Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business (6829 Views)

A Product That Reduces Your Engine's Fuel(petrol/diesel) Consumption By 40% / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Petrol, Diesel, Kerosine Supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by omoyankee3(m): 2:54am On Feb 01, 2012
I am currently in the US and I'm thinking about starting a business of supplying petrol/diesel to organizations, filling stations etc. Start-up capital is not an issue, I need a feasibility studies on the business and information on sources where i can get the products from. If you can do a feasibility studies on the biz, as well as get info on sources, contact me, we can work together on this enterprise.

my email is elaw2k2@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by cameronese(m): 7:08am On Feb 16, 2013
Another good thing about Diesel supply business is that it is less complicated and less expensive compared to that of PMS base one reason - Diesel is easier to store and transport due the fact that it is less flammable, unlike PMS that could catch fire from a distance and requires more elaborate storage system that cost fortune.

Read the Full Article From this Link

http://www.wealthresult.com/2013/02/how-to-start-supply-of-diesel-in.html
Re: Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by miikel4aver: 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
If you need Supply of diesels, LPFO black oil, AGO and DPK within 24 hours, Please call me on 07082085282. Serious buyers should call please
Re: Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by miikel4aver: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
omoyankee3: I am currently in the US and I'm thinking about starting a business of supplying petrol/diesel to organizations, filling stations etc. Start-up capital is not an issue, I need a feasibility studies on the business and information on sources where i can get the products from. If you can do a feasibility studies on the biz, as well as get info on sources, contact me, we can work together on this enterprise.

my email is elaw2k2@gmail.com

Please call me on +2347082085282. And I will give you info on it
Re: Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by miikel4aver: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
We supply diese,AGO,DPK, to companies, hotels, eateries @ large quantities like trucks @ an affordable price should call me on 07082085282 .
Re: Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by miikel4aver: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
We supply of LPFO black oil,diesel,AGO,DPK, to companies, hotels, eateries @ large quantities like 10 trucking or more @ an competive price should call me, if you are serious on 07082085282
Re: Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by miikel4aver: 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2014
supply DIESEL and AGO in large quantity, trucking in Lagos only.
We can supply Large organizations, Business centers, Hospitals, Cybercafes, Eateries, Schools, e.t.c
Please call 07082085282.
And please this is my procedure send me lpo bank exhaust copy, company name,address in lagos and the target price and please note it is Lagos only and serious persons please that has direct contact with the company or the company itself. Thanks
Re: Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by miikel4aver: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2014
If you need AGO trucking like 10 or more call me on 07082085282. Pls serious and ready buyers should call only.
Re: Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by Celery(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2015
Dear all, I am interested to start this Diesel Supply Business and i will need assistance regarding how to start from those people that have really started doing the business. Kindly mail me any useful info or skype me. your comment and suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Regards.
Company: Mustbuylinkage Enterprise.
Address: 23, Oba Market, Road, Ring Road, Benin City,
Edo State Nigeria.
Tel:+2348077541123, +2348067350263.
Email: mustbuylinkage@gmail.com, mustbuylinkage@live.com.
Twitter: @kolapoolorunbun.
Re: Planning On Starting A Petrol/diesel Supply Business by ultrazone(m): 3:37am On Oct 12, 2016
Diesel supply business

(1) (Reply)

How To Post And Publish Your Blogs Using Operamini!!! / Jola's Chin Chin / Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.