Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin (11668 Views)

Nigerian Trafficked 2 Malaysia 4 Commericial Sex Kidnap & Beaten By Madam(pics / Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / Chizoba Anselem,anambra State Varsity Undergraduate,arrested 4 Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Niseamaka(m): 10:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
bakila:

Are you a refugee at Lampadusa? Is the place a lounge at an international airport or entrance for cruiseliner?
@poster Onlytruth is if one's name means king of weed he should warn himself when entering a place where selling Igbo carries death penalty. Some of this guys cant read so they wont see the warning in their hands.

I am not and will never be a refugee in any part of the world. There is no refugee camp in Europe. Lampadusa is a place where arrivees by sea are processed. In Europe, particularly western Europe, the so called refugees are properly housed in dwellings that only the wealthy can afford in Nigeria. Besides, no 9ja chap is a refugee in the true sense of the word, claiming to be a refugee is just a step towards self betterment.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by nijanigga: 11:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
Nigerians like money, hard or crook.If the nigga succeed and come home,come begin spray,see how all man go dey hail am. This is not the first time wey dem dey kill nija,dem no dey hear. Good luck,to others planning to carry drug.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by zaboy: 11:40pm On Feb 29, 2012
dude, have you been to eastern europe? Northern europe as well, especially Sweden? Refugee camps all over the place!
lots of somali refugee, and nigerians unfortunately
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by Ranoscky(m): 12:51am On Mar 01, 2012
Not again
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by darne(m): 1:28am On Mar 01, 2012
1virus:

CHIMEZIE is now a BIARARAN. while BABASUWE was a nigerian. Na wah 4 dis kind ppl wey i dey c 4 NL.

Have You Lost Your Mind ? angry angry angry Give The Right spelling Now angry angry tongue

And Yes Babasuwe Has Never Claimed Other Wise, He has always been a Nigerian from the very first start, But If You Ask Olu-Igbo, On His Own He`ll Tell you He`s From Biafra Not Nigeria Because That is How All These Igbo(Ibo) People Behave And Its Useless Because there will never be another country for you guys But the Almighty NIGERIA,, So Nairaland Ban Me Again For Another 194 hrs/Forever I dont Care, I DONT LIKE PEOPLE SUPPORTING BIAFRA STATE PERIOD !!!!!!!!! angry angry angry Iwa Jati Jati

One Nigeria grin grin grin wink Is The Way Forward ! wink wink SAY NO TO BIAFRA angry
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by EASY39(m): 1:33am On Mar 01, 2012
Oun to wu naa lopa.king of weed
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by EASY39(m): 1:46am On Mar 01, 2012
All this small age Guy,pls what did you no about Biafra,or else u herd d stories but where u der,Idiot of u(i mean ibon people).Even ure dearest uncle try alot @ long run he pafuka,yamutu,Ojukwu ku finfin.U ds coword ibo peopla d thing u no is to do magomago business.God catch one of una na ni.King of weed u will meet d rest of ure people at satan estate(hell fire)Ina ajo ku.R I P
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by kawkab: 2:41am On Mar 01, 2012
Another result of greed. Until we change our value system this would continue to happen.
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by paris10: 2:24pm On Mar 01, 2012
Like most that get caught, you have to keep your standards up. What is this world coming to when the drug traffickers/fraudsters are too lazy to do their job properly
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by NwaIgboinDias: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2012
[[size=8pt]b]Those of you that are saying that Ibos are the only tribe doing drugs are bunch of fools, drugs are world wide business if Ibos are the traffikers who are the comsumers, is it not the same white men are buying them, ur fellow human is dying all u could say is that he should face it, but let me ask you guys is drug worst than killing fellow human on the high ways and some even come to the house. In Malaysia alot of yoruba's there and I know what they do to make there money, but the fact remains that 99.9% of riches are not clean so better think wise and grow.In abroad see any black as ur blood bro so dont sit back there to think stupid about other tribes. shocked
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by tunnytox(m): 12:04am On Mar 14, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:
C his name now, Olu-igbo= God of weed. grin

O boy you wicked sha grin grin
Re: Nigerian, Eric Chimezie Oluigbo Sentenced To Death In Malaysia 4 Drug Traffickin by newclause: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2012
Nairaland should be censored, they should not allow every tom, dick and harry using their website to launch ethnic and religious wars. By the way where is the evidence that our brothers were really caught with hard drugs, we have heard cases where Nigerians were charged with rape which later turned out to be frame ups. Let us be matured in handling some issues instead of just posting rubbish on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Sack Niger Community, Rustle Several Cattle, Sheep / Top Five Richest Drug Lords In The History Of Mankind (PHOTOS) / Missing 3-Year-Old Maryam Danlami Found Dead In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.