a proud one sef.

But I think this guy (and many others like him) has embarrassed us. He deserves what he's eventually gonna get. The reason is that he already knew what he would face if caught.

I don't even think he's surprised at the judgement. And please let's stop giving crime a tribal identity.

.NET
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Edaniels: 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2012
my broda, may ur soul rest in peace, Gone so soon,
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by ifeci: 7:31pm On Feb 29, 2012
well this is what our goverment frustrates youths to do. when life is trying hard to extinct you, you can't think clearly anymore rather you got to survive. just that he choose the wrong options. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Dkingscare(m): 7:58pm On Feb 29, 2012
The Yorubas build the highest Agbero in the west and has the highest broken marriage record so far.

The Igbos always believe they are the most sensible people yet the most senseless, populating other states yet shouting Biafra!

The hausas kill their fellows because of Jihad Islam, a religion that is not even your language or culture, whereas the Arabians are the most peaceful people in the world.

We all have problem!!!!

RIP Brother. thats the end of the struggle. Sorry!
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by badesco(m): 8:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
supported 100% and this will serve as deterrent to other weed carriers. ole, thief, And go and spend ur life in hell
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by lagcity(m): 8:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
Come ooo, how come these fvcking asians only kill the marijuana sellers? Why not kill the Malay buyers too? If there is no demamd, there'll be no supply. Kill Malaysian buyers too or free our Black brothers! angry angry angry

ps: i dont support crime. it is only reasonable that u put the fear of god in the buyers as well as the sellers. chikena
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Niseamaka(m): 9:28pm On Feb 29, 2012
ismhab:

Lampadusa in Italy.

Lampadusa is not a refugee camp, it`s just a receptive centre where arrivees are processed, immigration wise.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by bakila: 9:40pm On Feb 29, 2012
Niseamaka:

Lampadusa is not a refugee camp, it`s just a receptive centre where arrivees are processed.
Are you a refugee at Lampadusa? Is the place a lounge at an international airport or entrance for cruiseliner?
@poster Onlytruth is if one's name means king of weed he should warn himself when entering a place where selling Igbo carries death penalty. Some of this guys cant read so they wont see the warning in their hands.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by touchmeder: 9:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
Drug money wil not kill this people
everyother year we hear stuff like this
last minute they carry matter to house of rep and senate and start to talk big grammer
but the guys still die
why do peeps still traffic drugs and GO TO THESE REGIONS
WHY TRAFFIC DRUGS AT ALL? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by azezola(m): 9:42pm On Feb 29, 2012
Omo aje okuta ma mumi pelu owo,dey fit sell there mama 4 a cent whn it comes to money,take it easy aye laba aye lao fisi le lo.The most fraudulent and the distrust tribe in 9ja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Lagos Daycare Operator Over Defilement Of Baby / Pirates Drown Seven-month-old Baby In A’ibom / Oyo Police Parade Serial Burglar, Robbers And Kidnappers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.