Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

You Can Become A Virgin Again! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Can Become A Virgin Again! (6795 Views)

100% Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Weaving Deep Wave Style 1B 8"-40" / Original Indian Virgin Human Hair Extension Exporter And Supplier / Become Your Own Boss In Wholesales Natural Indian Virgin Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Become A Virgin Again! by Wilfredng: 10:12am On Feb 29, 2012
Hello ladies in the house, greetings to everyone.

I wish to share with you guys an answer to one of the recent questions submitted to me during consultation. A very interesting topic everyone might want to know. Men and women alike.

A cross-analysis shows that in every 1000 girls aged between 20 and above, only about 5% still have their virginity untempered with. This concurs with the level of moral decadence, world-wide. Nigeria not an exception.

A young girl, aged about 18 was heartbroken after her first se.xual experience and ran to my website to ASK WILFRED how she can regain her virginity after been torn apart by a rude guy. At first everyone (including you) thought it's impossible. But Wilfred, proved otherwise. Now let's see the briefing,

I this article, I gave four (4) good ways through which you can regain that lost glory.
1. Hymenoplastry
2. The use of special virginal cream
3. The deceptive method
4. The biblical method

All these four methods were treated and discussed well in my website. But due to time I will not write all but will leave you to read it up. Have a nice day!

See details: http://thewilfreds.com/fully-answered-how-can-a-girl-become-a-virgin-again/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Original Shower Creams, Soaps,lotions & Cosmetic Products @ Lowest Price / Please Where Is The Address Of The Head Office Of Infinix Mobile In Lagos / Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.