Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

Harrysong – Taiye Kehinde (prod. Shizzi) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Harrysong – Taiye Kehinde (prod. Shizzi) (900 Views)

[music] Wizkid – Show Me The Money (prod. Shizzi) [full Track] / Shizzi On Alleged Stolen 'Baby Face' Song / Harrysong Talks About New Single - Taiye, Kehinde Produced By Shizzi [dami Duro] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong – Taiye Kehinde (prod. Shizzi) by Hsjamsyte: 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2012
DOWNLOAD: http:///ssJrwH6M

Speaking on the soon-to-be-released record, Harrison Okiri said ‘It is surprising how we came about the song, it is still like a magic to me the way we made the song – Taiye Kehinde’. He informed that the recording for the song had started with his long time partner / producer Del B and Questionmark CEO Kevin Lucciano – Gabriel. ‘We’ve had like seven songs when Shizzi came to see Del B during a session and he suggested to do a song with me – that he is a fan and he likes my sound so we settled on a date with nothing on my mind,’ He added.

‘When I got there, we got talking with the several women around the studio during the session, almost distracting me [smiles] then Shizzi started playing with some tones then two of the girls were just playing with the words: Taiye and Kehinde and I picked it up, put it on the melody and the bounce of the beat that Shizzi was playing and before we knew it, we already have the song,’ He said further.

Re: Harrysong – Taiye Kehinde (prod. Shizzi) by Dfrenzy(m): 12:00pm On Feb 03, 2013
I still luv dis song die. Imagine losing a lover to death and screaming,
I will find you, any where you enter
I'll find you no matter, pata pata me suffer.
Damn, datz so soulful.

(1) (Reply)

Have U Heard This Songs At Ur End !!!!!!! / Music: Fuse ODG – Antenna (remix) Ft Wande Coal, Sarkodie & R2bees / Nigerian Artists Dominate African Music Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.