Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join (30666 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Airforce And Navy Dssc Results Are Out / How To Join The SSS, Customs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by lilkech(m): 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2012
jumpmasta:

My brother ,you are very ignorant, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

okay o

i know not and i agree that i dont know but i am willing to know more

so my very dear Mr. Sabinus, oya let me know what you think you know that i do not know . . .

Waiting . . .

Still waiting . . .

Yawns !
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by lilkech(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2012
jumpmasta:

My brother ,you are very ignorant, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

okay o

i know not and i agree that i dont know but i am willing to know more

so my very dear Mr. Sabinus, oya let me know what you think you know that i do not know . . .

Waiting . . .

Still waiting . . .

Yawns !
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Konjour(m): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
I'd be sentimental cuz i'm one of them,but the navy is just the best choice the

OP could make,however i'm not too familiar with the settings of the Naval forces

in Nigeria,but i believe and with the majority of posts i'v seen thus far,the best

choice is glaring enough. Good luck,poster. smiley
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Okijajuju1(m): 4:37pm On Mar 01, 2012
The Nigerian Navy all the way. . .

Reason: They appear very smart in white, Are very intelligent as they embark on a shi'tload of courses and training abroad, your life in the Navy would not be one of too many relocations as you would either be in Lagos, Port-harcourt or two or three other states within the Niger Delta.

A Naval officer is respected, an Army Officer is feared.

The Navy has a higher level of discipline across board onlike the Army with its raggedy personnel.

Girls wanna Bleep Naval guys, ask any rating and he will tell you.
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2012
Don't listen to these people. Combat != death, military != combat. It's funny how some people think combat = death. I must warn you; do not join the military for money. It's not like what you see in action movies. It's the Nigerian Army for me, as they're the most relevant.
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2012
Navy. Because you'll chop more bunkering money grin
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by dadicvila(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2012
Wish Naija is like Isreal that have compulsory military service for both male and female,from the replies i see here its obvious many Nigerian youths are cowards and are scared of combat,
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Dannykool(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2012
As a Naval cadet onboard ship, i will sujest d Navy. D Navy has anoda spirit entirely. Great love amongst ourselves, special way of saluting, infact wen it come to parade, ts wonderful and different from odas. We have d best ceremonial amongst d armed forces which is d adorable white, etc.
But ensure u ar not going as a rating.
Onward together in advance.
Welcome onboard

2 Likes

Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Kgdavid(m): 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2012
what about the airforce? as a child i wanted to join the airforce but frequent flying has filled me with distaste for it. what are conditions like there?? also would anyone have any idea how to get into the intelligence community? as in secret service and whatever other intelligence agencies we have in nigeria? and does nigeria have any crack troops such as the S.A.S?
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2012
Kgdavid:

what about the airforce? as a child i wanted to join the airforce but frequent flying has filled me with distaste for it. what are conditions like there?? also would anyone have any idea how to get into the intelligence community? as in secret service and whatever other intelligence agencies we have in nigeria? and does nigeria have any crack troops such as the S.A.S?
The airforce is great. We have Nigerian Special Forces.
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by ArQueBusieR(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2012
dadicvila:

Wish Naija is like Isreal that have compulsory military service for both male and female,from the replies i see here its obvious many Nigerian youths are cowards and are scared of combat,
Yeah! The military is about service, sacrifice, valour et cetera. It's not about money, uniforms, and women. This is reality; shiit happens.
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by lagcity(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
Are you Yoruba or Ibo? If u r Ibo, don't join Navy. Yorubas run things there. shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 01, 2012
Sail Navy is cool but if you want to be a biggie in the armed forces the Army is it.
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by preselect(m): 10:27pm On Mar 01, 2012
join PDP grin
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by hamsky: 1:13am On Mar 02, 2012
The Navy sounds like a good idea but bare in mind that todays Navy is nothing as compared to what it was during the military regime. In summary politcs is the major game of the Modern Nigerian Military Force. My dad wasn't promoted in 2010 for no reason and then the minister of defence came to my house to apologise to him and said it was a mistake, before he could fix it he got removed from office after yar'adua's death. what a knob he was
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Tosinville(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2012
Chimezie198:
Boko haram

me knw say ur own reply go dey different.
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Chimezie198(m): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2012
cool
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2012
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by dantedante: 1:14am On Oct 02, 2015
Navy : gentleman status, nice uniform, excessive study ( olodo no go get promotion ), no aid or pa till d rank of captain, nice pay ( less outside runs ) Army : gangster status, rugged uniform, enough pa & aids from rank of major ( Navy Sub-Liutenant ), okay pay ( enough outside runs ), license to flaunt weapons erratically, promotion borders basically on peace keeping missions. Army has the highest amount of personnel followed by Navy then Airforce.
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 02, 2015
jumpmasta:

very very sef grin ; D
Re: Army And Navy Which One Is The Best To Join by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 02, 2015
ogbeni join the Army joor

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAAN Recruitment: Urgent Notice! / Employment Rate: Obasanjo Vs Jonathan Regime / What Is The Difference Between Curriculum Vitae And Resume?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.